Author Topic: Slobodan Milosevic  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2006, 02:42:25 PM »
Boroda & Vad; are you aware that a serbian doctors are observing the autopsy?

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2006, 02:53:50 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
Boroda & Vad; are you aware that a serbian doctors are observing the autopsy?

Yes, but there are no official relults of autopsy yet.
It won't be interesting to discuss subject after they will be released :)

PS: BTW, I bet autopsy will show nothing. It will be more interesting to see results of toxicological examination...

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2006, 03:04:36 PM »
Is there any doubt that when the autopsy/toxicolgy comes back clean that these two clowns will cry conspiracy?

Anyway, tell me how was Miloshevic rule in 1990s good for Serbia?

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2006, 03:04:38 PM »
Milosevic died of heart failure
Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic
Rumours have flown since Mr Milosevic's death
Preliminary results from the autopsy conducted on Slobodan Milosevic indicate he died of a heart attack, a Hague tribunal official says.

He was speaking before full results of the autopsy were made public.

The former Yugoslav President was found dead on Saturday in the Netherlands, where he was on trial for war crimes.

Mr Milosevic's lawyer said that the day before he died, he had complained he was being poisoned. Some have also suggested he may have killed himself.

An official at the UN's tribunal at The Hague told journalists that the autopsy results would show Mr Milosevic died of "classical heart failure".

Mr Milosevic, 64, had long suffered from heart problems.

UN chief prosecutor Carla del Ponte has refused to comment on claims that he could have been poisoned or committed suicide.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4799880.stm

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2006, 03:07:06 PM »
And finally we got the truth:

A Dutch state broadcaster, NOS, said later that an adviser to the tribunal confirmed such a drug was found in a blood sample taken in recent months from Milosevic. The report said the adviser, who was not identified, said the drug could have had a "neutralizing effect" on Milosevic's other medications.

Doctors found traces of the drug when they were searching for an answer to why Milosevic's medication for high blood pressure was not working, the NOS report said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060312/ap_on_re_eu/milosevic

Perfect assassination! Neutralize medication and wait till victim will die.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2006, 03:07:36 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Is there any doubt that when the autopsy/toxicolgy comes back clean that these two clowns will cry conspiracy?

You're propably right; I don't think even those Serbian doctors could change Boroda's and Vad's opinion.

Oh well; that just makes following their posts more interesting :)

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2006, 03:19:33 PM »

Couple of dozens clowns tried to convince us and themself that white is black. Interesting what they are going to do now? Will try to convince us that it is not count, and it is absolutelly legal to neutrolize high blood medication, and let patient die?
Mu-ha-ha-ha!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2006, 03:31:28 PM »
Tell me how was Slobo good for Serbia in the 1990s?  You guys must love him for some reason - surely you can point out all the good things and progrsss he accomplished for serbia from 1989 to 2000.

Cmon it's gonna be really easy, great accomplishent after great accomplishemt should be easily listed. Get on it guys - consider it a tribute to a fallen hero.

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2006, 03:32:54 PM »
I wonder how long physician in the United States would keep his license if he prescribed to patient with high blood pressure Norvasc, Diovan and something which neutralizes effect of these pills? And where will he  spend the rest of his life when patient will finally die?

You, clowns, are really funny when you are trying to protect that bastards...

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »
Tell me how was Slobo good for Serbia in the 1990s?  You guys must love him for some reason - surely you can point out all the good things and progrsss he accomplished for serbia from 1989 to 2000.

Cmon it's gonna be really easy, great accomplishent after great accomplishemt should be easily listed. Get on it guys - consider it a tribute to a fallen hero.

You are trying to change the theme. I see, you are not going to argue anymore with the fact that they killed Slobo. Now you are trying to prove that it is ok to kill anybody without court decision if he was bad guy? Am I correct?
Let finish with this subject, and after that I will tell you what I think about Slobo and his ruling.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2006, 03:38:41 PM »
Where was it decided that slobo was murdered?   You know this before the autopsy, I see.... Tells us all that you have made up your mind with no evidence either way..

So till the autopsy comes back, lets discuss what made him such a succesful leader for serbia? What are his great visible accomplisments that improved  serbia between 1989 to 2000?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 03:41:05 PM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2006, 03:42:38 PM »
And, btw, I salute you, Grunherz.
You definitly won this fight. They can't argue with the facts, and as usual switched to personal insinuations.
They discuss you because they are afraid to discuss subject.

Look, I can declare BB victory too!!  WOO WOOO!!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2006, 03:42:51 PM »
Originally posted by Vad

Let finish with this subject, and after that I will tell you what I think about Slobo and his ruling.

You already know SLobo was killed and I already know You didn't like him much :)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2006, 03:44:37 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
You definitly won this fight. They can't argue with the facts, and as usual switched to personal insinuations.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Exactly! We are teh winnors!!!

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
Slobodan Milosevic
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2006, 03:52:11 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying

-- Todd/Leviathn

Where did you find any personal comments about Grunherz? Could you show me that post, I will bring my apologies.

And to Grunherz. I qouted it already, and can do that again specially for you:

A Dutch state broadcaster, NOS, said later that an adviser to the tribunal confirmed such a drug was found in a blood sample taken in recent months from Milosevic. The report said the adviser, who was not identified, said the drug could have had a "neutralizing effect" on Milosevic's other medications.

Doctors found traces of the drug when they were searching for an answer to why Milosevic's medication for high blood pressure was not working, the NOS report said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060312...re_eu/milosevic