Author Topic: r there any rules?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline taylortanklover

• Nickel Member
r there any rules?
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 03:12:25 PM »
it is fun when u r the victor, but it is not fun in any shape or form if u r the victum! Victors r cool when u r not a victum by one!:D dye, sitting ducks on the run way, die, die DIE, DIE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA< MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:lol :lol :t :t

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
r there any rules?
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 11:08:50 AM »
Originally posted by Gryffin
3 main signs of a new player:

1. Taking off from a vulched field
2. Getting shot down from a head on shot
3. Whining about vulching and HOs

If you don't like being vulched, take off somewhere else.

If you don't like being shot down from a head on shot, don't fly right at another plane. Please stop telling people not to go for the HO, I get most of my easy kills that way. Using a well timed lead turn you can gain 30 degrees or more at the merge against someone determined to go for the head on shot.
Do not listen to this guy, he is forgetting that some/many in here play for the honor of defeating your enemy by superior flying skills and/or better SA/ angles/acm's!  Barrelling through a furball HOing everything in sight is not a way to make friends in this game, but there are so many now that do it, they back each other up and try to make it acceptable.  In short, it is frowned upon by most in the game!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
r there any rules?
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 11:20:37 AM »
Originally posted by taylortanklover
it is fun when u r the victor, but it is not fun in any shape or form if u r the victum! Victors r cool when u r not a victum by one!:D dye, sitting ducks on the run way, die, die DIE, DIE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA< MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:lol :lol :t :t
hmm, there have been many victors in history that were definitely not cool and were judged by how they reached their victory!  many times its not what you gained that counts, but how you gained it!  Its your 15 bucks so you play the way you want to, I for one like fighting planes that have a fighting chance to kill me back,  it seems much more rewarding for me personally!  Good Luck!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
r there any rules?
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 11:32:44 AM »
Originally posted by taylortanklover
u guys will evntually start talking about stuff that no one even knows what they are talking about! (aol graphics removed)

By far, your the best one here that starts talking about stuff that no one else has a clue to what you are talking about.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
r there any rules?
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 11:36:20 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
hmm, there have been many victors in history that were definitely not cool and were judged by how they reached their victory!  many times its not what you gained that counts, but how you gained it!  Its your 15 bucks so you play the way you want to, I for one like fighting planes that have a fighting chance to kill me back,  it seems much more rewarding for me personally!  Good Luck!:aok

I really doubt he pays, just another 2 weeker
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women