Author Topic: Uh oh I procrastinate to much =(  (Read 238 times)

Offline 327thBS

• Copper Member
Uh oh I procrastinate to much =(
« on: October 29, 2005, 04:15:04 AM »
hey umm.. i guess i kinda took to long to send the monthly fee to AH, and my account got delete'd, but um i sent a money order on wed for the Account named Aeries, but um i just kinda found out this account got deleted. I know this is my fault for not sending it sooner lol. Anyway can guys reactivate it or if you cant i can just make the same name with a different spelling like Aries or something. Oh and sorry for not sending the money order with the same format as said in the support lol i just found it yesterday. We'll anyway please tell me if money order got to you guys cause i am not too sure about mailing stuff, to tell ya the truth this is the first time i actually mailed something out :D . I woulda used a credit card or debit but i am kinda only 17 and dont have a job to be able to get one of those thinges. We'll <> hope this isnt too much trouble to help me with.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 04:19:11 AM »
Might work here, but if I were you Id send a mail to billing@hitechcreations.com or just phone them (817) 251-1540.

You can usually have your old account/name back but loose all rank/perk/squad affiliation.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline 327thBS

• Copper Member
thanks
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 12:08:18 PM »
ok thanks i e-mail billing@hitechcreations.com

Offline 327thBS

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 12:10:34 PM »
lol replied in wrong post:o