Author Topic: New all time low...  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
New all time low...
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2006, 04:20:02 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
I knew that.  I just did not think it was as important as the WAR!!!!1z

The war is everything! Anyone who wouldn't sell their mother into the sex trade for the good of war is a traitor!

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :mad:

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
New all time low...
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2006, 04:24:36 PM »
You know,  you furballers could always go to the DA and furball there. Decide on a common set of bases, set your own rules of engagments, ect.... furball till your little hearts are content. with no bombers and none of the "war" you guys are so against.

I thought that was what the DA was for.

Best of all it wouldn't hurt you rank, so Zazen could finally come out of his osty and actually fly. :)

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
New all time low...
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2006, 04:28:56 PM »
Originally posted by Waffle BAS

Best of all it wouldn't hurt you rank, so Zazen could finally come out of his osty and actually fly. :)

Ummm, (D)uelling (A)rena, a big part of the fun of MA furballs is the serendipitous nature of the encounters.

I haven't bothered playing for rank in well over a year...I'm sorry me enjoying killing vulchers with 37mm is a source of such angst for you, a day doesn't go by you don't mention it...Am I interfering with your vulching habit? :aok

Zazen
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 04:31:03 PM by Zazen13 »

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
New all time low...
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2006, 04:36:32 PM »
serendipitous....

Awfully big word for a 13 year old - bet you had to pay $2  to use that one...lol  :)

So what makes the MA unexpected? The bombers? The War? the Land-grab fight?

I mean if all the furballers were slugging it out over 2 bases in the DA, are you saying that would be predictiable?

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
New all time low...
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2006, 04:43:59 PM »
Originally posted by Zazen13
...I'm sorry me enjoying killing vulchers with 37mm is a source of such angst for you, a day doesn't go by you don't mention it...Am I interfering with your vulching habit?

Zazen admits he's a griefer.

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
New all time low...
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2006, 04:47:45 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo
Zazen admits he's a griefer.

Vulching is the epitome of griefing, killing vulchers is simply killing the griefers..:aok

By the way, where do you get all of these pics, they're freakin' hilaroious! :lol

Zazen

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
New all time low...
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2006, 04:49:56 PM »
serendipitous....

Awfully big word for a 13 year old - bet you had to pay $2  to use that one...lol  :)

I have stains in my underwear older than 13 years. ;)

Zazen

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
New all time low...
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2006, 04:51:35 PM »
you gonna answer the questions?

I have stains in my underwear older than 13 years. ;)

Zazen

QUIT WEARING YOUR OLD MANS DRAWERS KID!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 04:53:39 PM by Waffle »

Offline shiningpathb4me

• Copper Member
Let me get this right . . .
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2006, 04:52:38 PM »
Some guys want to capture a base so they come in and drop hangars. This "ruins" somebodies fun, so they in turn PM guys on other side to rat out their own countrymen? Thats what's going on here? Anyone who would do that is a worthless POS and has absolutely no claim or right to speak for anyone else.  I'm really glad to here all of their opinions now so I'll know who's back to not bother watching in the future.

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
New all time low...
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2006, 04:55:14 PM »
So what makes the MA unexpected? The bombers? The War? the Land-grab fight?

Different planes, people, areas, circumstances, countries, conditions, altitudes & energy, styles of fighting..etc. etc..Limitless variety of fighting conditions...Permentally sequestering one faction of the community to a hermetically sealed off arena is a cop-out. How about all the toolshedders just play offline, they don't need real live opponents anyways, their enemies are  inanimate pixelated graphics...Equally ludicrous for similiar reasons...Think about it.

Zazen
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 04:57:55 PM by Zazen13 »

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
New all time low...
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2006, 04:55:26 PM »
You know,  you furballers could always go to the DA and furball there. Decide on a common set of bases, set your own rules of engagments, ect.... furball till your little hearts are content. with no bombers and none of the "war" you guys are so against.

Why should we have to go somewhere else ? I want to be able to choose what I want to do in the MA ... it could be A2A for an hour or so, it could be GVs for a bit, it could be 5 inch guns on a CV to help protect it, it could be a myriad of things ... I just prefer A2A for the majority of my time spent in the MA. Some of the best furballs are usually between a base and a CV group ... hard to find that in the DA.

One last time ... altho the winning of the "war" means nothing to us, we have nothing against those who want to engage in that type of gameplay.

Just don't ask us to join the effort, or try to berate us to join the effort, or GRIEF the area where we are because we are not participating in that style of gameplay.

Bottom line, we have no problem with the "war" types ... it's the GRIEFERs.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
New all time low...
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2006, 04:58:28 PM »
Originally posted by BBQ_Bob
So what is the LCA, Loose Cornholed Anus? Is hub a member? :aok

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Laughed just as hard last night when someone asked what LCA stood for.  About 20 responses came in saying what LCA was and one person (name wont be reavealed) was so hilarious but dont think would last long by moderators if posted in here.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Let me get this right . . .
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »
Originally posted by shiningpathb4me
Some guys want to capture a base so they come in and drop hangars. This "ruins" somebodies fun, so they in turn PM guys on other side to rat out their own countrymen? Thats what's going on here? Anyone who would do that is a worthless POS and has absolutely no claim or right to speak for anyone else.  I'm really glad to here all of their opinions now so I'll know who's back to not bother watching in the future.

Where is hells bells does everyone get the idea that any one person on this boards speaks for the many ... did I miss an election somewhere ? ... I didn't think so ... so no one is speaking for anyone else here ... just for themselfs.

I never count on anyone watch my back ... that is my sole responsibilty ... in real life and in the game.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
New all time low...
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2006, 05:01:24 PM »
Vulching is the epitome of griefing, killing vulchers is simply killing the griefers..:aok

Intent follows the bullet. You acknowledge it "is a source of such angst for" Waffle, yet you still enjoy doing it. Kind of the definition of a griefer.

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
New all time low...
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2006, 05:02:45 PM »
Different planes, people, areas, circumstances, countries, conditions, altitudes & energy, styles of fighting..etc. etc..Limitless variety of fighting conditions...Permentally sequestering one faction of the community to a hermetically sealed off arena is a cop-out. How about all the toolshedders just play offline, they don't need real live opponents anyways, their enemies are  inanimate pixelated graphics...Equally ludicrous for similiar reasons...Think about it.

Zazen

Then this argument / stance that some have taken against the LCA is moot..and is done. Evidently by your previous statements - all playing styles are fair. Some just cant take their lumps when on the recieving end of a style thats not their own.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 05:07:50 PM by Waffle »