Author Topic: Shawk2k2  (Read 1382 times)

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« on: January 16, 2006, 11:34:21 AM »
I thing shawk has a twin our something. Last night i was on and came across a spit low on the deck. Nothing special so i burned off my E and merged with the spit. I wish i had film because the fight was great last for a long time. The spit did this move at the end of the fight and this yahoo made a great shot and got 1/2 of my wing. I hit the ground but got a ditch. Before i towered out i had no idea what this guys name was so i pushed record and looked at the tape. At first i thought to myself this is someone good and a vet but it was shawk2k2. Man he won the fight and i was amazed! I pm'ed him and asked what his old cpid was. He played h2h and this was his 2 month playing. I got my butt beat by a noob! I think something is going on because i play in h2h for a warm up before main and i have never had a run in like this guy.

Offline yayyyy

• Nickel Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 12:39:09 PM »
you ditch when you get shot down? just bail and get captured

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 12:49:29 PM »
Its more like i hit the ground at 80 mph because the fight was under 150 mph the hole time at tree top. Also a ditch is better for your Gd.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 01:04:29 PM »
Originally posted by FX1
I wish i had film because the fight was great last for a long time. The spit did this move at the end of the fight and this yahoo made a great shot and got 1/2 of my wing. I hit the ground but got a ditch. Before i towered out i had no idea what this guys name was so i pushed record and looked at the tape. Man he won the fight and i was amazed!  

Originally posted by FX1
Its more like i hit the ground at 80 mph because the fight was under 150 mph the hole time at tree top. Also a ditch is better for your Gd.

These two quotes sum perfectly what is wrong with the majority of people in this game.

You have an amazing fight, he fairly takes you out of the fight, you are amazed with his skill... yet you deny him the kill and credit for his actions with your concern for your score.

: puke smiley.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 01:12:45 PM »
not to mention thinly veil the C word as praise at the end of your monologue.

you got pwned
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 02:01:54 PM »
Look at my score I don’t really care about high ranking. I don’t run and I always look for a good fight. Also I don’t like to talk trash on 200 our on the bbs. Most of the times if I see a signal con I try and make it a fare fight by lowering my advantage from alt and speed. What I do dislike is people bashing me for no reason! Talk all the trash you wish (: Its not like I ditch on purpose after running he made a great shot and had some nasty moves and killed me fare and square. I have a better idea than bailing out, next time I will just pull out my .45 and pop myself in the head to give him the kill. The point I am making is this guy is good and I really don’t think he is a noob. Also if I got owned by him lets DA Poo and have some fun. I have no problem with anyone in this game but kids that like to talk trash and troll the bbs.

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 02:16:04 PM »
Furball cant help but see that your score in main last tour was really good.

Kills / Deaths + 1  "51" in fighter and 102 kills. I think you just stuck your boot in your mouth. I bet you did some running and ditching to get that score. Last camp you were the problem in main. This camp it looks like your doing some fighting.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 02:41:51 PM »
That's a helluva hole you're in, FX...ready for some rope?  :D

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 02:53:43 PM »
SHawk doesn't actually dogfight so it's no relation.  Ever think it's not a newbie and perhaps by some off the wall longshot chance it just might possibly perhaps be an experienced player making fun of him and kickin your butt :)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 02:55:30 PM »
Originally posted by FX1
Kills / Deaths + 1  "51" in fighter and 102 kills. I think you just stuck your boot in your mouth. I bet you did some running and ditching to get that score. Last camp you were the problem in main. This camp it looks like your doing some fighting.

no.. actually that was my 262 sorties, look at what i flew in stats and you will realise.

my entire fighter stats are made up of 262 sorties and 1 x tempest sortie which i accidently scored as fighter.

i score every sortie as attack.  i get vulched regularly and am usually fighting from a disadvantage - simply because my definition of fun is upping at a base and be immediately in a fight.

i have played for rank before and simply didnt enjoy it.  ever since i started i have regularly set myself targets to achieve and always kept them personal.  last tour it was see what i could do in the jet, the only other person that knew that was Viper215 when he asked about my K/D in MA.

i used what you had said and made an opinion based upon your own words to point out what i think is wrong in the game.

You will notice that my attack stats are almost identical to last tour, i have not done one fighter sortie yet, so i dont know what you are referring to.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 03:05:41 PM by Furball »
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Shawk2k2
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 02:59:14 PM »
Originally posted by Furball

You have an amazing fight, he fairly takes you out of the fight, you are amazed with his skill... yet you deny him the kill and credit for his actions with your concern for your score.

: puke smiley.

Sometimes you can't help ditching in on a deck fight.  Many have done it to me and I'm sure I've done it to many as well but never for the reason to deny the other person the kill or to preserve my "score".  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 03:02:58 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Sometimes you can't help ditching in on a deck fight.  Many have done it to me and I'm sure I've done it to many as well but never for the reason to deny the other person the kill or to preserve my "score".  

i know, it is easily done, it is this which i was referring to: -

Originally posted by FX1
Also a ditch is better for your Gd.

and hence me saying: -

Originally posted by Furball
These two quotes sum perfectly what is wrong with the majority of people in this game.

which is what i believe is wrong with this game - too many people worrying about score and stats than enjoy and give credit to the opponent.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Killjoy2

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nortonfamily.net
Shawk2k2
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 03:20:15 PM »
Yes I too ran into Shawk2k2 last night.

If he is a true noob, he has already learned the "Secret of the Throttle".  If he ever masters "The Mystery of Altitude" we will have another Ack-Ack.  

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Shawk2k2
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 03:24:12 PM »
Oh admit it...you no longer wake up in the middle of the night in sheer terror thinking about the lone P-38 flying above you. =)

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 03:24:50 PM »
prolly shades :cool:
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME