Author Topic: Have you seen this Chinese pilot video?  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Have you seen this Chinese pilot video?
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2001, 12:55:00 AM »

Originally posted by Boroda:
Maverick, the above-mentioned description was used by one man you probably know in a private correspondence with me. As for my parents - it's not your business. I may look like an idiot (at least my own opinion doesn't count), but I am not a communist, at least I don't support people who call themself "communists".

Methinks you doth protest too much.

Your posts read pretty much like the party spin.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2001, 12:08:00 PM »
Dowding-

Won't place any kind of value on who was right or wrong in this incident- though my bias should be obvious.  

I think I can tell you why I view you as largely anti-American. You are guaranteed to always take an anti-American stance in any argument or debate where the US is concerned. You may do this for the sake of argument, you may only be playing the devil's advocate, but it is consistant. I know when I read one of your comments it will include a slight of some form or another to my government.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, no problem here (and it doesn't matter if there was). OTOH it does seem to me that you lean pretty heavily one direction.

Boroda-

There are a few that are pretty upset over this deal, and you are hearing their emotions. Most of them who have called you names probably don't really mean it. I can't apologize for them, but I guess it is as understandable as you being upset that some of these guys have criticized something they haven't lived under as you have.

Offline Hobodog

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.military.com
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2001, 10:07:00 PM »
Chinese dont blow up thei own troops on accident...no....no.......... ..they do it on purpose.

As for boroda what about what yall are doin the frickin chechynans the funniest part is how with a huge armuy and resources you cant beat them which you shouldnt ecven be tryin anyway

Offline Hobodog

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.military.com
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2001, 10:13:00 PM »
I say we give china Jesse Jackson and bill clinton, and good friend Al Gore the potato(wait thats Bill) for the plane then well never have to deal with China again and they might even get rid of Jesse Jackson for us. He calls himself a reverend he produced a bastard for god sake(Probably an IMBECCILIC RUSSIAN one at that).