Author Topic: Best AH Pilot  (Read 10036 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2006, 05:34:33 PM »
Originally posted by Pooface
blu, i always thought you were a BK shade.
[/b]

Blu is not a BK shades.  BluKitty is ManeTMP in shades.  ManeTMP is a guy.  BluKitty is a guy pretending to be a girl.

There's really nothing inherently wrong about that, though using voice altering software to lead on others crosses a number of lines.  I even like ManeTMP, and I think he's fun to fight, but enough with the silly shades games already.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2006, 05:40:49 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying

Blu is not a BK shades.  BluKitty is ManeTMP in shades.  ManeTMP is a guy.  BluKitty is a guy pretending to be a girl.

There's really nothing inherently wrong about that, though using voice altering software to lead on others crosses a number of lines.  I even like ManeTMP, and I think he's fun to fight, but enough with the silly shades games already.

-- Todd/Leviathn [/B]
Aye, I like[d] mane as well... But let's be realistic here... if one of your boys came out to the bar in a miniskirt and a blonde wig, wouldn't you give him hell? :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 05:45:07 PM by wetrat »
Army of Muppets

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2006, 05:47:23 PM »
THe whole lot of you are queefs.

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2006, 05:51:43 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
'least I don't smell like a bag of smashed ***holes :D
Army of Muppets

Offline mentalguy

• Nickel Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #169 on: February 26, 2006, 06:00:28 PM »
Hitech!
PFC. Corey "Mentalguy" Gibson
USMC

Offline BluKitty

• Nickel Member
      • http://
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #170 on: February 26, 2006, 06:12:58 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
...using voice altering software to lead on others crosses a number of lines

Sorry to burst your assumptions, but my voice is my voice.  Same one I use 24/7.  I guess I just shouldn't use vox at all..... would that make you happy?  Maybe I should let people die because I'm too slow highlighting with the "check 6" function.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #171 on: February 26, 2006, 06:20:22 PM »
well, reading this post properly, and seeing the evidence, i am slightly inclined to believe you might be mane, and you certainly *learned* how to fight real fast for a noob if you are who you claim.

the thing is, that the whole shade thing is fuelling this argument. if you admitted that you were mane, im sure this would stop

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2006, 06:30:08 PM »
lol yucca
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2006, 07:26:59 PM »
:aok

Offline louman

• Copper Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2006, 07:32:09 PM »
If "Mouse" from AW were here it would be him...............

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2006, 10:04:29 PM »
lol bull**** Blu, i flew with mane for several years, also with Wetrat when we all flew for the army of muppets. I've watched you fly, fought with you and against you... You have a few moves that are "mane" moves... Just like WT had "WT" moves... You can't come into a game with a different name and fly exactly the same as you did before and expect people not to know who you are.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #176 on: February 26, 2006, 10:32:44 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA

gotta luv the sound of queef, and the smell
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2006, 10:35:51 PM »
And that's the thread right there!  Thanks for coming, folks.  :)

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2006, 10:47:29 PM »
Speaking of pilots, and around page three there were several posts mentioning jugs...

Anyone remember "Specs"?  Was around in AH1, flew the D11 all the time, probably the best I've seen in it.  AH2 came out and he disapeared.  

For the rest of this thread, I have seen some posts alluding to score, and who lands how many kills in such and such a plane.  To those folks who put their lists together with that criteria, it should really be comprised of the people, who after the fight is over, while you are decending in your chute, you ask yourself "How'd they do that?".  90% of the time, the best pilots in this game don't land kills, because it doesn't matter to them.  But when they die, they have 0 ammo, and 7+ scalps under their wings.  :aok

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Best AH Pilot
« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2006, 11:50:58 PM »
OK does it really matter in the end?  Being an AH god and a dollar might get you a can of coke :)

The key to the kingdom as far as I'm concerned is as long as I'm having fun, who the heck cares if I'm the best ever.  

The best pilots in the game as far as I'm concerned are those who can seperate the ego from the game and recognize it for what it is supposed to be...a big kids way of pretending we're combat pilots without any of the risk.

The guys I feel sorry for are the ones who think any of this matters and burst a blood vessel worrying about how they should never ever be shot down and if they are, the other guy cheated, warped, pulled the cord, stick stirred or whatever.

Just like when we were kids, we still get killed, count to 20 and go back up.  It's all good cause no one is dying and the planes are free :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters