Author Topic: PC on earth, goodwill towards (all humans regardless of gender)  (Read 2307 times)

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
PC on earth, goodwill towards (all humans regardless of gender)
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2001, 11:58:00 AM »
"Would you rather have a 120 man carry you or a 220 women? "

How many 220lb woman (muscle, not fat} have you personally met. There is that total inability to grasp common sense again.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2001, 12:10:00 PM »
Originally posted by easymo:
"Would you rather have a 120 man carry you or a 220 women? "

How many 220lb woman (muscle, not fat} have you personally met. There is that total inability to grasp common sense again.

Why are you avoiding the question?

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: Thrawn ]

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2001, 12:19:00 PM »
How can i choose something that does not exist in my experience.  There are people that claimed to have seen the Yeti also.  But no one is clamoring for there equal rights. (probably because the PC crowd cant decide between endangered species, and opressed minority.)  Anyway, if we are going to play make belive. I choose the 300lb yeti.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2001, 02:08:00 PM »
So you honestly believe that there is no woman, out the 35 thoundsand millions of them, that could do the job of a fire fighter.  Where the hell is your vaunted common-sense now?

What scares you so much about the idea of a female firefighter?

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2001, 03:00:00 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/4699/contacts/conaa.html

5ft. 98lbs?
 I am 6'1" weight 218lbs. How the hell is this little girl going to carry me out of a high rise.  Thats what im afraid of.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2001, 08:07:00 PM »
You seem to be spinning your tires here.  If you honestly believe that, out of the 3.5 billion women on this planet, none can do the job of a firefighter, you are simply and irrational chauvanist...and it's pointless discussing this with you.  

Oh yeah, and as far as hand-to-hand combat, tell that to Shannon Lee.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2001, 08:59:00 PM »
For once you are right.

I based my arguments on real world examples.  You based yours, in typical liberal fashion, on wishful thinking, and supposition.

Talking to a PC mutant IS spinning my wheels

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2001, 09:23:00 PM »
TahGut used the word "human" notice the man part, its gender specific, hes so uncool.........

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2001, 11:24:00 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn:
If you honestly believe that, out of the 3.5 billion women on this planet, none can do the job of a firefighter, you are simply and irrational chauvanist...and it's pointless discussing this with you...

Give it up Thrawn, how silly can you get?

Ok, we go your way. I'm sure that we can find 3-5 (maybe even more than 13) strong enough women (who had always dreamed of being a fireperson), among the 3.5 billion.

I saw some training "firePERSON'S" documentaries, where the female "firePERSON", could not even hold a ladder nor a hose. Actually SHE was holding on to the hose, but the hose was painting the sky and SHE was flying holding for HER life, not thge victims. Thanks a lot, remind me to hire my own, personal firefigting unit.

Men and women are not inter-changable. We are made this way, women have a role it this reality and men a role in it it too.

"Two Mommies" and/or "Two Daddies" are not not a substitute for a Mother and a Father. It is nothing to do with a gay/lesbian thing. It is just that Fathers and Mothers pay attention to different things in life, and there will be more then a few occasions in your life, where your own child will ask you (or your spouse only) to accept a secret (don't tell Mom/Dad thingie),

Common courtesy and politeness = yes
PC = crap

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2001, 01:11:00 AM »
One more, and this is for the readers in general.

If you do a search on me.  You will find that i have never posted a doubt about women's courage, intelligence, or willingness to serve.  It is only their upper body strength that I doubt.  Sending a woman into a bad situation. Where she doesn't have a fighting chance, only because of the way she is designed. Is just insane.  Its like blaming her for not kicking the toejam out of that 200lb rapist that attach her.  That is just nuts.  I have 2 daughters, and 2 grand-daughters.  I don't want them to ever be put into a situation where the might end up in hand to hand combat. Or spending the rest of their life feeling like toejam, because they know that guy wouldn't have died, if they had been strong enough to carry him out of that burning building.  Beyond the obvious limitations mother nature has put on them. I want them to have no limitations at all.  If the technology is invented where they can do these jobs( lighter hose, some kind of mechanical litter, that sort of thing) I have no problem with woman firefighters.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2001, 01:55:00 AM »
Men tend to be stronger and faster than women, women tend to be better at low exertion long endurance activities.

This is a scientifically proven fact. Tend means average- as in how "normal" people are.

PC cant change that.

PC can go to hell.

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2001, 02:48:00 AM »
I hate all Serbs

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2001, 03:09:00 AM »
Why would you hate all Serbs?

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2001, 09:39:00 AM »
"Why would you hate all Serbs?"

Because there aren't enough Croats to go round.

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2001, 02:08:00 PM »
"Why would you hate all Serbs?"

Cuz you say we don't have to be politicly correct no more... Great! cause I really don't like the serbs.. Plus... read Noal Malcom's Book, "Short history of Kosovo"
10Bears