Author Topic: Father Of White Supremacist Singers 'Prussian Blue' Fought For Custody  (Read 540 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Battle for Two Girls Hearts

"Known as Prussian Blue -- a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes -- the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were 9.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white. & We don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Im going to play devils advocate here a bit.
Dont know a single song by them or what the lyrics contain.

But really I have no problem with their statement.

I see nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your race so long as your not doing ill to other races.

All sorts of cultures still do it. Prefer to marry into their own culture and races rather then mix.
Including religeon.
Jewish,catholic etc prefer to marry other Jews Catholics etc.

In that context I have no problem with their statements

Nothing wrong with being proud of your race just as there is nothing wrong with being proud of your culture religeon etc
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 07:19:04 PM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline dmf

• Gold Member
Father Of White Supremacist Singers 'Prussian Blue' Fought For Custody
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »
awwwwww come on theyre just cute little girls. Leave them alone and they'l go home.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 08:20:01 PM »
Cmon dred.  They are claiming that because they believe that whites are better then everyone else.  

I'm dissapointed in you dred.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 08:21:16 PM »
Man Prussian Blue is a bad example of WHITE pride, they give white men bad reputation ;)  What they're doing is fine but they are alienating other white people and other ethnic groups in the process. Thanks to these...

"Sacrifice"
Written by LAMB
Performed by Prussian Blue

Rudolf Hess, man of Peace
    He wouldn't give up and he wouldn't cease
    Remember him and give a pause

Robert Mathews knew the Truth
    He knew what he had to do
    He set an example with Courage so bold
    We'll never let that fire grow cold

If you already know who Rudolf Hess and Robert Mathews is... It's enough to convince you that they are spreading toxic on airwaves.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 08:33:51 PM »
Maybe Im a bad bad person

I'm laughing out loud that someone from the NAACP legal team is outraged that these girls have a confessed racial bias.

So white kids like being white...bad.

Rappers use the N word on each other...ok..but if whitey says it...bad.

Im not condoning that I think these teenies are doing something good.  

I just find it ironic the NAACP *ought* to take a hard look in its own backyard before slamming the White Nation gals.

I havent ever heard of these girls...but I can certainly name off all the gangsta rappers that certainly arent doing their race any favors.

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 08:39:44 PM »
Gangsta rappers are so passe.  Gangsta rap era died along with 2Pac and Biggie Smalls's murder.  

Try listening to todays rap and hip hop and you'll notice that most songs are club and party oriented... like Disco:D

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 11:15:13 PM »
I rather doubt that they have an original thought in their pretty little heads. They are nothing more than mouthpieces for the National Vanguard.
sand

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 12:04:02 AM »
There's a segment on those Nazi Olsen Twins on ABC ("Primetime" 10 PM PAC time)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 12:22:27 AM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
Cmon dred.  They are claiming that because they believe that whites are better then everyone else.  

I'm dissapointed in you dred.

(a)- I siad I was playing Devils advocete

(b)- I was commenting on the statement in the article
And I still stand by my comment

In total I am of

German,
Irish,
English,
spanish,
Hungarian,
Slovak,
And Prussian decent.

Hardly your purebred.

I still have no probem with people being proud of their race and or Culture.

And as a whole most races and cultures also think they are better then everyone elses anyway. So I dont see the problem.

Remember. I was commenting on their statement as quoted in the article. Not their songs.
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 12:36:41 AM »
but those gurls are puppets of Natl Vanguard. its ok to promote and uplift the spirit of your ethnicity/race but Prussian blue and NV have poisonous message!  It's scarry

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 06:40:38 AM »
One day our collective conscience as humans will allow us to freely admit; we will never like each other. Ever. Pick a reason, they all take you down the same road; this guy worships a different statue, his skin doesn't look like mine, he makes more $$.. whatever, we find reasons to hate each other, skin color just happens to be the laziest & easiest. Getting to know someone, then hating them, takes too much effort.

But pretending we all love each other, in public, on paper, is popular socially..

Odd that in a country that says all the 'right' things, our tax $$ fund the separation on people by race every day, in prison where social nicities go into the toilet.

These two chicks say nothing different from the whole Hispanic "La raza" thing, the only difference is these girls are white. La Raza means "The race", as in the superior race... Sporting a La Raza tattoo is normal here in North Hollywood, so are Brown Pride tatts.. think I could sport white pride ink and not catch poop?..doubt it.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 07:26:38 AM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
One day our collective conscience as humans will allow us to freely admit; we will never like each other. Ever. Pick a reason, they all take you down the same road; this guy worships a different statue, his skin doesn't look like mine, he makes more $$.. whatever, we find reasons to hate each other, skin color just happens to be the laziest & easiest. Getting to know someone, then hating them, takes too much effort.

But pretending we all love each other, in public, on paper, is popular socially..

Odd that in a country that says all the 'right' things, our tax $$ fund the separation on people by race every day, in prison where social nicities go into the toilet.

These two chicks say nothing different from the whole Hispanic "La raza" thing, the only difference is these girls are white. La Raza means "The race", as in the superior race... Sporting a La Raza tattoo is normal here in North Hollywood, so are Brown Pride tatts.. think I could sport white pride ink and not catch poop?..doubt it.

Agree totally.

also agree while Hispanic pride,Black pride, Brown pride/whatever would hardly raise an eyebrow......Well it would,and are but the comments would be made privately.

If you or " (I most identify with white) or anyone else. wore a "White Pride" T-shirt all hell would break loose

I was giving a ride to the teenage son of some friends of ours who happens to be half white half black when we started talking.

He said and I quote "While Im 100% black on the outside Im 100% white on the inside"

Knowing this kid, and he is a decent kid. I could tell he was struggling with the whole race issue and his identity.

I gave him what I think is probably the best advice I could.

"Worry about what kind of man you are. Not what color you are.
Be it for color, or height or me for having longish hair or a beard.
There will always be people who dont like you or me for that matter for whatever reason.
So like I siad. Just worry about what kind of man you are. Not what color you are.
If you want to worry about color
There is only 1 color you need to worry about. Green
That is the only color that matters in this world
So dont worry about being 100%black or white. So long as you can bring in the green. That wont matter
worry about being 100% man first"
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 07:41:48 AM »
They are perhaps white but I bet 100€ their blood is red like for 100% of the humains.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 08:17:53 AM »
LOL  ted shaw of the naacp is "pretty sure" that those kids didn't come up with white pride ideas on their own...

does he think the black pride kids came up with their ideas on their own?

I have not seen one black pride movement that was not tinged with a lot of hate.

racial pride is about hate.. that's just the way it is.

Not like a "kiss me I'm Irish" St Patricks day thing at all...  not even like the groups for different nationalities... when you start to define yourself by color... it allways get's mean.

lazs

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 08:27:55 AM »
Creepy kids