Author Topic: Wooohooo I'm Dead  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 10:19:18 PM »
thanks MB.. killed a drone in a 38 and became a sticky spot against a hanger attempting to land... I blame the she devil for distracting me :)

and on that note.. night gang
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 12:38:49 AM »
Seriously though, run.  People have gotten divorced over this game.  Not even kidding.

Of course if YOU get divorced over this game I think someone really WILL beat the hell out of you at a CON some day :D

Welcome :) :aok
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 01:56:29 AM »
If he gets divorced then he really deserves the game.

I'm not sure who the gal in the picture is but I'm sure he shouldn't be posting pics of that lovely lady when he already has a she-devil at home :D

If you prefer to touch down on the runway instead of being a blotch on a nearly perfect cartoon landscape you may want to swing by and spend a little time with a trainer in the Training Arena. We can help you set up your equipment and get you up to speed fairly quickly.

If you just gotta be stubborn, us trainers can wait...eventually you WILL come to us....repeat after me....You WILL come to us....keep yer eyes on the swinging watch...you WILL come to us....opens a beer and hands it to Dichotomy....you WILL come to us......

Oh yeah, don't wait too long! If you set yer stick up too crazy it takes longer for you to adapt to the correct setup. This, in turn, delays your ability to get kills. But, it in no way hinders your odds of getting shot down. :)

Also, the next time yer out shopping buy a headset with mic. It cuts down on your ability to hear wife ack and allows you to concentrate on the game. The only shortfall is you won't hear the swing of the bat.

Welcome aboard!

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 02:30:05 AM »
Great post. :)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006, 03:08:29 AM »
Great AAR :).

Welcome aboard. Im looking forward to meet you in the virtual skies! Dont be long..... those drones cant appreciate you :D.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
ya know yer addicted when...
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2006, 05:22:26 AM »
you are driving to work and consider doing a high yo-yo on the next turn:rolleyes:

Offline Aquabat

• Zinc Member
Re: ya know yer addicted when...
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2006, 07:05:32 AM »
Originally posted by FBplmmr
you are driving to work and consider doing a high yo-yo on the next turn:rolleyes:

Tell me about it, I am always thinking of the AOT when following people around curves.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Re: Re: ya know yer addicted when...
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 07:19:11 AM »
Originally posted by Aquabat
Tell me about it, I am always thinking of the AOT when following people around curves.

or, you use the dead bug on the windscreen as a gunsight, making machine gun sounds infront of your whole family, as you swerve about on the road trying to pull the right lead for the shot... :rofl

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 07:51:56 AM »
Or quietly keep your hand on the gearshift and pretend there's a trigger on it...hping no one will notice....

I remember reading on the BBS about a AH'er who's also a commercial pilot. He was on th taxiway, waiting in line for his turn to take off...and as the plane in front turned to get on the actual runway, it crossed his windscreen. As it passed where his gunsight would be, he mentally squeezed the trigger and said "DEAD" a bit louder than he meant to.

It apparently gave his copilot a major freakout.

:rofl :rofl
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006, 08:10:55 AM »
honestly I'm not too worried about wife ack.. she's got her own computer addictions so we sit in the office side by side her doing her thing me doing mine.  

Thanks for all the kind words gents and lady... I'll be asking for a trainer fairly soon
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: ya know yer addicted when...
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 08:54:42 AM »
Originally posted by Aquabat

And i thought i was the only idiot who did that!  

(does anyone else annoy their she-devils by acting like you are attacking cars in front of you with machine gun noises????)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: ya know yer addicted when...
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2006, 09:11:51 AM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
or, you use the dead bug on the windscreen as a gunsight, making machine gun sounds infront of your whole family, as you swerve about on the road trying to pull the right lead for the shot... :rofl

Or, every time you're on a rollercoaster:

[Coaster starts climbing]

"August, 1944...  Somewhere over the Rhine...  Vudak circles about in his F4U1 Corsair...  How he got a Corsair to the Rhine?  Well, don't worry 'bout that.  Doesn't really matter....  A cloud layer above him, he climbs to get a better view..."

[At the top]

"BANDITS! SIX O'CLOCK HIGH! 109s! There's only one option - power dive!"

[give play by play in the middle]

"RATA TATA TATA TATA RATA TATA TATA TATA!!!!"

C'mon, I'm not the only one who does this. :cool:

(Suprisingly enough, I've actually found it does get chicks :aok)
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Aquabat

• Zinc Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: ya know yer addicted when...
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2006, 10:04:19 AM »
Originally posted by Vudak
Or, every time you're on a rollercoaster:

[Coaster starts climbing]

"August, 1944...  Somewhere over the Rhine...  Vudak circles about in his F4U1 Corsair...  How he got a Corsair to the Rhine?  Well, don't worry 'bout that.  Doesn't really matter....  A cloud layer above him, he climbs to get a better view..."

[At the top]

"BANDITS! SIX O'CLOCK HIGH! 109s! There's only one option - power dive!"

[give play by play in the middle]

"RATA TATA TATA TATA RATA TATA TATA TATA!!!!"

C'mon, I'm not the only one who does this. :cool:

(Suprisingly enough, I've actually found it does get chicks :aok)

Now I am going to have to make a trip to Six Flags soon.  Thanks :aok

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: ya know yer addicted when...
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2006, 10:14:23 AM »
Originally posted by Casper1
And i thought i was the only idiot who did that!  

(does anyone else annoy their she-devils by acting like you are attacking cars in front of you with machine gun noises????)

mine would either

a) join in
or
b) ask why I didn't use cannons as well

Offline Yoshimbo

• Nickel Member
      • http://freewebs.com/yoshimbo/
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2006, 07:21:09 PM »
and do stuff round the house, but everything you see reminds you of aces high or planes.

dang straight, I find myself working out maneuvers while mowing the lawn, running combat scenerios in my head while drivin the car, One time i nearly gave my brother a check 6 while he was walking down the hallway in school, aa i came about behind him...he was ded in my sights...completely unsuspecting...too bad he was a friendly though:D