Author Topic: HTC please  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
HTC please
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 01:21:11 AM »
Originally posted by Kev367th
I'm sorry - 1 day (not even a day, a few hours tops) A YEAR when HT flies around the MA in his sleigh is hardly a precedent for adding non-historically skins to the MA.

How did you come to that conclusion?:huh

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
HTC please
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 01:32:48 AM »
Originally posted by Raptor
You and Krusty keep implying that it is going to be submitted like a typical skin. I've already stated it is going to be built into the terrain, so lets just let that thought go.

Think I said that on the very first line.

My point was it's not as easy as people think to add/remove skins globally, and that HT has a lot on his on his plate at this time.

Please Slash27 - In that case if we can have Santas sleigh, why not any other fantasy aircraft you can think of.
How about because Christmas night is a ONE off bit of fun. for an hour or two each year, and not a precedent for any fantasy aircraft or skin you might like.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
HTC please
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 02:01:40 AM »
Im sorry I ever started this stupid thread...The CM guys have enough on their plate, and BBS argueing isnt something else they need to worry about before the event...I should have contacted them first....

I also didnt realize the complexity of "temporarily" or "permenantly" adding a skin into the game....Underestimation on my part. Either way the skins will be jap during the event so theres nothing else to say accept ...HTC "nothing to see here move along" - For the sake of rosc and the other CM guys
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
HTC please
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 02:19:03 AM »
Please Slash27 - In that case if we can have Santas sleigh, why not any other fantasy aircraft you can think of.
How about because Christmas night is a ONE off bit of fun. for an hour or two each year, and not a precedent for any fantasy aircraft or skin you might like.

The skins will be for a scenario. Who's asking for them to be added to the MA?

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
HTC please
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2006, 09:14:31 AM »

I'm sorry - 1 day (not even a day, a few hours tops) A YEAR when HT flies around the MA in his sleigh is hardly a precedent for adding non-historically skins to the MA.

I will admit, it was a bit of an extreme example :D

It seems what I suggested is not feasable.  But I also can't help but get the feeling you aren't reading what I suggest.  I was suggested 4 days a year in the MA.  Not adding non-historical's for good.

Oh well.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group