Author Topic: SWulfe, Hangtime, mrfish..  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
SWulfe, Hangtime, mrfish..
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2001, 03:52:00 PM »
Originally posted by Tah Gut:
We made a bong out of a 5 gallon sparkletts bottle back in college (70's). Named it Chief Ed, after Ed Davis the nazi-like chief of police in LA. Glad to see people are still naming their prized possesions.   :D

:D  had one back in the 80's that was double chambered with 2 glass "crazy straws" connecting the lower and upper chambers.  Well one of the "crazy straws" broke so we ended up with a double carborated double chamber bong from hell.  You had no choice but to empty both chambers at once.  So we named it "Death" LOL because it almost killed all of our friends and us  :)

My favorite part of the movie "half baked" is when they're deciding who to use... Billy Bong Thorton or Wessly Pipes  :D  I gotta admit though I love "Osama Bong Laden" we laughed for a good hour over that one yesterday hehe.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2001, 03:58:00 PM »
Originally posted by Udie:
My favorite part of the movie "half baked" is when they're deciding who to use... Billy Bong Thorton or Wessly Pipes   :D

I got that on DVD for Xmas.

Originally posted by Udie:
 I gotta admit though I love "Osama Bong Laden" we laughed for a good hour over that one yesterday hehe.

Yes, well I'm willing to bet the name wasn't the source of all that laughter.   :)

I don't own any periphenalia- I just make my own. Cheap, easy to dispose and I won't miss it if I lose it (or gets taken from me from the 5.0).
-SW

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2001, 04:09:00 PM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:

Yes, well I'm willing to bet the name wasn't the source of all that laughter.    :)

I don't own any periphenalia- I just make my own. Cheap, easy to dispose and I won't miss it if I lose it (or gets taken from me from the 5.0).
-SW

what are you talking about?  the guy who sold it to me said "this is for tobacco use only" So that's what we do  ;)

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2001, 04:57:00 PM »
nice leaves but where's the juicy sticky purple haired nasty buds? or did you already take care of em?  ;)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2001, 05:17:00 PM »
That fresh young plant had obviously been raped.

All bongs are named. Mine was a three foot high pipeworks beauty done with much turned brass and fine ceramic accents... a perfectly porpotioned kneeling babe done in a 4th of July baton twirlers scanty outfit and named "Miss America".. and her bowl was precisely and aptly in her navel, the choke her right nipple and the toke at the nape of her neck.

*sigh* I miss her.. she vanished shortly after my kid turned 15. Apparently being hidden under 4 inches of fiberglass insulation in the attic was not 'hidden' enuff.  :(
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2001, 05:50:00 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime:
That fresh young plant had obviously been raped.

All bongs are named. Mine was a three foot high pipeworks beauty done with much turned brass and fine ceramic accents... a perfectly porpotioned kneeling babe done in a 4th of July baton twirlers scanty outfit and named "Miss America".. and her bowl was precisely and aptly in her navel, the choke her right nipple and the toke at the nape of her neck.

*sigh* I miss her.. she vanished shortly after my kid turned 15. Apparently being hidden under 4 inches of fiberglass insulation in the attic was not 'hidden' enuff.    :(

I get an image of Hangtime's 15 year old with a watermelon eating grin on his face "necking" with Miss America.   :D

Why is this stuff still illegal?  I promise that about 75% of the people I know do it. Rep's and Dem's alike.  Too much money or power keeping it illegal I guess   :(  Like I alway's said, I never saw anybody smoke 6 joints an start a fight.   :rolleyes:

[edit]

oops I just had a thought.

Perception - what a strange concept.  That picture above to me from my perspective looks like a beautiful child starting it's journey of life. Hoping to grow tall, thick  and sticky to help it on it's journey through somebody's mind.  To most posting in this thread it is a good sight, a pretty plant full of color.  Yet to others it is probobly one of the most disgusting sights they will see today. Some I'm sure are angry at those of us who have posted here.  Some may even go as far as to lose some respect for us.

Why?  :confused:

I never saw anybody smoke enough gang to over dose.  The worst thing I've seen happen to me or anybody who smoked a LARGE ammount at one time is fall asleep.  I've never seen anybody get beligerant off of pot.  It really doesn't make any since to me. It should be decriminalized.  I'm not talking about hard stuff.  But let me tell you from experience alcohol is 1000% worse than marijuana will ever be.  Every part of alcohol will always be more deadly than any part of dope, from the buzz to the long term effects on the body.  If you ask me, they got it assbackwards when they made booze legal and made pot illegal.

oops got carried away again  :)

ok now ask me why I think pot smoking is a "right" wing thing?  :eek:   :p

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: Udie ]

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2001, 05:56:00 PM »
Ive never had a fight stoned.
In fact, alcohol is more dangerous a drug than marijuana.

I guess its illegal because of the same reason moonshining is -- the gov is not getting anything out of it.

It will be legal in some time.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2001, 06:26:00 PM »
Udie.. I make it a point to NOT tout a 'for' or 'against' stance on pot smoking.. the damn subject is just too hot. I know (and you know) that among 'drugs' this is about the least harmful thing one could do to themselves.. but none of that matters; gawdammit it SMOKES and anything that SMOKES will be frowned upon by the rabidly ant-smoking crowd thats now stalking cigarette abusers.

Society frowns upon ganja.. the law says it's jail time if you get snagged with it, the mere suspicion of possession or 'abuse' is enuff to get your personal life ruined if your name gets associated with it.

So.. do yourself a BIG favor... don't challenge the suits to a debate regarding it.. they WILL mess up your job, your life and your future just for speaking out on the subject.  :(

BUT... DO get a hydro-kit, cultivate, consume as you please, enjoy life... and vote quietly when the referndums come up.  :D
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2001, 06:28:00 PM »
Better question: Why was it made illegal?

Lies, paid off scientists to perform tests and give false results, and of course more lies led to marijuana being made illegal in the '20s.

I have all sorts of information on all sorts of drugs- all tests funded by Virginia state government and all material written by them.

You'd THINK they'd make marijuana out to be worse than it is, but that simply isn't true.

Just to light a fire under some people's asses:

Liver destroys brain cells, the liver, the heart, the kidneys, damages skin cells and causes your body to store more fat cells (lipids).

Marijuana thickens the cell walls in your brain, reverses itself 30 days after you stop smoking. 1 year if you are a chronic (day in, day out, every hour on the hour- sometimes a snack in between) user. It damages the lungs, but this damage is reversed (not 100% though) within 5 years. While cigarette smoke damages your lungs for a longer period of time and the chances of the damage being reversed is closer to 30%. If you digest marijuana (brownies, bread, etc), the only effect is the thickening of your brain cell walls. The effect is very little if you are a recreational user, the effect is great after 5 years if you are a chronic user.

Ever wondered where that hangover comes from? When your body is done converting the alchohol in your favorite beer, liquor or wine, there are deposits of toxins that are by-products of breaking down the alchohol. This is stored in your stomach, brain, liver, kidneys and skin cells. Lovely, ain't it?

And to top it all off, I've seen someone very close to me die because of alchohol. I've seen my friends get alchohol poisoning (that ain't pretty), and just about everyone I know has had a number of nights where they just don't remember a damn thing (blackout)- I've never heard of any of that happening because of marijuana.

So you just remember that before you go passing judgement, alchohol is far worse than marijuana. But, *I* don't judge you for destroying your body.
-SW

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2001, 06:48:00 PM »
I used to smoke, also used to smoke (alot  :D). Even though I no longer smoke, I would still smoke if my career didn't make it too risky. The people who keep pot illegal are the folks who never tried pot. Which makes absolutely no sense. Screw em,someday I will retire, find myself a nice piece of ground in the mountains, sit on my porch and smoke big fat j's all day.

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2001, 07:15:00 PM »
that plant looks like a male the more i look ...maybe good for rope but that's about it. start again but with brighter lights this time  :)

the whole weed thing is ruined by the people who endorse it. i swear they parade the biggest moron they can on tv whenever they want to show an advocate. who are these people? cheech and chong extras?

there are a lot of smart, quiet smokers out there. those people who act stupid when they are stoned are just playing a part. they get stoned to fit in and they think they need to act a certain way or wear patcouli oil or whatever...

"ohhh wowww man like grooooovy duddde yeahhh man whoooooooo ahhhh the colllllooorrrsss"

f'in slap!....snap out of it idiot....if you can't benefit from exploring your mind and if you cant control it then DONT MESS WITH IT! leave your head at default settings and go watch some wwf or cnn or something....

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2001, 10:10:00 PM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:
Better question: Why was it made illegal?

Lies, paid off scientists to perform tests and give false results, and of course more lies led to marijuana being made illegal in the '20s.

I have all sorts of information on all sorts of drugs- all tests funded by Virginia state government and all material written by them.

You'd THINK they'd make marijuana out to be worse than it is, but that simply isn't true.

Just to light a fire under some people's asses:

Liver destroys brain cells, the liver, the heart, the kidneys, damages skin cells and causes your body to store more fat cells (lipids).

Marijuana thickens the cell walls in your brain, reverses itself 30 days after you stop smoking. 1 year if you are a chronic (day in, day out, every hour on the hour- sometimes a snack in between) user. It damages the lungs, but this damage is reversed (not 100% though) within 5 years. While cigarette smoke damages your lungs for a longer period of time and the chances of the damage being reversed is closer to 30%. If you digest marijuana (brownies, bread, etc), the only effect is the thickening of your brain cell walls. The effect is very little if you are a recreational user, the effect is great after 5 years if you are a chronic user.

Ever wondered where that hangover comes from? When your body is done converting the alchohol in your favorite beer, liquor or wine, there are deposits of toxins that are by-products of breaking down the alchohol. This is stored in your stomach, brain, liver, kidneys and skin cells. Lovely, ain't it?

And to top it all off, I've seen someone very close to me die because of alchohol. I've seen my friends get alchohol poisoning (that ain't pretty), and just about everyone I know has had a number of nights where they just don't remember a damn thing (blackout)- I've never heard of any of that happening because of marijuana.

So you just remember that before you go passing judgement, alchohol is far worse than marijuana. But, *I* don't judge you for destroying your body.
-SW

I work with a Medical Doctor who said that after you wiegh all the pro's and con's comparing the two, one is just as bad as the other. So, I think Mary should be legal just to make things fair  :)

Tumor
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2001, 10:38:00 PM »
Oh, Tumor, I am not denying they are both equally bad.

However, they are both better (if that's possible), than the other stuff out there. Cocaine, Opiates/Heroin, PCP, Quaaludes, etc...

Atleast (NOTE: Unless you are an alchoholic) it's easier to kick the habit regarding alchohol and marijuana than some of that other stuff out there.
-SW

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2001, 10:56:00 PM »
Not only do I think it should be legal, I have a fairly solid list of fellows for whom it should be mandatory.

I’ve worked with guys who are stoned and I’ve worked with drinkers. I’d rather work with the stoned guy any day.
Pot shuts down ambition directly proportionate to the shut down of brain cells so while the stoned guy isn't particularly useful he's not in the way.
 The drinker however is equally stupid but insists on being in charge.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2001, 05:34:00 AM »
This is the sort of XMAS tree Santa condones.  :D.

I should take a pic of the "presets" that are under my tree...hmmm, where's that camera...