Author Topic: Survey poll: Answer if you would like  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
Survey poll: Answer if you would like
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2005, 11:33:19 AM »
lol.... on furball islands I wish there was a 10k alt limit, and no buffs allowed lol, would make it allot funner.... yeah ppl were griping about me poppin em with a 262 as well, especially when i landed 8 kills, then 10, then 9 more lol... oh well, i like it when ppl gripe at me, and the main reason i set out in my 262 was to pork the ord at both fields, but i had so much fun dodging ack and vulching i couldn't help myself :)

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Re: Survey poll: Answer if you would like
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2005, 11:40:15 AM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
Ok, here is the situation:

You and one other teamate are heading to a base your team has been trying to capture for a while.  You get the base in view and notice that your entire offense has been clobbered by a multitude of bad red guys.  Your offense is now all upping to form a conga line from your base to the one you are trying to capture, but won't make it to your position for another 5 minutes or so.  You have alt on the bad guys (Say there are 15+), and you are out of ack range.

Do you:

A) Look at the opposing horde and say to yourself: "Gee self, I wonder how many I can kill before I buy it", then dive in and unleash hell.

B) Turn around and fly several miles to meet up with your conga line and all die together.

C) Fly past the horde to vulch people taking off on the runway before someone runs you down or ack kills you.

D) Fly to a nearby base where the odds are more in your favor.

Keep in mind, there are no wrong answers, just curious to see how folks think.  I used to be a B, but now I find that I'm more of an A.... I just die quite a bit more  :D

A. Definitaly A. But without the unleashing hell part, im afraid... And you forgot the run-like-hell-and-scream-for-help-part.

I guess im not flying smart.... but i have fun doing it.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2005, 11:45:59 AM »
Originally posted by Iceman24
lol.... on furball islands I wish there was a 10k alt limit, and no buffs allowed lol, would make it allot funner.... yeah ppl were griping about me poppin em with a 262 as well, especially when i landed 8 kills, then 10, then 9 more lol... oh well, i like it when ppl gripe at me, and the main reason i set out in my 262 was to pork the ord at both fields, but i had so much fun dodging ack and vulching i couldn't help myself :)

It is well known that I am a deranged psychopath, a man devoid of morals or scruples.  After all, only a real scumbag would vulch a field in Fighter Town.  It is so nice to know that people like me can find a home in LA's High. :D

I am already salivating at the thought of vulching another FT base, but I never considered using a 262.  

Hmmm……………

(AKFokerFoder’s eyes start to glaze over, and spittle starts to show at the side of his mouth)

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2005, 01:16:19 PM »
lol yeah there the ultimate vulcher, get to 10k and dive in over 500 mph, and i swear its as if your going as fast as the ack lol, it can't hit u lol... i swear i pulled up off the vulch and there was an ack tracer that was winging with me on the way out lol... I don't think you have enough room on your screen to lead a 262 goin over 500mph in an ack gun lol... I can't wait until work is over so I can do it again :)... and your right it takes a real scumbag to vulch at FT lol,  glad there are ppl like us that aren't afraid to be called that lol :aok

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2005, 01:17:18 PM »
now if a 163 was available i would have used that :)

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2005, 02:34:29 PM »
Originally posted by Iceman24
now if a 163 was available i would have used that :)

Well, we certainly wouldn't want to make a travisty of the game ;)

However, I often wished we had 163s to take out the buffs.  Plus the darn this is a deadly little dog fighter. :aok

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2005, 04:47:30 PM »
LOL, ICEMAN, if you can admit that, then i can admit i ho'd ya 2wice and won too~~ iceman 24     lol, i love la's high. :):aok
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline Spongebob

• Zinc Member
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2005, 09:05:15 PM »
I will probably be in a 51B and at that point dive in and ping 3 or 4 on my way through. Then I hit the deck and run like a scalded dog with at least half of them on my 6, leading them to my countrymen who will have alt. We then slaughter them like the ganging scum they are - all the while mocking their cries on channel 200. :lol :rofl :D

Magoo

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2005, 10:27:30 PM »
c spreads the most hate and discontent
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2005, 11:21:20 PM »
there is no spoon.

time is relevant.

death is inevetable.

there is never a need to choose between only four courses of action in air combat.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.