Author Topic: Amazing kills  (Read 3201 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2006, 06:46:37 PM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
You or the rest of ya's are not my peers(just people on the ineternet)so don't put me in the same catergory as the rest of ya.All the people tht get paintballed sign a form first Duh! i would get sued.

You know what would be fun, is crashin the AH CON with my Tippman and 200 fresh 68 Caliber paint rounds.i would need at least 4 other people for surpressing fire.Just kidding you gurls don't fright now.

Hooked on Phonics didn't work for you, eh?
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Amazing kills
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2006, 06:52:41 PM »

I'm your huckleberry.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2006, 07:03:54 PM »

You know what would be fun, is crashin the AH CON with my Tippman and 200 fresh 68 Caliber paint rounds.i would need at least 4 other people for surpressing fire.Just kidding you gurls don't fright now.

smart thing to say right there.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2006, 07:06:29 PM »
You or the rest of ya's are not my peers(just people on the ineternet)so don't put me in the same catergory as the rest of ya.All the people tht get paintballed sign a form first Duh! i would get sued.

I wouldn't need a single person to "assist".   But really, you would make a better impact (pun intended) with better Grammar Skills.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2006, 07:14:34 PM »
What kind of idiot threatens people with a paintball gun? I mean really. This sort of childish crap from idiots like this is what makes AH look like counter strike with air planes. But its fun to get all his foolish threads hijacked and locked.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2006, 07:15:45 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
What kind of idiot threatens people with a paintball gun? I mean really. This sort of childish crap from idiots like this is what makes AH look like counter strike with air planes. But its fun to get all his foolish threads hijacked and locked.

I agree.  What's even better bro, is he HIJACKS HIS OWN THREADS! :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2006, 07:45:44 PM »

Who was i too think i could compete with you.......NOT!

The other people would be needed to cover me while i put more paint in.

Actually this thread was started too expose what all these wanna be badarse nerd jockey's do to get their scores lookin nice, it was our way of making fun of it.Plus; this thread was too draw out the dweeebs themselves that do score potato , thanks for showing up guys.

This sort of childish crap from idiots like this is what makes AH look like counter strike with air planes. But its fun to get all his foolish threads hijacked and locked.

You are talking like this GAME is real and all the other stuff is a game HELLO
this is a GAME.

How about we go for 400 kills in a La-7?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:47:50 PM by AutoPilot »

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2006, 07:58:01 PM »
How about we go for 400 kills in a La-7?

LOL is that supposed to be hard?

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2006, 08:00:27 PM »
Can't believe this hasn't been locked yet.:(
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline yayyyy

• Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2006, 09:17:14 PM »

my angel 4 fly eats your tippmann (but i have an a5 with stealth kit to, and a spyder imagine but i dont use the spyder just let people borrow it when i play)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2006, 10:24:38 PM »
Originally posted by yayyyy
my angel 4 fly eats your tippmann (but i have an a5 with stealth kit to, and a spyder imagine but i dont use the spyder just let people borrow it when i play)

Damn gonna have to upgrade my EMag.:furious

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline AKWarp

• Copper Member
      • http://10mbfree.com/edlance/
Amazing kills
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2006, 01:37:47 AM »
Yeah, well my multi-electro supercalifragilisticexpealido cious hi-fi variable geometery skullknocker mega extra-special super thumper puts your whimpy K-Mart gun to shame...so ttthhbbbbpppptttttt!!

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2006, 02:01:56 AM »
Originally posted by AKWarp
Yeah, well my multi-electro supercalifragilisticexpealido cious hi-fi variable geometery skullknocker mega extra-special super thumper puts your whimpy K-Mart gun to shame...so ttthhbbbbpppptttttt!!

:confused:

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2006, 09:36:09 AM »
angel 4 fly

How much did that cost you total investment?

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2006, 11:24:30 AM »
Well crashing into anything firing an unknown weapon might get you shot & killed for real in a right to carry state, I'm glad you only have to prove you had "reason to fear for your life or the life of another person" My .45 automatic Para-Ordnance or my Texas Defender .410 deringer loaded with buckshot is always on me & I have no qualms about shooting first & asking questions later.