Author Topic: Shawk2k2  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2006, 09:03:39 PM »
Jesus Bat, lol.

:(

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Shawk2k2
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2006, 12:03:19 AM »
Hey bat, forget about it.  You say one thing to any bk and the others will get offened and just be arses here on the bbs.  They have nothing better to do.

Anyways, furball was arguing about something that wasn't there.  Just another troll.

This shawk2k2 could be a shades or maybe just a noob with luck.  You can't win them all.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2006, 01:11:13 AM »
Not a newbie for sure.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2006, 02:03:22 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
Furball, dude, i still have a memory (from AH1)of you in an osti defending a VH and you tower out each time i dropped a bomb from my A20.

Yes, i should let you kill me after our arduous, incredible flak vs a20 dogfight to give credit where it is due and find out who the adversary is who thoroughly out-ACM'ed my Ostwind...

...or, i could exit and reup when you decide to try and pad your score on the ground vehicles rather than kill the vehicle hangar.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline WarRaidr

• Zinc Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2006, 08:17:54 PM »
tangled with Shawk2k2 last nite.....he flies a tiffie just like Kermit :D

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2006, 08:35:40 PM »
Originally posted by Kermit de frog
Hey bat, forget about it.  You say one thing to any bk and the others will get offened and just be arses here on the bbs.  They have nothing better to do.

Anyways, furball was arguing about something that wasn't there.  Just another troll.

This shawk2k2 could be a shades or maybe just a noob with luck.  You can't win them all.

Kermie, you best love me like you love bacon.  

If someone said they had a film of you cheating on Miss Piggy with Grover in some twisted sexual tirade involving leather chaps, a bowl of jello, two midgets, ranch dressing and a spatula, I would defend your honor like I defended furbottom's.  

Not like that has or would ever happen.

Besides, silly conflicts like this add so much character to these message boards.  

:D

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Shawk2k2
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2006, 03:37:23 AM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
If someone said they had a film of you cheating on Miss Piggy with Grover in some twisted sexual tirade involving leather chaps, a bowl of jello, two midgets, ranch dressing and a spatula, I would defend your honor like I defended furbottom's.  

Siggy material here. :lol
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Shawk2k2
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2006, 03:40:56 AM »
If you had wanted to know who it was, just bail and you know. A lot easier and faster then film.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Booz

• Nickel Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2006, 05:12:49 AM »
Hey furball, I'm curious why you would fly 200 sorties in attack mode when you don't attack anything? Whats the rationale behind it? Obviously not trying to build rank, just wondering.

Booz

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2006, 09:19:14 AM »
Originally posted by WarRaidr
tangled with Shawk2k2 last nite.....he flies a tiffie just like Kermit :D

Ya think?  :)

Kinda got that impression myself when I was locked into it with a 38J.  Twas a great fight too and some picker in a Tiffie blows through and wrecks it.

The general consensus was the guy was Kermit in the high Tiffie picking away.

Why the shades Kermit? :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2006, 10:17:06 AM »
Will the Real Frog please stand up. He was in a spit with me never see kermit in a spit do ya.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2006, 11:26:48 AM »
Wibbit.

Miss Piggy is smurfy.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2006, 12:47:37 PM »
Originally posted by Booz
Hey furball, I'm curious why you would fly 200 sorties in attack mode when you don't attack anything? Whats the rationale behind it? Obviously not trying to build rank, just wondering.

Hi Booz,

I dont really know.  I have done it for a long time, i guess its from when i was relatively new - you never know what you will need to kill so i always scored it as attack.  I started scoring my offensive sorties as fighter and my defensive as attack, for a long time i have flown pretty much 95% on the defensive so i guess i just leave it on attack.

It is also useful if you are interested in seeing how well you can do by scoring only a certain aircraft type as fighter (as FX kindly brought up above).  As i have said already, i dont really care about scores/rank etc. apart from if i set myself a personal target- i recommend this to anyone.  

I have played to be rank #1 and i didnt enjoy it.  I figured that no one really gives a damn about your score apart from you and it is by no way an indication of skill - anyone can rank top 10 if they know how.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 12:50:06 PM by Furball »
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2006, 12:58:44 PM »
Kermit why did you change your name to shawk2k2? that is just ghey.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Shawk2k2
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2006, 02:14:26 PM »
This is a good tread to show that people play the game different. I really don't have a problem with people playing the way they wish. If you have fun milk running do it. I personally like to learn so i have been dogfighting and furballing. I look at my GD as a point of reference for me to give me a idea on how i am progressing. I love to fight agents odds I have been getting shot down this camp and it OK with me. I am not a total foul and i do run when i have no chance of winning a 5 on 1. have fun and please everyone keep the smack talk down. Next time i see shawk2 i am going to da him and see if he has any real skills. My fight was great and i know he is no push over.

My Putter is down i and wish Shawk would chime with his thoughts. It would be funny if he has killed shawk.