Author Topic: FLuoride..  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 10:18:30 PM »
Consumption is another word for tuberculosis. Not related to flouride at all.

Never said it was, it was used to identify T.B & cancer as well.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 10:21:05 PM »
Originally posted by Brenjen
Modern living causes cancer.

Wait'll Phillip Morris finds this out.  Maybe they can reverse a few court rulings.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 10:32:17 PM »
What's worse, acid in your water or fluoride?
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 10:33:02 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
Wait'll Phillip Morris finds this out.  Maybe they can reverse a few court rulings.

They should reverse some of those rulings IMO the settlements were way too large. People know smoking is bad for them & if they don't they need to die before they polute the gene pool.

Nothing against smokers, I smoked for years myself, but I knew & accepted the risks, just like everyone else has for decades. But lucky for me I smoked Camel non-filters & Bugler more than anything & they would go out when you sat them in an ash tray....mmmm Camels.:p

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 10:38:51 PM »
Originally posted by nirvana
What's worse, acid in your water or fluoride?

Orange juice (or any citrus juice), cola and probably 48 other soft drinks, coffee.... all are acid in water.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
FLuoride..
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 10:46:47 PM »
Ghah...

I decide to chill and hunker down on a Friday night, and the most active and compelling thread turns out to be about..... flouride?

Flouride?

Wtf.... ya put it on yer toothbrush, ya swirl the stuff around and spit.

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 10:50:35 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
Ghah...

I decide to chill and hunker down on a Friday night, and the most active and compelling thread turns out to be about..... flouride?

Flouride?

Wtf.... ya put it on yer toothbrush, ya swirl the stuff around and spit.

That's all well and good if it weren't added to the municipal drinking water, but it is & has been for years & years.

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 10:57:28 PM »
Father Jack was right.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
FLuoride..
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 11:05:42 PM »
Originally posted by Brenjen
That's all well and good if it weren't added to the municipal drinking water, but it is & has been for years & years.

All I know (or care) about that is....

I was like, 3 years old when they started adding the stuff to the drinking water where I lived. I moved to a different area when I was about 12, went for a check-up, and the dentist gave me a clean bill of health, adding; " You're from New West, right?".

"Yeah." I said.

"I can tell." he said.

Other than that, I haven't died from flouride or anything yet, the water tastes just dandy to me, and the word "Flouride" (or however it's spelled) is printed on all the teeth-related products that I buy.

I also remember hearing around that time..... during the cold war such that it was..... various memes on the Russians planning to poison our water supply.

Fast forward a coupla decades and we've got this very post here:

"Foriegn companies are scooping up and privitizing US water companies by the droves. Their dirty little paws on the flow control nozzle for the fluoride injector."

"Their dirty little paws on the flow control nozzle for the fluoride injector."

I swear to god, I am going to try and work that into an everyday run of the mill conversation, just to see the response.

"How's about the fluctuating oil prices?" someone will ask.

"Nevermind that," I'll say, "They've got their dirty little paws on the flow control nozzle for the fluoride injector!!"

Offline Mr Big

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 11:32:51 PM »

I was like, 3 years old when they started adding the stuff to the drinking water where I lived. I moved to a different area when I was about 12, went for a check-up, and the dentist gave me a clean bill of health, adding; " You're from New West, right?".

"Yeah." I said.

"I can tell." he said.

Other than that, I haven't died from flouride or anything yet, the water tastes just dandy to me, and the word "Flouride" (or however it's spelled) is printed on all the teeth-related products that I buy.

I also remember hearing around that time..... during the cold war such that it was..... various memes on the Russians planning to poison our water supply.

"Foriegn companies are scooping up and privitizing US water companies by the droves. Their dirty little paws on the flow control nozzle for the fluoride injector."

I swear to god, I am going to try and work that into an everyday run of the mill conversation, just to see the response.

"Nevermind that," I'll say, "They've got their dirty little paws on the flow control nozzle for the fluoride injector!!"

So, you like it when your government decides what's in your water (for your own good), but you can't stand it when our government decides that someone doesn't need to knock when entering an Americans house with warrant? :lol

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 11:33:33 PM »
POE
OEP
EPO
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
FLuoride..
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 11:38:21 PM »
Just what ailment is it that Flouride causes again?

Offline Mr Big

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 11:48:31 PM »
Originally posted by Mini D
Just what ailment is it that Flouride causes again?

More to the point. What's so amazing about Flouride that inspired the government to lace the water with it?

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 11:48:51 PM »
Egad!  General Jack Ripper was Right!

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the International Communist Conspiracy to sap and impurify all our precious bodily fluids."

Offline Brenjen

• Silver Member
FLuoride..
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2006, 12:14:44 AM »

"Yeah." I said.

"I can tell." he said.

:rofl  Do you babble like that often?