Author Topic: cyas  (Read 4201 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
cyas
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2006, 03:11:51 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Oh yeah, you leave, and that A6M ruder of yours will be cut in little pieces and mailed to you 1 by 1.   Muahahahahah

I still rember that, lol.   Ded and always great fun. :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
cyas
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2006, 03:26:47 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
I still rember that, lol.   Ded and always great fun. :rofl

:D
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Re: cyas
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2006, 05:44:03 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Salute to all the friends I made.  I am closing account and calling it quits.   It was a dream come true albeit virtual.    and goodbye! :cry

skyrock I suspended my account also yesterday:cry
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
Re: Re: cyas
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2006, 05:55:44 PM »
Originally posted by viper215
skyrock I suspended my account also yesterday:cry
Finally a good news in this thread :aok

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
cyas
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2006, 06:11:26 PM »
dont worry im comeing back in like a month

YYYYYYYYAAA :O AAAYYYYYYYY
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
cyas
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2006, 06:23:07 PM »
cya skyrock, was a pleasure, im sure will be seeing you soon -vast, pluck, and a few other names, too many to remember:)
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline KOOL

• Copper Member
      • http://www.327th.com
cyas
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2006, 06:23:56 PM »
Best of luck to you Skyrock. It was fun flying with and against you. Come back once things settle down. Until then keep your chin up and you're down and you'll do just fine. Check six!
Salute!
KOOL
327th Steel Talons

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
cyas
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2006, 06:44:16 PM »
Have a good break SkyRock! ;)

*Trying* to remember the fun fights we had last spring! :D

I hope I can sometimes take up your offer and come to see "Memphis in May" someday! ;)
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Leaving? Bah
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »
Folks, I remember back when a newb named 03 joined our squadron, (327th Steel Talons). He was Green but motivated, eager to learn and help during any ops. He dissapeared for awhile, left the Squadron. Then a guy named Skyrock joined us. A totally different flier, one who had a killer instinct, to go with the ability. One who racked up fighter kills. Found out later, it was 03. Never would have known. It was like he left, found a fighter training school, came back. Then he went on to join another Squadron, but always came back to fly with us :)  Sure, he got cocky, as even real fighter jocks do. But, he's got the ability to back the talk. There's always a situation, or pilot that's gonna kick yer arse. Look what happened to Richtoffen. Skyrock leaving? Na, I think it'll be a short respite, vacation, break, or whatever you prefer to call it. He'll be back. I'll venture to say before summer. Like the rest of us, an addiction? I think not. It's more like, it's in our blood. Skyrock is a part of AH, always will be, just like the rest of us.
See you back soon Sky!
                                                                          Oz

P.S. If yer not flying, what the hell are you gonna do when Summer vacation comes:)
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
cyas
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2006, 07:08:29 PM »
Thnx KOOL for being KOOL!  heee heee
Wmaker you will be welcome anytime just contact me through the boards.  

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Leaving? Bah
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2006, 07:12:16 PM »
Originally posted by ozrocker
Folks, I remember back when a newb named 03 joined our squadron, (327th Steel Talons). He was Green but motivated, eager to learn and help during any ops. He dissapeared for awhile, left the Squadron. Then a guy named Skyrock joined us. A totally different flier, one who had a killer instinct, to go with the ability. One who racked up fighter kills. Found out later, it was 03. Never would have known. It was like he left, found a fighter training school, came back. Then he went on to join another Squadron, but always came back to fly with us :)  Sure, he got cocky, as even real fighter jocks do. But, he's got the ability to back the talk. There's always a situation, or pilot that's gonna kick yer arse. Look what happened to Richtoffen. Skyrock leaving? Na, I think it'll be a short respite, vacation, break, or whatever you prefer to call it. He'll be back. I'll venture to say before summer. Like the rest of us, an addiction? I think not. It's more like, it's in our blood. Skyrock is a part of AH, always will be, just like the rest of us.
See you back soon Sky!
                                                                          Oz

P.S. If yer not flying, what the hell are you gonna do when Summer vacation comes:)

Thanx Oz, very touching!  hee heee will prolly just take a (insert heavy Jake E. Lee guitar riff) "Journey to the center of eternity"  :rofl  
Summer was always a good time to fly.........................

Offline Newman

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
cyas
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2006, 10:41:40 PM »
What a week!

First Al Lewis dies, then the Seahawks lost the Superbowl, now '03 leaving..

At least '03 can come back after a break  :cool:

You know I've always enjoyed the time you spent in the 327th and after. I do consider you a friend, and it will be great when you do return, and I'm sure you will  ;)

SALUTE!

Newman
327th Steel Talons TFS CO (ret)
CM Scenario Team (ret)

Offline GWDJRR

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
cyas
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2006, 03:58:22 PM »
SkyRock, I know me and you signed up with the 327th about 3 day's apart but wow did not know it had been that long ago.It has been fun winging up with you over the year's and becoming your friend.Now take you a brake and come on back when you get ready,we well be here.I allways need a good wingman or I would never make it back to base.

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
cyas
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2006, 02:08:39 AM »
Just my luck, he came back and is as obnoxious as ever, the guy has serious issues, probably something to do with not being hugged as a kid. Heck who knows ....

wipass

Offline rival7

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bomberbaron.us
cyas
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2006, 06:05:08 PM »
<>SKYROCK

Had some good times with ya especially in the DA during my learning process and it's still ongoing for me :aok !!!Just remember u don't have to cancel your account, but taking a month off or however long and coming back to endure ur quest for dogfightin, cause believe me u will want to dogfight again!!!! :t :t :t :t
       AH2 will always be there within a click of a mouse.
HOPE TO SEE U AGAIN SIR
<>
Rival7 aka Rival