Author Topic: why we will win in iraq  (Read 2017 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« on: November 30, 2005, 02:57:43 PM »
the news today said the terrorists captured 4 "peace activists" who were in iraq to help them win, if the terrorists are that stupid they cannot win.

unless it's a cover for the activists to link up with the terrorists.

sheehan needs to go to iraq to protest the killing of iraqs by the terrorists.

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 03:55:40 PM »
Peace activists have always been way out of their depth in the Middle East; remember that girl who got flattened like a pancake when she stood in front of the Israeli bull dozer?  How about those Human Shields in Iraq?   A lot of those UMC types were doing the frantic back stroke once they saw reality over there.  If those peace activists don't get their heads sawed off, they will probably get the Stockholm Syndrome and want to help terrorists kill the enemy in the name of Allah.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Re: why we will win in iraq
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:20:48 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
the news today said the terrorists captured 4 "peace activists" who were in iraq to help them win, if the terrorists are that stupid they cannot win.

unless it's a cover for the activists to link up with the terrorists.

sheehan needs to go to iraq to protest the killing of iraqs by the terrorists.

alot of these groups are either DEEPLY fanatical or they are just thugs, IE common criminals that use the veil of islam to mask their movements.  I completely agree with you.

Iraq is just the begining in the war on terror and radical islam.  These people are hell bent on imposing their ways on the entire world.  This is one thing that these victoms wont/dont/cant understand is there is no appeasing these radicals, they will say "thanks for the help right before they chop your head off"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 06:32:32 PM »
If you were to put the stupidity of the terrorists in Iraq up against the stupidity of the left wing liberal retreaters in america who do you think would win?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 06:46:30 PM »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 06:52:01 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
If you were to put the stupidity of the terrorists in Iraq up against the stupidity of the left wing liberal retreaters in america who do you think would win?

hmmm that's a toughy.  

Between bombing your own country and killing a wedding party

or

Marching in the street for "peace" and fire bombing a newspaper building and setting fire to a police officer in the act.

The amount of violence involved aside, it would seem both are contradict your own philosephies.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 06:52:34 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
Sunnis: Release Westerners

Good for them....as long as they didn't pay them off.

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 06:54:50 PM »
lol, the stupidity of the anti-war activists that travel to that region is pretty hard to beat.  I guess its sad, really. that idealistic persons are fooled by American style politics and their support groups to enter into life threatening circumstances armed only with their idealism.  I love them, but I will grieve them too.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2005, 07:00:54 PM »
Originally posted by Gunthr
lol, the stupidity of the anti-war activists that travel to that region is pretty hard to beat.  I guess its sad, really. that idealistic persons are fooled by American style politics and their support groups to enter into life threatening circumstances armed only with their idealism.  I love them, but I will grieve them too.

hell I hope more of them go.  Not so that they can get caputered and beheaded, but to see that the Iraqis want their freedom and work with the Americans and want to succeed.  They don't want the Americans to leave until they can stand on there own and are actually a good generous people deserving of freedom.  

Part two would be that they see everyday the sacrifices made by the American troops there.  They would see the pains they go through in trying to inflict colateral damage on the civilian population.  They would see all the medical help that is given to Iraqi children.  They would see who the monsters in this war really where.

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2005, 07:50:41 PM »
Maybe you are right, Gunslinger.  I'm not sure.  I am concerned for the idealogical kid who wants to go over there and "fix things" without any practical understanding of the circumstances.  "Peace Activists" are targets.  Nobody gives a ***** about peace activists over there.

That stuff only works in a democracy with TV cameras willing to cover it.  Either way, they will be used, or killed.  I don't have much hope that they will report truth without suffering severe trauma, which is likely.  How long do you thing they can wonder around without getting ....  ?

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2005, 09:03:04 PM »
Originally posted by Gunthr
Maybe you are right, Gunslinger.  I'm not sure.  I am concerned for the idealogical kid who wants to go over there and "fix things" without any practical understanding of the circumstances.  "Peace Activists" are targets.  Nobody gives a ***** about peace activists over there.

That stuff only works in a democracy with TV cameras willing to cover it.  Either way, they will be used, or killed.  I don't have much hope that they will report truth without suffering severe trauma, which is likely.  How long do you thing they can wonder around without getting ....  ?

If they are a "christian" organization not very long.  "Christians" are being persued everywhere it seems.....well maybe not everywhere but they are extremely dissliked in most "hotspots" that involve radical islam.

What these people don't understand is you cannot reason with extremest.  You cannot appease them.  You cannot try to understand them.  You cannot deal with them.  They want world domination were the only form of expression is done under the flag of islam.  That's it.  

The irony in all of this is that it's the leftist peacniks that push all this diversity crap apon everyone else yet this is what they are getting for their money.  

There's also another angle to this that doesnt get said much.  There's a rather large element in Iraq that is not bent on religious Ideology but rather are just plane criminal thugs.  They may see a profit in this as they can maybe capture these people and sell them to the zealots for money or guns or whatever the trade.  From what I've read it's these thugs that are doing alot of the kidnaping because it is profitable.  If the only organization that wants to pay money for them is the radicals than so be it.

Rest assured there is no apeasing these guys.  What's that saying about appeasment?  "appeasment is like feeding alligators hoping you're the last one to get eaten"

edit: my post above contains a typo that I can't edit.  I meant to say they take pains NOT to inflict colateral damage.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 09:11:12 PM by Gunslinger »

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2005, 09:14:40 PM »
Well Im glad they let them go but I'd say they got lucky.

What people dont seem to understand is the radicals over there do not care if you were for,against or indifferent on the war.
If you are a westerner you are in infadel and as such must die.

Anyone that dosnt beleive that should see if they can find a copy and view the videoclip of that "impartial" reporter who had his head sawed off.

Orrr they should go over. Take the chance and roll the dice and find out for themselves.

Maybe they too will be lucky.....or not
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline MrCoffee

• Silver Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2005, 11:14:09 PM »
what if they captured them just to let them go, for publicity. Capturing people and letting them go could win them some  support from some people.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 11:28:03 PM by MrCoffee »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2005, 11:32:08 PM »
Originally posted by MrCoffee
what if they captured them just to let them go, for publicity. Capturing people and letting them go would win them alot of support from people who are into that sorta thing (mercy).

You may be on to something.  Really there's no evidence of this.  Either way these people are morons from the word go:

We are angry because what has happened to our teammates is the result of the actions of the U.S. and U.K. governments due to the illegal attack on Iraq and the continuing occupation and oppression of its people. blah blah blah blah blah

They really don't get it.

BUT back to your point about the publicity thing.....doing this to somone:

isn't that nice.  Lets not forget that they ARE or are COPYING known murderers.

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.4remnants.com
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2005, 11:52:05 PM »
If you people would have read the article and have been paying attention, they haven't let them go.  The link says, "Sunnis: Release Westerners". As in, the Sunni clerics are calling for their release.  As much as I hope otherwise, these people will never be released.  They are "Infidels" and we all know what the Curran says about infidels.  If anything comes from this, perhaps this will show the apologists that there is no appeasing these maniacs.

Already on other message boards the conspiracy theorists are saying that the US government actually did this to bolster their stance in the fight against insurgent Muslim extremists…