Author Topic: Survey poll: Answer if you would like  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Survey poll: Answer if you would like
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2005, 01:10:04 PM »
Originally posted by mussie
Count So Far

A- 20 <---- SURE AS HELL DONT LOOK LIKE IT IN THE MA
B- 1
C- 2
D- 1
E- 2

In those posts were people decided to say:
mostly...
usually....
ect
I just too the first response
count is wrong.

i gave the frist "e" then say at least 5 more alternative answers that were like mine. that makes 6 "e"'s
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline parin

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »
Depends on how many BEERS I have consumed.
Wgr 21 works great!

Quick Jam from SkyRock...

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2005, 01:58:28 PM »
Depends on how many BEERS I have consumed.

Parin, very good point... the more I drink, the more courage my pilot seems to be able to muster up lol

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2005, 02:04:12 PM »
So much depends on the plane you are in. The key to Fighter Combat is to be aggressive, but that does not mean blindly aggressive, rather selectively aggressive. So long as you can maintain an advantage of some sort always attack. Many times with just altitude and speed I have kept 10+ enemy from getting their heads above 5k often killing several of them in the process. In any 1 vs. many situation the emphasis will be on E management to maintain advantage over multiple enemies clamoring to reach you. Obviously, giving up your advantage to get in low and slow and turn with a numerically overwhelming enemy while exciting for a  few moments would amount to nothing more than simple suicide.

So, I would say (A) with some conditions determined by position and plane.

Zazen
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 02:07:07 PM by Zazen13 »
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2005, 02:10:08 PM »
I like the suicidal salution((screamin ))) OZZY OZZY OZZY!!
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2005, 02:11:10 PM »
Definately A....but if I die I would institute option (E) not listed...up B24s and toolify the FHS.

~AoM~

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2005, 02:18:27 PM »
IM confused, the "conga" line so many speak of, is this what is known a l.o.d. to us jarheads? L.O.D. =line of departure, (no turning back)...never heard of a congo line? Maybe i should call the army for a "sit rep" LOL :) as you were.:huh
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2005, 02:20:29 PM »
A, i guess. But not quite such a gung-ho approach. I'd normally, make a few fake passes and wait to see who's keen (or stupid enough) to 'play' and out of those, try pick off the more dangerous planes first (tiffies, LAs, 190s, 51s, 109s). Dive in, deliberately (and safely) overshoot to present em a nice jiucy pony tail to follow up, and club em as they hang on their prop or flounder like idiots with no airspeed. Its just a matter of continually 'beating them down' a bit to keep your e advantage, so you can dictact the whole engagment. Repeat untill they're all dead, or i am, or i blow it, or run out of juice or pellets.
Theres nothing more satisifying than landing 5 kills knowing it was 1vs5 :aok
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Survey poll: Answer if you would like
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2005, 02:34:03 PM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
Do you:

A) Look at the opposing horde and say to yourself: "Gee self, I wonder how many I can kill before I buy it", then dive in and unleash hell.

B) Turn around and fly several miles to meet up with your conga line and all die together.

C) Fly past the horde to vulch people taking off on the runway before someone runs you down or ack kills you.

D) Fly to a nearby base where the odds are more in your favor.

i may do each and every one in four consecutive sorties except certainly never intentionaly B.

I really dont think these options cover more than half a seconds thought in my mind during the fight though, and by the time one could type the first line of this reply, I have a tree of these options continuously growing and branching out in hundreds of directions.  It is by following the correct instinct that one can draw the complete picture, grow the entire tree of your mental fight, and climb the correct route up the tree to get to the top branch you wanted to for the particular view your required.
surely no body would want to limit themselves to so few options in combat.

bat
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline syncrII

• Zinc Member
Re: Survey poll: Answer if you would like
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2005, 02:45:22 PM »
moin

i devinatli chose E): My wingman and i with ouer 2 K4s or doras or 190A5/A8 going to pull down the highest enemys so ouer conga line didnt meat high alt enemys so more of ouer frinds can survive. After pusching the enemy back to the dack we going to start to kill the ack step by step after that vulch light is on at this airfild after that we are mostly RTB because low fuel and low amo.

the way like this the 9.JG 54 Gruenherz suport ouer base capturing people moustly. but after comming back to the enemy base all is up again high alt LaLas everywere and a million ostis on the runways. lol

cu chris3

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2005, 02:45:31 PM »
I'd run like a girl to the conga line, make sure I was about 10K, and then join in the furball, looking for cherries to pick.

I'm a low life, cherry picking, razor toten', snake in the grass.  I'd vulch a baby buggy or a kitten. :rofl :rofl

On my vacations I go to the beautiful northlands of Canada, I venture out into the pristine wilderness....

And once there, I club seal pups on the ice :)

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2005, 03:04:45 PM »
Agrred with Shane, Raptor, others...

Fly in, BnZ to keep the horde as low as possible, picking the better climbers first...

When buds arrive, unleahs the remaining E i have left and die usually in a few minuten...

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2005, 03:05:47 PM »
Originally posted by AKFokerFoder+
I'd run like a girl to the conga line, make sure I was about 10K, and then join in the furball, looking for cherries to pick.

I'm a low life, cherry picking, razor toten', snake in the grass.  I'd vulch a baby buggy or a kitten. :rofl :rofl

On my vacations I go to the beautiful northlands of Canada, I venture out into the pristine wilderness....

And once there, I club seal pups on the ice :)

So THATS why you vluched me in Fighter Town last night!

I might have to give your voices a talkin to...

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2005, 03:08:08 PM »
A with a twist.

I try to fly to live anyway. I engage but try to maintain the advantage at all costs. If I do lose it I however change all the way to A.

The way I have fun is to fly to live and to get kills. This is the way I have fun (most of the time).
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2005, 03:34:55 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAA:aok :D

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson