Author Topic: Russia defies U.S. with Venezuela arms deal  (Read 2515 times)

Offline jamesdeanoo7

• Copper Member
Russia defies U.S. with Venezuela arms deal
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2006, 11:01:16 AM »
Jackal...thats a animal thats only hunts in a pack runs around screaming with its tail between its legs while stealing others kills...lol I think you found yours as well lol

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2006, 11:19:46 AM »
Originally posted by jamesdeanoo7
Thats the whole point of this discussion you doof freedom of speech

Maybe the thread title will help ya out just in case you can`t fin it on your own......"Russia defies U.S. with Venezuela arms deal".
Freedom of speech? I think not. :)

and you telling me to leave my own country justifies what I have been saying.

Who knows what you have been saying. I didn`t tell you to leave anywhere. I suggested that if you are so miserable in the U.S. and you found the U.S. poilcy so wrong, that you might be more happy elsewhere. A lot of gret spots open for someone with your opinions, as you have expressed here. Russia , Cuba, Venezuala, .on and on and on.

I have my doubts about your U.S. residence status, but hey...........that`s just me.

As soon as anyone mentions we could possibly be wrong in our actions you jump on them from your cot.

Now there`s an American statement .
The Evil U.S. Empire. :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 11:28:21 AM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline jamesdeanoo7

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2006, 11:55:28 AM »
I stand by my statements...you and americans like you are an embarressment . You think that only our polocies are right and that we have the right to bully anyone who doesnt agree. You didnt even address anything I said. So to make it easy for you I will ask it again..We have the largest cache of weapons in the world and we asked no ones permission to amass them . Where do we get off telling anyone what they can or cannot have... Its a simple question. If you travelled out into the world farther than your bedroom and read anything more serious than the sports page you might get a grasp on what I am saying. But I doubt it so insult away and question my roots. I am just sad I wasted 21 years fighting and serving so that this country could produce people like you.God help us if we ever get into a battle against an equal enemy...oh thats right theres no one as equal as us.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2006, 12:50:33 PM »
God save us from perpetual, unskilled trolls. :)

We, the U.S. gives us that right. I don`t know about where you are from.
The U.S. has fed, clothed, financed, protected and basicaly pulled many countries fat out of the fire on many occasions.
The U.S. seems to be the only one able, willing and capable of doing so.
If it weren`t for the U.S. stance, there would be none. Many countries would be speaking a different language now and here in the U.S. we would be fighting a war in our own backyard.
Give it up and go to tea time.

So..........if I am reading you correctly here, you think the Russians selling war aircraft to a wannabe such as Chavez is a really nifty and cool idea.
Is that correct?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 01:00:17 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2006, 03:00:43 PM »
Hi  Boroda. Please dont judge all americans by the ignorant arrogant few. A few of us got past first grade, we didnt all travel to school on the short bus. Those of us that fought and died for our country in real life can applaud the skills of others after the war is over.

I must have not gotten past the first grade...are you saying you have
died for our country?  If so, how does that educate you?
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2006, 03:05:28 PM »
Hi  Boroda. Please dont judge all americans by the ignorant arrogant few. A few of us got past first grade, we didnt all travel to school on the short bus. Those of us that fought and died for our country in real life can applaud the skills of others after the war is over.

Can you please explain exactly where it was that you fought and died? GPS co ordinates aren't necessary, I'd just like to know where you died and are still able to post on a game BBS. Shoot the entire return from the dead thing hasn't been really claimed properly for what, 2000+ years? It could start a whole new trend here. You know, dying then coming back to life. Think of the commercial oportunities here and some of us want to know how the hell you got in on the ground floor! It may even have some impact on the education angle there. Perhaps some would be interested in getting past the first grade knowing they would have to have superior knowledge to come back and all. Which grade was the best for this particular angle and how many years of your life did it take to get through it? Please please expound on your vast educational background and help the unwashed masses achieve your glory...... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 03:08:29 PM by Maverick »
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2006, 04:29:15 PM »
Originally posted by Stagan
Oh were you thinking you might need to "liberate" Venezuela some day and modern fighters would make it more difficult? :confused:

Anyways there has to be a reason why you think Venezuela shouldn't get modern fighters; care to tell us what is the reasoning behind your opinion, Jackal?

You had to have an internet connection to post here showerboy.
Use it.
I would think that would even be obvious to anyone that has read a paper or two in the last couple of years.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2006, 04:30:17 PM »
Originally posted by Maverick
Can you please explain exactly where it was that you fought and died? GPS co ordinates aren't necessary  

:rofl
Doom or Quake possibly?

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2006, 04:41:52 PM »
I stand by my statements...you and americans like you are an embarressment . You think that only our polocies are right and that we have the right to bully anyone who doesnt agree. You didnt even address anything I said. So to make it easy for you I will ask it again..We have the largest cache of weapons in the world and we asked no ones permission to amass them . Where do we get off telling anyone what they can or cannot have... Its a simple question. If you travelled out into the world farther than your bedroom and read anything more serious than the sports page you might get a grasp on what I am saying. But I doubt it so insult away and question my roots. I am just sad I wasted 21 years fighting and serving so that this country could produce people like you.God help us if we ever get into a battle against an equal enemy...oh thats right theres no one as equal as us.

21 years fighting and serving?  and whom have you fought for the past 21 years?  You ask what gives us the right to stockpile weapons?  if you havent figured it out yet, we defend and protect not only ourselves but our interests also.  Your probably thinking  who made us boss... ha ha... arent you.... well think about Bosina, Kosovo, Macedonia.. folks were being killed over there, we stepped up to the plate and defended the weak masses when none of their neighbors did.. cant do that without weapons..     You need some stuff stashed in the shed in case of an emergency.  The topic here is that Russia is selling weapons to a government that dont really need them.. They are not what you would call a stable government.  We stockpile weapons because of nations like Iran, N. Korea, Libya, Syria... and the list goes on.. You asked one guy if he traveled outside of his bedroom... Ive been around the world a few times.  

BLUF, we (america) are a superpower!! and to maintain the status of superpower you have to smack the bad kids of the neighborhood and you do that with weapons... either deploying them or showing them.  

please excuse me.... i feel like im talking to treehugging liberals.. ha ha ha

Offline KgB

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2006, 07:54:24 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
I doubt Washington is very worried.. I doubt they would be worried even if it was 100 SU30's.. and thats not because the SU30 stinks.

Very crapy SU 30

Your favorite F22 is nothing once visible compared to this baby.
Imagine what su 37 can do.
Have you ever thought that everybody knows pretty much everything about USA weaponry,but you don't really know much about Russians except for what you can find on the net in English.
"It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal."-Aristotle

Offline KgB

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2006, 08:02:45 PM »
Originally posted by 101ABN
now thats a big shocker!!!  now let me ask this... who hasnt the russians sold weapons to????

Well i belive for the price of one US fighter you can buy two Russian.
Wich are better in every way:)
That may be the reason why nobody wants to buy US weapons,exept for Israel,probly gets them for free anyway.
"It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal."-Aristotle

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2006, 08:11:22 PM »
ha ha ha ha... are you kidding me?  you have to be kidding right???  no, seriously.... no really....

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2006, 08:12:15 PM »
tell me what you think is good... or better in your words... come on..... im curious...  warn me first, dont want beer coming out of my nose on this one..

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2006, 08:13:09 PM »
Bekaa Valley.

Who really cares what Venezuela buys?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2006, 08:27:52 PM »
Originally posted by KgB
Well i belive for the price of one US fighter you can buy two Russian.
Wich are better in every way:)
That may be the reason why nobody wants to buy US weapons,exept for Israel,probly gets them for free anyway.

You really believe what you type dont you?