Author Topic: remember the 109  (Read 5160 times)

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2006, 10:12:43 PM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
I remember when you and the other Megadweeb was up in the TA talkin bout "What an immelman?" "What's that buzzing noise?"

Now your just makin stuff up Puddzie

And you know that wasn't me making fun of you even back then how? Maybe I was bringing a friend into a game I've played for many years. Your advice was aweful and Inyo and myself would laugh so hard listening to you go on and on about how to fly horribly, I still got the film and it's great. I asked you that because what you think is an immel is going 3K straight up and then rolling over and diving. Even back then I was making fun of you LMAO!#!# You have been fun to talk to 1hunglo errr i mean ted errrr i mean whoever you are now but I'm done. Everytime I bring up a valid point you skirt around it, say something dumb and then call me a name. You sure do have this trolling thing down:rolleyes: And seeing how many times youve been PNG you might not want to use the word you used in my above quote. Many men and women don't like it, even if it is misspelled. Yes that is misspelled just so you know. With your seeming lack of education you might think thats how it's spelled.

Originally posted by AutoPilot
Really does anyone that responds too this thread understand that i really don't care what you type.I never will care what you type.I just like firing up a fat arse Joint and reading the rantz you people go through on here,some of ya even come on here and write books about how your right and the other guy is wrong,and trust me it's way better to read all this High oh yea.
this BBs reminds me of the time i was held in jail overnight over some speeding tickets,there was like 20 other's in there i knew a couple of them but anyway they asked me what they was holding me for, i say speeding tickets,ALL 20 of them instantly was a lawyer tellin me how i was cool not too worry as if they had passed a BAR exam.That is what this game reminds me of so much i'm tellin ya,1/2 the PEOPLE in the GAME and BBs are all of the sudden Aeronautical Engineer's.Just really crax me up iz all.

Smoking and going to jail, yeah you sound like a winner lol. What YOU don't understand is all of us are making fun of you. You are the free entertainment. So far we've learned you have no clue on how to play this game, no clue who I am also we've learned you can't spell, have been in jail and smoke a lot. WTG!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 10:16:59 PM by SuperDud »
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2006, 10:15:37 PM »
:huh

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
remember the 109
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2006, 10:22:26 PM »
I've been in jail (never charged) and used to smoke a lot... but I actually am teh winnar. Jail + weed doesn't = retard like autopilot. Just to clarify :cool:
Army of Muppets

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2006, 10:25:46 PM »
Originally posted by wetrat
I've been in jail (never charged) and used to smoke a lot... but I actually am teh winnar. Jail + weed doesn't = retard like autopilot. Just to clarify :cool:

I stand corrected wetrat lolol. Maybe he was also dropped on his head???
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
remember the 109
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2006, 11:17:55 PM »
LOL Autopilot backed out of the challenge, I think we can just mark it official.  Laugh, smoke, go to jail... doesn't matter anymore cus you RAN AWAY.  

PWN!

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2006, 11:47:48 PM »
If Eric Hartman had our neudered 109's he wouldn't have had many kills lol I just got done reading a book about eric hartman, and most of his kills came from shooting C47's in the begininng of the war,

Couple discrepancies in that statement.

1) Hartmann wasnt even a combat pilot in the beginning of the war. His first kill came on Dec 5th '42 and was an Il-2 and was his 19th sortie. (according to his first log book) This was more than a year after Germany invaded the Soviet Union. Invasion started on June 22nd 1941. So none of Hartmann's kills came during the first few days of that invasion when so many Soviet planes were destroyed on the ground.

2) According to his first log book which covers his first 150 kills (2nd log book was taken from him by the Soviets and has never been seen again by the West):

Il-2: 6 kills

MiG-1: 1 kill

Lagg- 3: 7 kills

Boston: 1 kill

U-2: 2 kills

I-16: 1 kill

Airacobra: 22 kills

R-5: 1 kill

La-5: 86 kills

Yak-7: 8 kills

Yak-1: 8 kills

Pe-2: 5 kills

La-7: 2 kills

As we can see from his first log book the vast majority of his kills were fighter type aircraft. We will probably never know the exact numbers/types of kills on his last 202 kills unless his 2nd log book shows up.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
remember the 109
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2006, 11:58:02 PM »
Back in August, AutoPilot, aka Ted Stryker, aka 1hunglo was upset when Silat was selected to the Trainer's Corps and he was passed over. TC asked for an opinion on adding Silat and to a man, every trainer agreed that Silat was an outstanding choice, a huge asset to the group. AutoPilot was unhappy and you can read his comments here.

This thread only confirms TC's judgement that AutoPilot, aka Ted Stryker, aka 1hunglo was unsuited for the position. Being a good Trainer is all about attitude, being patient, and being willing to donate your time helping others learn enough to enjoy the game and maybe even get good at it. It's not about self and it's not about status and it's surely not about slapping around noobs for ego gratification. It's about being a responsible representative of both HTC and the community of players. Trainers are often the first person(s) a new player encounters and the attitude displayed by the Trainers will make a lasting impression on a new player, both for good or for bad. I for one am damn glad that this character was passed over as his attitude is unacceptable as a subscriber, much less someone who will influence noobs. I'm very much disappointed by this sorry display of bad form.

My regards,

Widewing
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 12:58:51 AM by Widewing »
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2006, 12:55:09 AM »
that's what makes horse races interesting I suppose. I liked that one very much myself and had great joy thinking of that mars01 guy being kicked into the bosom of his war god by the likes of l'il ol' me while he was in the midst of so many other blue velvet safety miscreants. the icing is his remark that "those were cherry picks and who the hell cares to count". hey mars01 change ur handle to venus02 because you are about as warlike as a menstruating richard simmons.

The remark about who cares to count as in, why would I care how many times I killed a skilless dweeb like you.  You aren't even good enough that killing you means anything to me.  Killing you is nothing more than killiing any other newb no skill dweeb.  

I guess you probably went to bed jerking it thinking you had some skillz cause your count was up LOLH.   Any noob can cherry pick.  

I respected the rest of your squad for fighting it out like men co alt with us.  You on the other hand had to climb every time rather than help your squaddies and rely on your skill you used your alt which didn't even help you that much LOLH.

I have a great film of that night, you blazing in from behind me, you overshooting with your skill and me rolling in behind you and killing your arse as you try to climb away.   LOLH yeah you got mad skills.  I'll dig it up for you and the rest of the BBs.  It'll be good for a laugh at you.

Any time that night where it was me against you, and even when you had the alt advantage, I killed you.

Anytime you killed me I was saddled up with two or more of your squaddies and you wer number 3 or 4 coming in with the cherry.  You may think what you do takes some skill, but everyone who has run into you knows better.

Hell I could care less what you write here, if anyone has any questions about me PM me or shoot me a message in the MA, I'll be more than happy to go the DA.

So storchy, name the date and time and I'll come slaugther you, if you have the balls to back up the mouth...  I won't hold my breath tho since I already know you are all talk and no walk.  I've seen you fly it aint pretty. :aok

BTW you can't even troll well.:rolleyes: :rofl
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 01:13:46 AM by mars01 »

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2006, 12:58:50 AM »
Storch has BK on the brain.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline -pjk--

• Nickel Member
remember the 109
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2006, 11:38:46 AM »
Hmmm...
How about open new thread Autopilot vs BK`s???
I would like to  see comments about 109`s in AH much more than your "personal conversation" which has nothing to do with 109`s:)

puujiiko o
Ääliö älä lyö ööliä läikkyy!!

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
remember the 109
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2006, 11:47:12 AM »
Originally posted by -pjk--
Hmmm...
How about open new thread Autopilot vs BK`s???
I would like to  see comments about 109`s in AH much more than your "personal conversation" which has nothing to do with 109`s:)

puujiiko o
The 109 horse has been beaten to death.. it's just a bag of mush by now. Autopilot isn't quite there yet... he's just in intensive care right now.
Army of Muppets

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
remember the 109
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2006, 01:15:16 PM »
I like cheese. do you like cheese too?

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2006, 01:40:23 PM »
Originally posted by Glasses
I like cheese. do you like cheese too?

I like pork!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
remember the 109
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2006, 04:14:12 PM »
Originally posted by Widewing
Back in August, AutoPilot, aka Ted Stryker, aka 1hunglo was upset when Silat was selected to the Trainer's Corps and he was passed over. TC asked for an opinion on adding Silat and to a man, every trainer agreed that Silat was an outstanding choice, a huge asset to the group. AutoPilot was unhappy and you can read his comments here.

This thread only confirms TC's judgement that AutoPilot, aka Ted Stryker, aka 1hunglo was unsuited for the position. Being a good Trainer is all about attitude, being patient, and being willing to donate your time helping others learn enough to enjoy the game and maybe even get good at it. It's not about self and it's not about status and it's surely not about slapping around noobs for ego gratification. It's about being a responsible representative of both HTC and the community of players. Trainers are often the first person(s) a new player encounters and the attitude displayed by the Trainers will make a lasting impression on a new player, both for good or for bad. I for one am damn glad that this character was passed over as his attitude is unacceptable as a subscriber, much less someone who will influence noobs. I'm very much disappointed by this sorry display of bad form.

My regards,

Widewing

wow that is funny stuff.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2006, 04:57:17 PM »
lol, pwn.