Author Topic: Crump banned?? WHY  (Read 6890 times)

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2006, 03:51:28 PM »
I knew you were going to say that.

I don't think you realize what is going on.

-C+
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a giant meteor hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless of course, it's death by meteorite."

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2006, 04:08:33 PM »
Charge is right. I wasn't going to reply, but info on WW2 planes coming from Humble isn't reliable, based on his past "arguments" in these forums. No offense to Humble as a person but he's way way off on a lotta stuff, historically. [meaning, my beef is purely information-based]

Crumpp got banned. DEAL with it. Stop b****ing and moaning about how evil/retarded/stupid/misguided/elf-like/superhuman/metaphysical/fill-in-the-blank he was AFTER the fact, because he can't defend himself folks. He probably won't be back. So stop speakin ill of the dead, as it were.

Especially if you're Humble, and trying to educate us as to what you alone think happened in WW2 :) (sorry, had to add that jab, humble :) )

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2006, 05:53:54 PM »
Uhhh, Charge:
"I knew you were going to say that.

I don't think you realize what is going on."

If you are referring to me in that case, well, I'll have to re-read the whole thread. A dull search for a conspiracy theory that you should perhaps explain better?
And Humble? Well, he said this:
"I'm unaware of Crumpp ever actually countering a logical argument or acknowledging another point of view supported with facts"

Well...yes and no. I saw Crumpp slipping allright, but again, he posted quite a lot of pictures, graphs and documents that were truly good and authentic, while the interpretion is left and gives an opening for a debate.
In many many cases I disagreed with him (and so did most IMHO) while we were looking at the same data. That's life, - and liberty.
But in the last days of posting...it was all getting rather growly. Well, that's what I realized...
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline gripen

• Silver Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2006, 02:38:02 AM »
Originally posted by Charge

I don't think you realize what is going on.

Could you please tell us what is going on?

gripen

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2006, 11:59:18 AM »
"Could you please tell us what is going on?"

It's actually quite funny that of all the people you ask that.

You tell me. What was your motivation to engage into arguments with Crumpp?

It seems that many people chose not to argue about anything with him because he was so biased and misinformed so why did you?

To ensure that we get the correct info, or just to beat him in a debate?

-C+
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a giant meteor hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless of course, it's death by meteorite."

Offline gripen

• Silver Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2006, 12:23:37 PM »

You tell me. What was your motivation to engage into arguments with Crumpp?

Well, in most cases it was actually Mr. Crumpp who engaged. Most of the stuff I discused with him was technical and/or aerodynamic related and the pattern was nearly allways the same; he came up with some kind of confused theory on these issues. And generally I like to argue and no one forced Mr. Crumpp to argue with me.

But now, coud you please answer the question: What is going on?

gripen

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2006, 01:34:24 PM »
"Well, in most cases it was actually Mr. Crumpp who engaged."

Should I say "nonsense"?

My observation was that you were a perfect match. That is why you had those ridiculous multi paged "I have the last word" discussions. But you are still here and he is not. Probably because you have better conversational abilites, or maybe just less little dogs gnawing at your heels?

U get my drift?

:D

-C+

PS. Ask third time.

Offline gripen

• Silver Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2006, 02:08:42 PM »
You can certainly make your own observations but could you please now finaly answer the question:

What is going on? Yep I ask...

gripen

Offline BlauK

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2006, 03:49:12 PM »
Charge... better lay it off before you get banned ;)

BlauKreuz - Lentolaivue 34      

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2006, 04:08:27 PM »

My observation was that you were a perfect match. That is why you had those ridiculous multi paged "I have the last word" discussions. But you are still here and he is not. Probably because you have better conversational abilites, or maybe just less little dogs gnawing at your heels?

Spot on!

Offline gripen

• Silver Member
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »
Hm... so should I be banned because I argued with Mr. Crumpp?

Is Mr. Charge under danger to be banned if he answers the question?

IMHO get real.

gripen

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Crump banned?? WHY
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2006, 05:07:35 PM »
This one has pretty much run its course.  Let me bottomline it for you.  He was asked to stop making derogatory/abusive remarks and ignored that request.  

No amount of data any one person can provide will ever make it acceptable to be abusive towards other members of this board.

If you (not anyone in particular) chose to believe there were other reasons, then you are working from your own paranoia and I would ask you to contain that paranoia.  Thank you.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com