Author Topic: Furballers Vs. Toolshedders  (Read 12475 times)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Furballers Vs. Toolshedders
« Reply #345 on: November 01, 2005, 07:03:42 PM »
I r teh Toolshedz PWNER!!

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #346 on: November 01, 2005, 07:19:36 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
......ostensibily ad hoc fashion......  
-- Todd/Leviathn

Those are impressive words that I do not comprehend :eek:

Dave

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #347 on: November 01, 2005, 07:28:49 PM »
Originally posted by Curval
and beet... beet lecturing me about guns? this is amusing in the highest degree..

I dunno...have you actually flown a plane that fires 50 cal or 20mm (or higher) rounds?  Does firing handguns at trash make you better qualified than Beet1e on the balistics of WW2 aircraft weapons?

At least Beet1e flies real planes....

PWN!

Dave

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #348 on: November 01, 2005, 08:06:54 PM »
ah in that case my mind decievs me. but ill take the rule #6 and walk if thats ok.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
« Reply #349 on: November 01, 2005, 09:24:56 PM »
Is this thread going anywhere besides the look at me, I'm smarter than a sign.

and let know if I heard this right, it was Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

biggest box of TOOLS I've ever seen

new one BLAHQUAH

or QUAHBLAH
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 09:44:45 PM by doobs »
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #350 on: November 01, 2005, 11:33:21 PM »
biggest box of TOOLS I've ever seen

but yet you still respond.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: November 02, 2005, 02:55:28 AM »
Sorry to interrupt this intardnet smackfest, but...

Lazs, I know you said this some time ago, and I didn't comment at the time.
Originally posted by lazs2
If all the fields were closer together.... you would see nothing but furballs.

This is precisely why you and fellow furballers wanted closer fields, and precisely why everyone else did not. You used to claim that there was "something for everyone" when the fields were pissing distance apart - glad you finally admitted that you were talking bollocks.

And now, back to the smackfest.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #352 on: November 02, 2005, 06:49:20 AM »
bollocks is a gay word.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #353 on: November 02, 2005, 07:46:29 AM »
Well, it seems that this community has some moral conscience.  Wow.  Took me by surprise.

I would like to saythat I did choose the version of that picture which you are all so disappointed with that was least inappropriate.  There are much less-PC ones out there.

The argument the picture makes is in no way, from my view, poking fun at the challenged.  It is poking fun at all of you who incessantly whine and complain and poke fun at others in order to 'be cool' (to quote Morph) on an Internet MESSAGE BOARD.  It gets you no where, it does nothing for you.

Yes, I know Blue Knights, this is just a game.  I agree with you.  So dont start that argument...AGAIN.  

But if its just a game, why do you all spend so much RL time here posting the best things your minds can conjure?  Are you seriously stating that you guys enjoy spending alot of brain power and energy thinking of the best ways to "fish/troll"?  

Enough with the holier than though attitude.  I post a picture, some of you flip.  How many times have any of you said "gay" for instance?  That's not very nice either, so CHILL OUT.  "Before you judge me, take a look at you - cant you find somethign better to do?" is a good Metallica lyric that comes to mind.

To close, anyone who wants to edit/delete my picture may, I have no issues with it.  It was a little borderline in retrospect.

I apologize to any of the respected members for any anguish or insult I may have caused with the posting of a picture that was not meant to make fun of the mentally challenged.  

« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 08:09:26 AM by Casper1 »

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #354 on: November 02, 2005, 07:58:43 AM »
In regards to furballing, I see many people who may think they are furballing, just whizzing around fast, and higher than the fight. I see guys in SpitVs turning slow, and a Typh swoops in and kills his guy. To me that guy isnt part of that furball.  Hes just an opportunistic player looking for an easy kill.

I see 109g10s come into the fight and do the standard go up like a rocket and rope till the cows come home. That isnt furballing.

And of course the (rare) LA7 come thru guns blazing for headons and exiting thru the other side. THAT isnt furballing.

To me, furballing has always been between planes of similar qualities, and made up of similar quantities, in a slow, twisting and turning mass, trying to clear your bud's six, while constantly turning to avoid someone getting on yours.

Many people who post here probably dont really like the furball for what it is, except that it provides them with targets to swoop in on. If I were a die-hard furballers, I'd dislike them as much as the toolshedders who bomb the hangers. Also we have a huge list of planes to chose from. Why just choose 2, the spitV for when you want to turnfight, and the typh,109g10,Tempest, or LA7 for when you want to stay fast. Try a higher ENY plane and try to survive against the masses. Its alot more fun.

~AoM~

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #355 on: November 02, 2005, 08:01:02 AM »
Beet... for someone as smart as you claim to be you sure have a hard time grasping simple concepts....  I say that the fields should be closer together..  I also say that I THINK that there would be nothing but furballs....  I also say that... putting the fields closer together would not hinder the fluffers and strat girls from doing what they do...  they could simply take off one field further back to get organized or play in the stratosphere...

The difference is that...  if given the opportunity... people will furball... the only way they do what you want is if they are forced too...  Right now we are being forced to play your game... there is an unbalance.   Maybe that is why so many are unhappy these days.   No one would be forced to furball if the fields were closer together.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

"Lazs, I know you said this some time ago, and I didn't comment at the time.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by lazs2
If all the fields were closer together.... you would see nothing but furballs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is precisely why you and fellow furballers wanted closer fields, and precisely why everyone else did not. You used to claim that there was "something for everyone" when the fields were pissing distance apart - glad you finally admitted that you were talking bollocks.

And now, back to the smackfest."

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #356 on: November 02, 2005, 08:01:37 AM »
Originally posted by Casper1
blah blah..... The argument the picture makes is in no way, from my view, poking fun at the challenged.

Imagine you are the kid in the picture or like him and you saw it.

blah blah..... I apologize to any of the respected members for any anguish or insult I may have caused with the posting of a picture that was not meant to make fun of the mentally challenged.  

Apology accepted. Thank you. >S

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #357 on: November 02, 2005, 08:08:55 AM »
and filth.... I agree... last night that is exactly what some squad with 4 aces was doing.... very unfun... they never got slow and allways stayed out of range if they could... if they got slow enough to catch or missjudged e so that they had to fight... they died.... no fun to fight... no fun to kill... not really a furball at all.   If any countrymates were low... they would not try to help at all just sit in the cherry pick seat until the countryman was dead or about to be and then swoop down on the low e or busy attacker.... if their numbers dropped to less than about a 5/3 ratio or they were down on e enough that they were lower than a couple of edfenders they all blew the wistle and ran home...

never seen anything like it... was not real fun.... very low kill per hour.  When they couldn't keep a conga line going enough to be high over the enemy field (pushed back some) they simple quit playing.

This was a lot of planes in an area but nothing like a furball.  You are right... these guys are more disgusting than the strat girls.  

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #358 on: November 02, 2005, 08:10:45 AM »
Originally posted by DipStick
quote:
Originally posted by Casper1
blah blah..... The argument the picture makes is in no way, from my view, poking fun at the challenged.

Imagine you are the kid in the picture or like him and you saw it.

blah blah..... I apologize to any of the respected members for any anguish or insult I may have caused with the posting of a picture that was not meant to make fun of the mentally challenged.

Apology accepted. Thank you. >S

Did you see the piece of the sentence that said respected Dip?

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #359 on: November 02, 2005, 08:12:22 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 12:39:45 PM by Skuzzy »