Author Topic: My Mom  (Read 2405 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
My Mom
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2006, 02:11:31 PM »
I am truly sorry for your loss.  

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
My Mom
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2006, 02:24:33 PM »
Deepest sympathies from the Birds of Prey, bro.  Feel free to post as much as ya want.  The community will help get ya through. <>
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline JaGerboB

• Zinc Member
My Mom
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2006, 03:19:59 PM »
Im sorry to hear about tthe terrible tragedy.Your mom sounds just as beautiful of a person as her paintings.I wish your brother a full recovery.
Keep your head up bro-we will all be thinkin about you.

sincerly,
                                                                              Brian-(Jagerbob)

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
My Mom
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2006, 03:27:13 PM »
A beautiful story fitting of a caring, compassionate, educated, talanted, and beautiful life...
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
My Mom
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2006, 03:50:00 PM »
Very sorry to hear Airbumba, she was a great artist and it seems as though she did a fine job raising her children.   To her and for your brothers quick and full recovery.  Peace be with you and your family.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
My Mom
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2006, 04:16:42 PM »
Andrew,

Words can't say what I know you feel. Prayers and Wishes to you and your Brother and the rest of your family. Hope he recovers quickly. So sorry:(
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
My Mom
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2006, 04:17:10 PM »
Sorry to hear about this bud.  You've always been there to support your friends here when they have problems, I hope you have someone to take care of you now while you are hurtin.  

While I'm at my dart league game tonight, I'll make sure all of us lift a glass to you and your family.  

Hang in there.  Time doesnt really heal anything, but it helps make it less painful.

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
wow
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2006, 04:29:44 PM »
Words can't even explain, so I'll say this, from -=Most Wanted=-, and from my family to yours, we're extremely sorry for your loss. This is something I don't even want to think about, cuz I would be lost without my parents and my sister. Stay strong, I don't pray, but I will tonight, for your brother and your mom.

P.S. I, myself am into art, and let me tell ya.. those pictures are unbelievable. Hang in there bro!

Offline Spiffing

• Copper Member
My Mom
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2006, 04:54:01 PM »
I commend your openess and kind heated tribute. Prayers with you and your family.

God Bless

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
My Mom
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2006, 06:04:20 PM »
AB take strength in your mom and your loss.  I lost my lady of 34 years to a 12 year battle with breast cancer on Sunday also.

As with my wife, your mom filled your world with her presence. You are blessed in that.

Though difficult, have a smile for the goodtimes. The journey is worth it.

All the best,
Chris
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
My Mom
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2006, 06:05:38 PM »
Well what can I say.

Your mother sounds like a great person, a true inspiration to what hard work can get you in times of struggle.

Even though I have never been in the presence of  your mother, I can truly say that this story has warmed to my hart & I will never forget her in my life time

She lived a great life Andrew, celebrate it like you said.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
My Mom
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2006, 06:31:55 PM »
So sorry to here of your lost. Is there any thing those of us that can help , do to help your family?
    I had lost 2 years ago losing brother and grandfather in car crash. Really helped having some one to talk to besides friends and family, I mean expert to work thru feeling s for all including grandkids. I know this helped us alot. I will be in Cardston  in august and we could fly up to you. Or fly you down to meet. please free free to e-mail me at pontiacedu@yahoo.com or ask skuzzy for my phone number.What ever you need think of us as your extended family.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
My Mom
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »
Sorry to hear about your loss AB. There are only a few people in the world I trust, my mom is at the top of the list. I cant imagine what you must be feeling but my prayers are with you.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline wojo71

• Copper Member
My Mom
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2006, 06:53:42 PM »
My prayers to you and your family.
you really made me stop a moment in my life and to reflect
to you and your mom.......
LTARwojo        
Proud father of a U.S. Marine....Proud grandson of Lt Col Hamel Goodin (ret)   B-17 pilot. 305th BG /364th SQD

Offline Enduro

• Silver Member
My Mom
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2006, 08:27:38 PM »
My sincerest condolences to you--airbumba and badhorse.  :(

Airbumba,
I'm happy only in knowing that your mother definitely lived her life to the fullest.
TBolt
Last edited by hitech on 09-08-2004 at 10:51 AM for flaming everone.