Author Topic: remember the 109  (Read 5161 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
remember the 109
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2006, 12:34:32 PM »
Give it up guys.   He is too 1337 to lower himself to an arranged duel with mere dweebs like us.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2006, 02:14:59 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
If it's true that you've forgotten more than I know then I think you better relearn it because you forgot all the important stuff.

Pwned.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
remember the 109
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2006, 02:55:38 PM »
I am the least skilled of the BK's..  

I have killed autopilot at least a dozen times for every time he killed me in the past under his old handle which...

He will never use again due to the shame he (rightly) feels.

pathetic really.... leave him alone you guys.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
remember the 109
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2006, 03:45:08 PM »
Ya know 4 or 5 nerds sayin the same thing doesn't make it true.

But keep up the free entertainment.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2006, 04:18:25 PM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot

Welp I guess your counting is worse than your spelling, it's more like 9-10 nerds. But thanks for playing. And boy for all that trash you talked, you sure backed out quick:eek: Why don't you teach me? Why don't you show me, like you've shown "many others" LMAO!!!:rofl I know if some punk was calling me out, I'd definatly put him in his place, I guess you just have a kind heart huh?
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline JMFJ

• Copper Member
remember the 109
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2006, 04:28:43 PM »
what are you quoting to be 1337 flying skills?

JMFJ

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
remember the 109
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2006, 05:49:24 PM »
There are secrets to flying the LW planes,if you stick around long enough someone might share them with you.Just because you cannot fly LW doesn't mean the rest of us cannot.The FW-190's outclimb British planes any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Originally posted by AutoPilot No one said you have to fly LW,you can leave that too me.

I feel confident with my ability's against anyone.....

believe what you will,but i know what my skills are and so do alot of others that found out the hard way.

ya, you talk alot about your skills, so it is important to you. if you are so confident with your ability's why not take those who question them up to their challenge.  seems the minute someone questions your "skillz" you start name calling, or excusing yourself.  your right it is a game, so what do you have to lose?

btw, you can put me down for nerd #11....does that make it true now?

-vast (not hiding behind shade)
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2006, 06:19:20 PM »

So you are declining my invitation to back up your boasts?

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
remember the 109
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »

You called us out, and it sounds like both morpheus and superdud have answered your call in this thread.  Yet, you won't even give them your ingame CPID to back up your wild claims and your fearlessness.  So lets quit beating around the bush, you didn't think anyone would answer, but they did and now you are hung out to dry.  

Just go ahead and run away, I don't think its possible for anyone to think any less of you.  :aok

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
remember the 109
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2006, 06:37:35 PM »
I know if some punk was calling me out, I'd definatly put him in his place, I guess you just have a kind heart huh?
I'm punk and I'm calling you out, supersuck.

ROE: we'll bail on runway and use 0.45. Loser gets to smack Autopilot and cut off his oxygen supply, winner gets to ridicule both.

PS
I just got PM from Autopilot. He forfeits due to the size of DA map. Appereantly there's no room to perform 'extension' manouver.

Oh well...

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
remember the 109
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2006, 07:01:09 PM »
you sure backed out quick

Did you know that i was typing all that on purpose just to get a rise out of you?I forgot your still kinda new,we call that trolling round deeze partz.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
remember the 109
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2006, 07:16:31 PM »
Originally posted by storch
funny, I didn't know you were literate.  Well back to current topic.   I recall you being the easiest of the safety squad members to kill.  Your deficit to me is what 8-10 fold?  Here's some disquieting news for you.  when I look up "sucks" in  "The New Lexicon Webster's Dictonary of the English Language" the only entry is your photograph.  you should write or send smoke signals or something and ask them to up date the photo.  It was evidently taken when you were much younger.  apparently you have been sucking since your youth.

Storch, I enjoy your retorts normally, but this one I found to be lame and below my expectations that I've set for you.  

Why you hate me so much?  I like you...  

You remember how excited I was when I saw that picture of you naked holding that bowl of jello.  :)

storch

remember the 109
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2006, 07:55:44 PM »
that's what makes horse races interesting I suppose.  I liked that one very much myself and had great joy thinking of that mars01 guy being kicked into the bosom of his war god by the likes of l'il ol' me while he was in the midst of so many other blue velvet safety miscreants.  the icing is his remark that "those were cherry picks and who the hell cares to count".  hey mars01 change ur handle to venus02 because you are about as warlike as a menstruating richard simmons.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
remember the 109
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2006, 07:58:28 PM »
Did you know that i was typing all that on purpose just to get a rise out of you?I forgot your still kinda new,we call that trolling round deeze partz.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Did you know that i was typing all that on purpose just to get you to look like a fool. You see, normally when you "troll" you make the other person look dumb... not yourself. When everyone is laughing at you, you are no longer the troll, you are the joke. Just a free tip for you:aok

I think Howi nailed it. For some reason you thought we'd all be impressed with all the talk. But when we called you on it, you realized you'd be smacked around and then changed it to a "trolling thread". Keep back pedaling, maybe the next excuse will be a good one.

Oh and I've got film of your awesome 1,2,3 combo you stated earlier. It's hilarious to watch you pull this L33T manuever and the guy you try to pull it on matches you step for step with ease.

And I guess you have troubles reading as to me being new so here it is once again:
BTW who's to say I haven't been playing for 5 years also? Just because SuperDud's only been around a little over a year doesn't mean I haven't;)

Is it getting through yet? Who's to say I haven't been around since AW, then  WB and finally here?
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
remember the 109
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2006, 09:58:07 PM »
Who's to say I haven't been around since AW, then WB and finally here?

I remember when you and the other Megadweeb was up in the TA talkin bout "What an immelman?" "What's that buzzing noise?"

Now your just makin stuff up Puddzie

Really does anyone that responds too this thread understand that i really don't care what you type.I never will care what you type.I just like firing up a fat arse Joint and reading the rantz you people go through on here,some of ya even come on here and write books about how your right and the other guy is wrong,and trust me it's way better to read all this High oh yea.
this BBs reminds me of the time i was held in jail overnight over some speeding tickets,there was like 20 other's in there i knew a couple of them but anyway they asked me what they  was holding me for, i say speeding tickets,ALL 20 of them instantly was a lawyer tellin me how i was cool not too worry as if they had passed a BAR exam.That is what this game reminds me of so much i'm tellin ya,1/2 the PEOPLE in the GAME and BBs are all of the sudden Aeronautical Engineer's.Just really crax me up iz all.

Keep up the good work fella'z i need more free entertainment.:aok