Author Topic: A Slap in the face  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
A Slap in the face
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2006, 10:13:15 PM »
See Rule #4

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
Re: A Slap in the face
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2006, 10:14:13 PM »
Originally posted by AutoPilot
I remember reading somewhere that CT was gonna be out by June 2006.

I have been payin 15$ a month every month since 2002 minus  2 months in there somewhere.

I been helpin newbies in the TA for a long time telling them it is way worth payin the 15$ every month for on-line fee's because of the SEA events the AvA and most importantly about CT and what it means for the on-line flight sime WW2 community and how they would benefit from paying 15$ a month too gain the SA they will need, more or less i am helping HiTechCreations maintain a customer base.( i am not complaining about doing any of this)

We who have been waiting for CT for some time and for new planes and vehicles have been slapped in the face hard by HT.We see him posting pics of his Airplane and him flying it around,They sure have put a lot of time into making this RV8 plane for the MA and the Con.

Doesn't seem too me like they are in a big hurry too make CT a reality any time soon, seems they are just like every other game developer( all about themselves) and do not care too make good on their promises.

So i will not make good on my subscription every month and i urge everyone else too stop payin the 15$ too just too prove a point seeing as how they have strung us along for so long now.

Where i come from, if a man's word is no good, than he's no good......

Who is this? And what is this annoyance of a sound i am hearing?
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
A Slap in the face
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2006, 10:14:43 PM »

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
A Slap in the face
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2006, 10:45:52 PM »
As soon as CT/TOD is implemented I will become active again with AH.  Looking forward to it!

DiabloTX
325th FG
JG 3
JG 54
VF-17
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
A Slap in the face
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2006, 11:39:40 PM »
dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya dude.
im with alot of the other "vets" I play and pay for the experience. the game is what ya make of it.
i dont pay nor play for the promise of CT.
HTC has a TINEY friggin staff compared to just about ANY other online game.
Great Cust service as well.

i remember Beta testing AH2 and due to community pressures that dale and crew were feeling at the time alot of us thought it was a little rushed BUT we persivered thru to really buggy days

Now i cant be sure but i have a feeling dale wants to have CT fleshed out more before release. Ya cant please ALL the ppl ALL the time. If it came out now and was buggy as hell im sure you would be leading the complainers about it.

Honestly IMNSHO your post can bring no constuctive discussion at all. jounds more like a child crying to get what he wants when he wants it and be damned if we aint all got listen to it.
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Gwjr2

• Nickel Member
A Slap in the face
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2006, 12:46:38 AM »
hmmm Ill have to give this a 6 not enough personal attacks and no collision model remarks......:rofl
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
A Slap in the face
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2006, 01:19:21 AM »
Whatever........

I could care less about CT.....when it arrives it arrives.  2 weeks? 2 months? 2 years?

I personally DONT CARE!

This game is BY FAR the best WW2 flight simulation out there!

Dale...Roy....everyone else......keep doing what you are doing!  This game is the best out there and I am sure that 99.99% of the folks out there feel the same way.

TG12:aok

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
A Slap in the face
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2006, 04:09:13 AM »
Oh well.....all is under control... they are happily turning and turning around those three bases surrounded by high  mountains..... they seems so happy..
Ok carry on.... delaying its not an issue>:rofl

I don't play/pay for what has to come, but for what I have today.
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2006, 08:14:19 AM »
We see him posting pics of his Airplane and him flying it around,They sure have put a lot of time into making this RV8 plane for the MA and the Con

What business is it of yours how much money he makes or what he does with his spare time?

Jeez, I don't see your online flight sim making you any money AutoPilot.

One thing I can't stand it is people who think no one deserves to have the things they have earned.

Give off your soap box... You're a failure as a preacher.
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

Offline red26

• Silver Member
      • http://www.red25s.zoomshare.com
A Slap in the face
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2006, 08:28:31 AM »
Im a nooB and I dont even know realy what CT is I sighned up not knowing I Love just Beeing in the MA. Come on for 15 buck and like they said a childhood dream come true what more could you ask for?? Ya see now you look like a dweeb HA HA HA sorry go ahead and leave. That just gives the rest of our eyes a break for one less person thats post stuff like this. Oh and when you bail out please forget to pull your rip coard dude.:aok :aok :aok :rofl
US ARMY LEAD THE WAY

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
A Slap in the face
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2006, 08:56:15 AM »
He must be a miserable little wrETCH to come on here spewing hate & discontent all the time. I'm pretty sure he is going to continue to do so as long as he isn't banned. I can't believe HiTech hasn't done so already. What a griefer.
 Bet ya he has no intention of leaving. (the bbs anyway) He thought the community would rise up & follow him out the door. Guess what? I don't see any mass exodus.;)
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
A Slap in the face
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2006, 09:12:57 AM »
Bet ya he has no intention of leaving. (the bbs anyway) He thought the community would rise up & follow him out the door. Guess what? I don't see any mass exodus.

OK so lets start the pool on what Teds new name is going to be: :rofl

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
A Slap in the face ? ...
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2006, 09:15:06 AM »
Auto.... as far as I can see, your post is a poorly worded (hide behind the computer) chickenchitwine .....and a cheap shot ..
 How the hell would you know what it takes for a few very savy guys ( HTC Crew ) to build another online game ......

Bob/CHECKERS
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2006, 09:18:07 AM »
Where i come from, if a man's word is no good, than he's no good......

No coader worth their salt has ever "given their word" on a release date more than 24 hours away, and I know HTC has never done such.

But now that you sir have given your word, we'll take you up on it. If you come back here to whine any more we'll all know what you are worth.

Offline AutoPilot

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
A Slap in the face
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2006, 09:36:31 AM »
really i started this thread as a joke and a way too see who all the dweebs are.Thanks dweebs fro responding in such a timely fashion.I knew i could count on you dweebs.

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate