Author Topic: It's the guns more than anything  (Read 2100 times)

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
It's the guns more than anything
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2006, 08:04:48 AM »

I read a write-up on it once that said because of the hydraulic-pneumatic dampening system in the stock and huge muzzle break, it has less perceived kick than a 12 gauge.

...I want one.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 08:07:14 AM by indy007 »

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2006, 05:38:01 PM »
indy007,

The gun in your photo/article clipping is not the one that uses the Hispano's 20x110 rounds.  That is the sniper rifle that uses the MG151/20's 20x82 rounds.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

storch

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2006, 06:04:18 PM »
Originally posted by Karnak
indy007,

The gun in your photo/article clipping is not the one that uses the Hispano's 20x110 rounds.  That is the sniper rifle that uses the MG151/20's 20x82 rounds.
ya the one the uses the 20mmx110mm has the rifle over the shooter's shoulder with shoulder pad protruding perpendicularly downward from the rifle, a semi shoulder mounted weapon. It's called the RT-20 and it's of Croat mfg. not south african.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2006, 07:47:37 PM »
Originally posted by storch
ya the one the uses the 20mmx110mm has the rifle over the shooter's shoulder with shoulder pad protruding perpendicularly downward from the rifle, a semi shoulder mounted weapon. It's called the RT-20 and it's of Croat mfg. not south african.

You guys need to get laid more often.:aok   And NO, switching to your left hand doesn't count.
的t's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2006, 07:48:38 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
You guys need to get laid more often.:aok   And NO, switching to your left hand doesn't count.
how would you know?  and I mean about either topic.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2006, 08:02:13 PM »
how would you know?  and I mean about either topic.

Thankfully I haven't gone limp yet and still find women attractive, so I wouldn't know anything about that other topic.  Are you a Trekkie too?
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2006, 08:29:12 PM »
Regarding the Guns and the Brewster... Oh heck. One side will always whine. 4x Hizookas, or a too fast Brewster.

just have fun and try to fight in the plane you're stuck with... And try to keep the sides balanced while you're at it! :)

edit: oops, sorry Bug, it was from another thread I stole a part of your quote from.. edited the quote out.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 08:35:24 PM by Panzzer »
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

storch

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
Thankfully I haven't gone limp yet and still find women attractive, so I wouldn't know anything about that other topic.  Are you a Trekkie too?
theackbug's bumper sticker on his 1960's VW beetle reads "fishes wants me wimmins fears me" arrrrrrgh says theackbug.

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2006, 09:49:08 PM »
theackbug's bumper sticker on his 1960's VW beetle reads "fishes wants me wimmins fears me" arrrrrrgh says theackbug.
Just quitted the arena after Bug shot me down in (or at least around) my own ack - and well after I had took off... Sorry Storch, no sympathy points for you, it wasn't anything I couldn't have overcome with better flying (or even less SA blindness). again, TheBug, good shot.
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2006, 11:46:39 PM »
Originally posted by Panzzer
Just quitted the arena after Bug shot me down in (or at least around) my own ack - and well after I had took off... Sorry Storch, no sympathy points for you, it wasn't anything I couldn't have overcome with better flying (or even less SA blindness). again, TheBug, good shot.

Hehe, you can't take Storch for face value, he actually has a deep affection for me.  It's kinda like when you were 10 and in 5th grade(well 13 and in 5th grade for Storch), you always picked on the girls you liked the most.

Actually you can relate a lot of things about this game/forum to being 10 and in 5th grade....:)
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2006, 11:49:27 PM »
Actually was some great furballing between A9 and a10 tonight.   To everyone who came out!
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2006, 12:31:41 AM »
Hehe, you can't take Storch for face value, he actually has a deep affection for me.  It's kinda like when you were 10 and in 5th grade(well 13 and in 5th grade for Storch), you always picked on the girls you liked the most.

Actually you can relate a lot of things about this game/forum to being 10 and in 5th grade....:)
:rofl

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2006, 01:23:30 AM »

Oh snap!

storch

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2006, 05:56:15 AM »
Originally posted by Panzzer
except I killed it while running repeated circles in it's own ack.  take it at face value bug.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2006, 10:20:06 AM »
except I killed it while running repeated circles in it's own ack.  take it at face value bug.

A small price to pay for me to make you my marionette. :t
  -Richard O'Kane