Author Topic: Amazing kills  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Amazing kills
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2006, 11:30:11 AM »
Originally posted by MobiusAC
If you think that is bad arsed, check this out!!!!!

http://www.66thhellcats.com/dave/untitled.jpg

*give it a few seconds to load pls*

Holy crap, look at those kills!  And it was done in less then 30 minutes!

4 kills and I landed? I must have been drunk that day... :D
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2006, 11:41:05 AM »
Well crashing into anything firing an unknown weapon might get you shot & killed for real in a right to carry state, I'm glad you only have to prove you had "reason to fear for your life or the life of another person" My .45 automatic Para-Ordnance or my Texas Defender .410 deringer loaded with buckshot is always on me & I have no qualms about shooting first & asking questions later.

Come on now your starting to sound like 1/2 these other dweebz that think this GAME is real.

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2006, 12:15:06 PM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
Come on now your starting to sound like 1/2 these other dweebz that think this GAME is real.

Not even the same. What you said had nothing to do with a game.

You know what would be fun, is crashin the AH CON with my Tippman and 200 fresh 68 Caliber paint rounds.i would need at least 4 other people for surpressing fire.Just kidding you gurls don't fright now.

I don't know how old you are....I don't know if you really were kidding or if you would do something like that.....in short I don't know anything about you. What I do know is that what seems like a funny ha-ha to one person is deadly serious to another. I had some fools fire a full auto BB gun at my front door, my pick-up & my wifes towncar while I was standing in front of it with my youngest daughter. I pushed her down & drew my weapon as they were speeding away, they cost me several hundred dollars for a new front door & glass for two vehicles & patio door. If they were a little slower on the get away or I hadn't had my child to think about...they could have easily been killed & I wouldn't have lost a second of sleep over it. At the instant it happened I thought it was a .22 pistol he was firing & went to check my daughter as soon as they sped away.

No sir; what you were refering to is no game.

Offline MobiusAC

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.66thhellcats.com
Amazing kills
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2006, 01:06:49 PM »
Originally posted by Brenjen
I don't know how old you are....I don't know if you really were kidding or if you would do something like that.....in short I don't know anything about you. What I do know is that what seems like a funny ha-ha to one person is deadly serious to another. I had some fools fire a full auto BB gun at my front door, my pick-up & my wifes towncar while I was standing in front of it with my youngest daughter. I pushed her down & drew my weapon as they were speeding away, they cost me several hundred dollars for a new front door & glass for two vehicles & patio door. If they were a little slower on the get away or I hadn't had my child to think about...they could have easily been killed & I wouldn't have lost a second of sleep over it. At the instant it happened I thought it was a .22 pistol he was firing & went to check my daughter as soon as they sped away.

Shoot first, ask questions later.  Especialy when your life or the life or someone you love is in danger.

I agree.

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2006, 01:19:02 PM »

You are the exact person i am typing of, do not know how to cycle the difference between GAME=Aces High and Reality.if you don't like what i post you do not have to respond to this thread.

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2006, 01:48:56 PM »
You are the exact person i am typing of, do not know how to cycle the difference between GAME=Aces High and Reality.if you don't like what i post you do not have to respond to this thread.

So your talking about barging into the game firing a paintball gun & not the convention? I'm sorry; I read what you typed  instead of what you meant.  You need to re-read what you posted.

You know what would be fun, is crashin the AH CON  with my Tippman and 200 fresh 68 Caliber paint rounds

just an F.Y.I. the AH CON is a real event & not an internet one. Sounds like it's you that can't seperate reality from a game from my point of view.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2006, 01:53:29 PM »
Ahh, AP, when will you learn? NO one liked you under any of your previous dozen names, and still, no ones likes you now. Smart mouth punk who threatens others with a paintball gun to make up for his lack of inteligence. That's mighty sad. :lol
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Bingo73

• Copper Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2006, 01:59:33 PM »
wow. Threats to shoot someone up with an uber shooter sky zapper 2000 paintball gun is just like this whole thread. Kinda gay.
And a good way to get killed.

But this thread is also funny and so I say that it delivers!:aok

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2006, 02:29:40 PM »
NO one liked you under any of your previous dozen names,

You mean you and the other gurlz in the country club?

and still, no ones likes you now

And still i do not care.Same as for the other dweeb morphydweeb,you don't like what i post or how i post it then move along, otherwise keep quiet your making the water come out of the bucket.

Offline sharp8th

• Copper Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2006, 02:43:09 PM »
ok we need to chill out take 5mins to cool off then least talk about this in a nice way

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2006, 03:17:49 PM »
LOL!!! Here we go again with the "I hooked you good" bit. Saying you're trolling, isn'at trolling. Idiot. Lmao

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2006, 01:34:13 AM »
Saying you're trolling, isn'at trolling

Let the air out yer head morphydweeb you didn't write the rules on anything.

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
Amazing kills
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2006, 01:47:08 AM »
Let the air out yer head morphydweeb you didn't write the rules on anything.

Rare photo of AP making threats from his parents basement...

--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2006, 09:06:35 AM »
lol

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Amazing kills
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2006, 12:05:36 PM »
56 kills in one sortie? In an uber plane like the FM2?

What a poseur...