Author Topic: Wooohooo I'm Dead  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2006, 08:24:37 AM »
Doobs

Nope I'll always stick with beer my hard drinking days are well behind me... now a xanax iv?  that's a possibility

got a space on the wall and an empty file cabinet for the maps etc

does a REALLY fat schnauzer count?

family? what family? ;)

and I get my tobacco fix smokeless.. gets it into the bloodstream faster

Bronk / Stang

yes yes I bought Keystone *hangs head in shame* it was $14.99 for a 30 pack... I'll buy real beer next time I promise :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2006, 10:22:23 AM »
Lifted from the BK's home page.

Aces High…and cheap beer..

One of the few vices left in this body is cheap beer..

I'm not talkin some fancy high dollar beer in a colored bottle. Not a green bottle nor a brown bottle, I drink my cheap beer out of cans. Cold cans.

I keep my cheap cans of beer on the top shelf of my ice box. My ice box has the freezer portion on the bottom so my cheap cans of beer are at eye level when I open the door. Easier to count. And the ice box was purchased with that in mind...

Pour my cheap beer in a chilled glass ?? There isn't anything quite like a cold can of beer..

Unless of course I'm at a bar and they have cheap beer on tap. That of course is the BEST of cheap beer, but I digress.

I come home from work and walk directly to my ice box, grab one can of cheap beer ( at eye level ) and take inventory. Make the necessary phone calls if the inventory is below minimum and proceed to my mail, this and a few other boards while I partake of the of a couple of cheap beers while I read and post.

The lady comes home somewhat later with more inventory "if" required ( cell phones are a good thing ) and we discuss our day, plan for dinner...

With a couple of cheap beers..

Dinners decided, it's in the works, it's time to fly. My cheap beer is placed on the left side of the desk on the outside of my throttle. House design is such that if the cheap beer is consumed, the ice box is 7 feet away. Not enough time to even post a "afk".

I don't eat breakfast or lunch..

Now this Sunday morning for some reason I went for a flight. Never fly much in the morning. Coffee held the spot which is reserved for the cheap beer. The room was bright with sunshine..

Flew one sortie, killed four and landed. In game, it was after the sun went down, practically dark, in fact I couldn't see a thing except icons..

I've discovered something..

I fly better in the dark..

:rofl :rofl

Have to have that cheap beer.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2006, 10:25:23 AM »
Also from the Bk's page.

The hair reference.

A solution to this “Hair on Fire” problem..

It's so simple I can't understand why I didn't think of it before.

You've been there, got a fight goin, couple more join in...

and then a few more...

Before you know it theres cons EVERYWHERE and you taxing the limits of the springs in that little plastic view hat..

Your hitting your views, making your moves...it keeps getting worse.. but you have a handle on it...

At about that time your hair bursts into flames...

Now between you and me, when the hair bursts into flames it takes me out of my game..

I have to put out the associated fires that start on my flight suit and about the cockpit, move my beer from between my legs to the cup holder...crack the wing window to let the smoke out...

All of this while the cons continue to come in...

I've found a simple solution to this ongoing problem. Being that I tend to fly in "warm" areas anyway...

I set my own hair on fire on the takeoff roll..

Saves all those pesky distractions when my hair spontaneously combusts anyway..

Try it, it works for me

Nopoop get back in the game you funny bugger.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2006, 10:48:03 AM »

I like the guy already... we tend to think alike but I'm a planner... no hair, no fire, no risk of spilling my cheap beer.
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2006, 10:57:26 AM »
Originally posted by gofaster
Get ready to gain the "freshman 10"; the ten pounds of dead weight around your midsection from spending long hours doing Aces High while drinking beer and shoving snacks in your mouth.

What, we were only supposed to gain 10, I must have missed that memo.:aok
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2006, 01:06:12 PM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
She Devil

She knows how to tell me

'um honey, the grass is knee deep, please go mow it'  

she has no trouble distracting me from any game :)

time to go baack and die some more :)

ok stay in AH, and uuuhhhmmm, get kinda immersed in it...

and uuuummmm where exactly do you live?

:O

Newbs
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2006, 01:21:06 PM »

I'll do that and not to far from the mothership actually

But good luck she's a hard sell..

I wonder if someone who makes skins could make a she devil plane? :D

Offline toon

• Nickel Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2006, 03:21:22 PM »
i'll cut your grass.looks like you got better things to do.oh, but im not cheap,no sir.moma didnt raise a fool.it'll cost ya 2 keystones and a milwalkees best lite.lol welcome to the crack house,just dont burn it down.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Wooohooo I'm Dead
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2006, 04:16:11 PM »
it's a deal..

when my hardware guy gives me my kegorator back we'll fill it with the beer of your choice.