Author Topic: They went to Syria  (Read 1574 times)

Offline CMC Airboss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
They went to Syria
« on: January 27, 2006, 01:45:51 PM »
Not a bad strategy...  Move the WMDs from Iraq to Syria in civilian passenger aircraft and disguise them as relief supplies heading to a Syrian dam disaster in 2002.  This, from Iraqi general Georges Sada.  At the very least, it seems plausible and the flights actually occured.

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

By IRA STOLL - Staff Reporter of the Sun
January 26, 2006

The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514?page_no=1

Interesting note:  The United Nations coordinated the relief effort for the Hama Province dam collapse in Syria.
From page 9 of the UNDAC report.
Iraq has sent 12 airplanes with food, medicines and blankets, and also dispatched a 12-member medical team.

http://www.reliefweb.int/ochaunep/edr/SyriaUNDACReport.pdf

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 01:47:13 PM »
Let it go.
sand

Offline Momus--

• Nickel Member
Re: They went to Syria
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 02:06:15 PM »
Originally posted by CMC Airboss
Not a bad strategy...  Move the WMDs from Iraq to Syria in civilian passenger aircraft and disguise them as relief supplies heading to a Syrian dam disaster in 2002.  This, from Iraqi general Georges Sada.  At the very least, it seems plausible and the flights actually occured.

Georges Sada retired from the Iraqi airforce in 1986. Interesting that he is somehow better informed than all the Iraqi figures still serving in 2003 who have so far failed to offer up the same information whilst in US custody.

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 03:18:50 PM »
They hid 'em in here

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: They went to Syria
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 05:19:51 PM »
Originally posted by Momus--
Georges Sada retired from the Iraqi airforce in 1986. Interesting that he is somehow better informed than all the Iraqi figures still serving in 2003 who have so far failed to offer up the same information whilst in US custody.

he was reactivated during the kuwait invasion, get your Bush bashing facts straight.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 05:36:07 PM »
I've been saying that they are in Syria for years now.

But who listens to me?
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 05:46:12 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
I've been saying that they are in Syria for years now.

But who listens to me?

notice how this isn't big news to the mainstream media?

Offline Flatbar

• Nickel Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 06:03:50 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
notice how this isn't big news to the mainstream media?

Because there is no evidence to back the claim up, you wouldn't want the MSM to have another 'Rather" moment now would you?

Besides, he's hocking a book, that's reason enough for the right to claim that someones got an leftist agenda, why not now?

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 08:13:20 PM »
Originally posted by Flatbar
Because there is no evidence to back the claim up, you wouldn't want the MSM to have another 'Rather" moment now would you?

Besides, he's hocking a book, that's reason enough for the right to claim that someones got an leftist agenda, why not now?

Evidence has never been a pre-requisit for the MSM to run a juicy story.  I KNOW that if the reverse were true the MSM would be all over this with out much shred of proof.  

All it takes is a NY times secret document and there's a national scandle.  Must we forger (or never actually realize) those that broke the NSA story where "hocking a new book"  as well.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 08:16:19 PM by Gunslinger »

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 09:05:31 PM »
I don't think this is "proof".

However, I'd be interested in hearing if any of the anti-war/anti-Bush types here would change their position if Iraqi WMD were found/proven to have been move to Syria as Sada says.

Would it change any minds/opinions?

I'm thinking it wouldn't.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 09:20:56 PM »
Originally posted by Toad

However, I'd be interested in hearing if any of the anti-war/anti-Bush types here would change their position if Iraqi WMD were found/proven to have been move to Syria as Sada says.

Me neither.  The anti-war crowed wants to hear the "Bush Lied" lies over and over again because it re-affirms their stuart smally beleifs that the new "king george" secretly goosetepps in his genuine imitation imported gestapo boots every night before his scheduled bed time.

What's really sad is.....to me, this sounds more plausible then a conspiracy theory about a "president snowing his entire administration and telling lies to his nation (not to mention brainwashing both republicans and democrats to say the very same lie for the last 10 or so years and getting the previous administration to write into US law in 1998 the very thing that he set out to d) to go to war to help his oil buddies and Cheny's Haliburton stock all the while finishing the job that his daddy started."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 09:23:49 PM by Gunslinger »

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 09:31:47 PM »
no actually I have all the WMDs and I am prepareing a massive strike

Joke

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »
Originally posted by RAIDER14
no actually I have all the WMDs and I am prepareing a massive strike

Well with a southern border that is secure as swiss cheese is solid, I would venture to say that's entirly possible.  

Joke

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
They went to Syria
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 10:44:59 PM »
Originally posted by Toad

of course they would not .. it is the same reason any of this is not reported in the mainstream media

I think something went across the border. I do not think every intel div in the world worth 2 cents was wrong when they said sadman had wmd's of some sort

it aint like we didnt telegraphed our right cross or anything and did not give him time to move whatever....

all the more reason to beeatch slap syria as it deserves..

strange how these third world dirt bag cheekbones countries with their obl **** look alikes control the rest of us with some poor quality home video movie message when they feel like it ....what did the dow drop the last time the mountain man goat humper made it on alkazereeeee tv??
it aint gonna end until we see the mushroom cloud, either here or there or both...my vote says there b4 here...

now let me tell you how I really feel... :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Big G

• Copper Member
Re: They went to Syria
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 10:50:11 PM »
Originally posted by CMC Airboss

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514?page_no=1

Interesting note:  The United Nations coordinated the relief effort for the Hama Province dam collapse in Syria.
From page 9 of the UNDAC report.

http://www.reliefweb.int/ochaunep/edr/SyriaUNDACReport.pdf

There was no WMDs in Iraq at the time we were told of the "Nuclear ring around Ol' Bagdhad or the "chemical belts either", why do some folks still want to belive otherwise?