Author Topic: Zarqawi Gone?  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2006, 10:45:09 AM »
Stringer Johnson is right about Midnight Johnson being right!

:p  :D

Blazing Saddles a true cult commedy classic.  :D
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2006, 12:51:02 PM »
"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt.
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2006, 03:23:24 PM »
As long as we are quoting folks...

I learned something. I learned that you cannot trust America. And I tell my Arab friends that as I point out to them that the once-upon-a-time capital of the last nation to put complete faith in American military might is now called Ho Chi Minh City.

--Gen. Chuck Horner, USAF Ret.

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2006, 07:37:34 PM »
Ya gotta love it...The liberals claiming how important it is to catch one man (Osama)...June 2006, Zarqawi was arguably more powerful than Osama because his ability to recruit, train, plan, and carry out attacks against our soldiers, and the liberals say killing this "one man" wont change anything....

I cant wait until we catch Osama to hear what the liberals will say...Undoubtedly it will be a trivial event in their eyes, and nothing more than the Bush administration finally releasing him after years of captivity in CIA prisons in Eastern Europe to increase low polls!....Give me a break...

Ya know...Sometimes I wonder what if flight 93 actually made it to DC and crashed into the capitol or Whitehouse?  Is that what it would have taken to light a flame under our bellybutton and open our eyes?

Zarqawi
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Zarqawi Gone?
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2006, 08:33:47 PM »
I'm elated he's dead, but I don't think he was the genius that he was made out to be. Which is what he would've had to have been to fill the role that the media cast him.

What's strange to me is that both his comrades and his enemies cheer his death.