Author Topic: Poor Rush  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Poor Rush
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2006, 10:34:09 AM »
I do....?

I edited it out, but that's exactly what I was going to say about lazs. It's like highschool, and he's trying to break up with me every time he responds to something I say. It's retarded.

Nash: blah blah blah.

Lazs: you you you you you you.

It's just bizarre.

Offline Mr Big

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Poor Rush
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2006, 10:48:05 AM »
Originally posted by Nash
I do....?

I edited it out, but that's exactly what I was going to say about lazs. It's like highschool, and he's trying to break up with me every time he responds to something I say. It's retarded.

Nash: blah blah blah.

Lazs: you you you you you you.

It's just bizarre.

stop hijacking threads!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Poor Rush
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2006, 11:12:15 AM »
Thread subject: "Poor Rush Arrested again."

Lazs:

nash... are you saying that addicts are not the scourge of the earth? Hell... when I was an addict I knew we were... stilll think so. I think Rush proves his own point.... look how low he has brought himself over the whole thing.

If you were a heroin addict and didn't do things that most here would find unbelieveably lowlife and immoral.... then you either weren't a real addict of your parents supported your habbit... you were shooting from a silver spoon. probly a little of both.

drugs can be a minor inconvienience for people and society or they can be the worst thing that could possibly happen to a person and the people he comes in contact with... one real drug addict can ruin the lives of dozens or even hundreds of people..... nothing else has that potential.

what I find so disgusting nash is you pretending to be offended by a drug addict being a liar and a hypocrite when in your addiction you lied and were a hypocrite every single day... maybe some of these people here are buying your outratge but I think is sucks. I like you less every day.

lazs

Offline Mr Big

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Poor Rush
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2006, 11:15:31 AM »
Nash is a chick!

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Poor Rush
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2006, 11:19:48 AM »
Originally posted by Mr Big
Maybe you would choose to perform sexual favors, like women addicts.

Men usually just kill and rob.

Really...and how do you know this?  Are YOU the voice of experience?

I've seen many movies which show men doing all kinds of things to other men for drugs.  

I read in the paper that these junkies are called "rent boys".

I have no personal experience to back this up though.

Lazs said this:

"If you were a heroin addict and didn't do things that most here would find unbelieveably lowlife and immoral.... then you either weren't a real addict of your parents supported your habbit... "

Killing and robbing are indeed lowlife and immoral, but unbelievably so?  I think lazs was hinting at something else.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain