Author Topic: Shawk2k2  (Read 1381 times)

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 03:28:40 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
... yet you deny him the kill and credit for his actions with your concern for your score.

: puke smiley.

What's it matter , if you don't care about your  score Furnut? The guy knows he shot him down, maybe unlike you , he doesn't need that extra rank placement.  

hehe, sumptimes u be funny huhuhu.
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2006, 03:40:21 PM »
Originally posted by airbumba
What's it matter , if you don't care about your  score Furnut? The guy knows he shot him down, maybe unlike you , he doesn't need that extra rank placement.

as i said, i dont play for rank, couldnt give a damn about that.

the other guy has no idea who he had that great fight with until he started this thread.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 03:56:54 PM »
see if I get damaged so bad I cant fly anymore I am gonna put that crate down and reup in a new one, good pilot or not, if he wants the kill he can just swing around and put a couple more cannon shells into me or the ground next to me.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2006, 04:14:56 PM »
He did fly over me twice and didnt shoot. I had no idea that i was going to get a ditch in the first place it was on that border line from the base.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2006, 04:21:51 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Oh admit it...you no longer wake up in the middle of the night in sheer terror thinking about the lone P-38 flying above you. =)

ack-ack
Way above you.

:D

Edit: Btw, this Shawk2k2 guy is not a noob.  It's a shades of some phanboi.

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2006, 04:31:52 PM »
If its a good fight and the guy isnt in a lala,spit,nik,  or if I know who it is and I like them, and they gave a fun fight, Ill let them ditch.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2006, 04:52:43 PM »
<---kills all chutes and ditchers

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2006, 06:58:46 PM »
Yup, sounds like a shades account to me.  

Also, just to dispell myths, furburger doesn't fly for score.  If you do indeed fly for score and cannot break the top 150, you should stop flying for score.  You notice he has no field captures, nor did he shoot the stupid PT rockets at anything.  If you see those two fields filled in, then you could make the statement that he flies for score.

Besides, he's a brit... we all know that they are notorious for having no pilot skillz.  

:noid

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2006, 07:07:34 PM »
Bah, shoot me up (and most of you do quite often) better finish the job...I'm not bailin just so you can get a kill.  I say, finish the dang job.  Besides, we can appreciate a great fight and a tough opponent without just giving up.

On topic: I am by no means any good at this fine game, but I have had my rear handed to me quite often by noobs and free flyers.

Once a Knight is Never Enough

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2006, 07:08:13 PM »
Furball, dude, i still have a memory (from AH1)of you in an osti defending a VH and you tower out each time i dropped a bomb from my A20.

I'm glad that in recent months you have become less bother by score but you yourself were doing exactly what you accuse FX1 of here.

you were denying me the killl i deserved, and doing it in a gamey fashion.

you repeated this action 5 times before i decided to just take out your VH.

double standards, and you know it, so dont argue back.   dont make me search for the old AH1 film.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2006, 07:29:01 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
Furball, dude, i still have a memory (from AH1)of you in an osti defending a VH and you tower out each time i dropped a bomb from my A20.

I'm glad that in recent months you have become less bother by score but you yourself were doing exactly what you accuse FX1 of here.

double standards, and you know it, so dont argue back.   dont make me search for the old AH1 film.

I'm glad I'm not carrying grudges about a cartoon airplane game for four ****ing years.

FX1 is a dweeb. How any of you haven't already figured this out defies my comprehension.

j/k FX :D
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Killjoy2

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nortonfamily.net
Shawk2k2
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2006, 07:33:29 PM »
I agree Shawk2k2 is probably a shades account.

Let's see...  Hmmmmm.... Who has just recently quit AH but is still lingering on the BBS?  Hmmmmm

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2006, 07:37:31 PM »

Any tool in his or her right mind would tower out when they hear bombs dropping and they are seconds away from getting killed. I've also seen you vulching. So what does that say?  Its an even playing feild, you could do the same thing if the tables were turned.

Tell me Batfink/B@tfink/MechanicPNG, how is the air up there?
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Shawk2k2
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2006, 08:12:44 PM »
Originally posted by Killjoy2
I agree Shawk2k2 is probably a shades account.

Let's see...  Hmmmmm.... Who has just recently quit AH but is still lingering on the BBS?  Hmmmmm

Not I.  Dead give away it wasn't me is that the person flew a Spitfire nor am I willing to fork over another $15 bucks.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2006, 08:31:32 PM »

Seems to me like it ticked you off so much that you still remember it like 3 years later.  Also seems to me like he succeeded in doing what he was attempting to do.  Sounds like Furball 1, batfink 0  

Thats if we were keeping score, since furball obviously doesn't remember this episode of yours, I'd say you are the one more interested in the score tally.  :aok