Author Topic: Wooohooo I'm Dead  (Read 1502 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2006, 07:49:40 PM »
Welcome Bud.

After countless hours of sitting in a chair , where 3.5 months ago I had mini stroke while flying , I have found that AHII is crack on a desktop.

You'll love flying in here. Lots of great people. A few Jerks. Lots of good fights. TONS of Vulches , Cherry Picking , Hoing and the occasional flying em into the ground augering.

Squads that will horde your noob tail to death. Guys that after one turn you throw your hands up and just say screwit Im dead. Guys that you just beat the snot out of and go to get a beer and notice your head as swelled from being FIGHTER ACE JOCK FROM HE!!.

Saying Rgr to the She-Devil when she asks if you want something while she is up. Saying negative to "Honey can you get to the grass today"

Wondering why your NECK is hurting and then realize you been sitting on your dead beat butt for like 7 hours and its strained.

This is just a SMALL list of things to come......
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: ya know yer addicted when...
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2006, 07:54:01 PM »
Originally posted by Casper1
And i thought i was the only idiot who did that!  

(does anyone else annoy their she-devils by acting like you are attacking cars in front of you with machine gun noises????)

got ya beat, with my she Devil, I now get in the back of the Car and tell her to drive in the Service of the Emperor.

Having a big time prob with car gun defelection on off ramps.  If ya lead them too much ya end up on the grass.
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2006, 08:56:13 PM »
:lol Welcome Dichotomy, nice looking lass you have there.  Remember, if someone calls you a cheater, it's a compliment.  If someone starts calling you names on private, laugh to yourself, for you have pissed off a person over a cartoon aeroplane.  Then reply very calming, or not at all.  Really gets em going:aok
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2006, 09:29:10 PM »
well I forgot the screenshot but I finally landed.. well sort of... P38 (yes yes I know train in a noob plane but I have a thing about the 38's) and I only damaged one.. count them 1 engine!!!!

She devil only got 3 letters from the SECDEF tonight...

as far as the addiction goes... well a coworker I don't care for was crossing in front of me today and I mentally tried to figure out what the best way to use E and manuevering to get on his six so I could bring my .50's into play...

does that count?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2006, 09:35:47 PM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
does that count?

you're on the way, although for maximum points you need to do it while operating hazardous machinery, or shout bang, dead, or something like that loud enough for everyone to turn around and stare:noid

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2006, 09:37:34 PM »
Bah, youins and your confangled "joysticks" and "pedals" and "monitors". Back in my day you flapped your arms and yelled bang when you wanted to shoot.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2006, 09:37:53 PM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
well I forgot the screenshot but I finally landed.. well sort of... P38 (yes yes I know train in a noob plane but I have a thing about the 38's) and I only damaged one.. count them 1 engine!!!!

Sounds like you & Dan will get along brilliantly :D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2006, 09:40:15 PM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
you're on the way, although for maximum points you need to do it while operating hazardous machinery, or shout bang, dead, or something like that loud enough for everyone to turn around and stare:noid

does taping an airsoft gas blowback to your forearm and capping them count?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2006, 09:41:40 PM »
Originally posted by Raptor
Bah, youins and your confangled "joysticks" and "pedals" and "monitors". Back in my day you flapped your arms and yelled bang when you wanted to shoot.

weeelll I flapped my arms and pointed at the monitor when I realized I was still alive :D

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2006, 09:54:17 PM »
Only $20 on beer?

Good luck, have fun with the new stick.

:)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 10:02:28 PM »
do trust me when I say that she devil is just as happy that I have something to keep me in the right hand seat.. hers is on the left..

the big sony is hers the big monitor is mine and that's my 'gaming' tv on the upper right hand side :)

clickable thumb as it's a big pic

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 10:54:05 PM »
Wow, ok... $20 of Keystone is a LOT of Keystone.

:aok

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2006, 11:10:49 PM »
give it 6 months WWII planes all over desk, oh and say goodbye to beer.
Too slow, will be a couple empty scotch bottles on the desk.

What else do I see in front of me......

oh yeah the backup sticks, 4 inch folder of printed maps and missions.

And get your self a small animal to kick/throw during game, maybe a couple.

and oh yeah if ya smoke multiple ashtrays.

and a picture of the family to remind you what they look like.
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2006, 11:19:42 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
Wow, ok... $20 of Keystone is a LOT of Keystone.

:aok

Cheap beer bet Nopoop would be proud.:aok

Bronk

EDIT: Just got to let the hair grow out so it can catch fire.:rofl
See Rule #4

Offline MIShill

• Copper Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2006, 11:24:10 PM »
First I got addicted to Air Warrior-get up n the night to get a drink....play for 3 hours. THEN  wife had me take 5 years off.....last night I played until 2 A.M.....nah, this isn't addicting. I sit in a room surrounded with WWII plane art prints....nah, this isn't addicting.

MI {Shillelagh}