Author Topic: Amazing kills  (Read 3198 times)

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2006, 12:23:58 PM »
LOLH Kurt Classic and apropos.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2006, 12:07:10 AM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
well sherlocky you and everyone else for so long now think i am redrum when i am not,the last one never heard of him.Your the type of people i shoot with a paintball gun while filming it.

etch,

This is one of the reasons you are not a trainer. You made such a big stink about it but your actions just prove HTC was right.
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2006, 12:44:07 AM »
This is one of the reasons you are not a trainer. You made such a big stink about it but your actions just prove HTC was right.

wrong thread dweeb.ask ol' hawco if my ability too teach people flying skills in the TA has payed off or not?

You stop in you might just learn something too,of course if your one of these country clubbers and you cannot come too grips with the fact that i come on these boards and type crazy arse stuff just to get them all riled up and see them whine and talk all a bunch of internet smack down and post a BOOK length of a post too prove too you that they are right and you are wrong,if you think that don't stop inif so i garuntee you will learn something.Since you bring it up though, they try to say that the " Buddy System" is not being applied in the TA but yet Whels is a trainer,i have only seen him in there once in 5 years,and for the last 3 1/2 i have been spending a lot of my time in there and only seen him once,but yet he's a trainer.What is he gonna teach them,how too spawn camp,vulch and cherry pick?Usually that's how it goes though,the people who are good trainers aren't trainers because of a Buddy(kiss arse) system.Not my fault i tell it how it is and they don't like it.

:aok
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:52:41 AM by AutoPilot »

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2006, 01:10:23 AM »
The difference is that whels is generally helpful, whereas you're a whiny *****.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
This is for AutoPilot only:
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2006, 05:25:03 AM »
just for your records:

come see us about being a Trainer, in your next "30 Years"

by then prob every Damned, 4th FG,  Asassin, 479th Raider, Blue Knight, Bad Company, Bish, Rook, Knight will have by then been a Trainer at least once, then we might have a spot open for you.......

btw, how do you ever sleep? since you been playing in the TA for the last 3.5 years non stop to make sure you know who is in the TA and who isn't?

and I have never been impressed with your atitude when you are "Training others" in the TA.........regardless if I am in there under TC or my alias.....

just wanted to let you know in public forum...........so you can gripe some more, got to let  you have something to be frustrated over, ya know :aok

oh oh, yeah we sure do love "our " Buddy system...........don't you? to bad then......:D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 05:28:29 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Re: This is for AutoPilot only:
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2006, 05:48:58 AM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
oh oh, yeah we sure do love "our " Buddy system...........don't you? to bad then......:D

Will i get an invite to one of the next buddy weekends? Out of competition of course.

Ive heard so much fun about them :) .
21 is only half the truth.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: This is for AutoPilot only:
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2006, 06:05:36 AM »
Originally posted by Schatzi
Will i get an invite to one of the next buddy weekends? Out of competition of course.

Ive heard so much fun about them :) .

most certianly schatzi, just don't let you know who find out about it ;)

you are my favorite , ya know   :)
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2006, 06:13:01 AM »
Rent your house for 1500 a month yet?    ;)

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2006, 06:52:48 AM »
Truth hurts huh TC?

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2006, 09:48:12 AM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
Truth hurts huh TC?

well lets see...hmm........guess it does in your case, since you will never be considered for HTC's Training corp, well not for another 30 years anyhow,heh, the list is just tooooo loonngggg and you way down there a bottom feedin like that.......cheers :)

besides, we only take buddies, and schatzi , she indeed is a great buddy :D

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2006, 09:52:01 AM »
Originally posted by Schatzi
Rent your house for 1500 a month yet?    ;)

nope, you never agreed to put me up, and besides, don't think you & ya man could handle my wild crazy character........ be nice to see the UK again though, has been a long while....

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »
besides, we only take buddies, and schatzi , she indeed is a great buddy :D

I think i will take that as a compliment...... i think...... :D

nope, you never agreed to put me up, and besides, don't think you & ya man could handle my wild crazy character........ be nice to see the UK again though, has been a long while....

Schutt and me can take a lot of crazy wildness, trust me on that :). And we got a spare room, youre always welcome to visit Germany! You got my mail addy.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 11:23:24 AM by Schatzi »

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
Amazing kills
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2006, 11:27:30 AM »
oooohhhhhhh.......ooo-ooo I wanna be a trainer-TARGET I'm sure all those folks need something to shoot at that can't get away!:rofl

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
Amazing kills
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2006, 06:47:17 PM »
Originally posted by mars01
LOLH Kurt Classic and apropos.

Thanks Mars, one of the reasons I held on to a copy of that graphic is that about twice a year, just the right guy drops out of the sky and I get to turn to my girl friend and say "Look baby, I get to use that 'Internet Tough guy' picture again!!!"
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'