Author Topic: 51B secret  (Read 706 times)

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
51B secret
« on: July 10, 2006, 03:10:29 PM »
I have no interest in going to the TA. Why people have been asking me, dont know. Some numbers guy keeps PM'ing me claiming I have some secret I'm not sharing about the 51B cartoon-plane.

I think it's some nerd using a 2nd account to f with me, but here ya go kid, some attention for you.

There's is no big secret about turning a 51B; chop throttle accordingly and work the flaps. I rely on force feedback, cant turn for poop without it.

I rarely count, look or know how much the flaps are lowered, if I need to I'll tap flaps down/up, feather throttle until I reach the speed I'm looking for as indicated by the amount of vibration in the stick.

For lack of a better explanation, I use the "feeling" I get through the joystick to manage speed in turns / dives / whatever... its nothing I can show anyone, being a game it just takes practice.

But I'll go ahead and share my uber secret... I use a spare joystick as a gas pedal, moving the lever with my toe. As you see, my toe has mad skills.. I suggest daily big toe exercises, proper foot care, and lots of stretching.

*Toe cramps will cause your digital demise
*Socks cause the toe to slip at times
*I stubbed my toe and couldn't play for 2 days once, avoid toe injuries.
*Never talk trash to the toe or let the toe type on 200

Finally, be sure to take care of the toes beverage / smoking needs, if any. My toe gets angry and wont play unless I buy a certain type of adult beverage coupled with a relaxing smoke.

For those not old enough for such adult vices, or so lonely they PM other men for attention, there's always pop rocks and Jolt Cola.

Offline awrabbit

• Copper Member
51B secret
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 07:41:18 PM »
Sheesh that is no secret
 but since you are sharing ill tell ya a few of mine

but, please dont tell anyone

when i first strap on the B thong  i like to use my left nipple to  start up the  merlin and with my nose i drop one notch of flaps and push the throttle up with my errrm..... right big toe
and then........ well you get the idea i dont have any secrets either :) just nice to hear there is another 51 B driver out there.

Regards

Rabbit
Rabbit

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
51B secret
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 08:04:09 PM »
*subscribes to thread...

this is GOOD info guys keep it coming :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
51B secret
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 08:07:24 PM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline awrabbit

• Copper Member
51B secret
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 08:46:58 PM »
anything i can do to hep
Rabbit

Offline porkfrog

• Nickel Member
51B secret
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 05:32:06 PM »
HA!

you crack me up X!!!!

-JoLLY
-JoLLY
Pigs On The Wing

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
51B secret
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 05:02:26 AM »
I have a secret for the p51b.  First be overconfident in your ability to kill a less maneuverable plane, once you realise youre in over your head drag the enemy towards the nearest set of Lancs so they can act like a flying ack platform, and when all else fails have a goon try to ram said enemy in a turn.  They might still get you in the end, but its pure comedy gold(for the enemy that is). That is all, goodnight.

Offline toon

• Nickel Member
51B secret
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 01:27:14 PM »
lmao. good stuff. love the b model.i consider it my d model with training wheels.