Author Topic: Hill-liar-ee  (Read 291 times)

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Hill-liar-ee
« on: November 12, 2000, 07:34:00 PM »
Now one of a hundred in the Senate instead of one of hundreds in the Whitehouse  

Now how is she gonna get all those FBI files back to Washington?

Will she hire Livingstone??

Arkansas hasn't celebrated Thanksgiving or Halloween in 8 years.  The witch took the turkey to Washington.

[This message has been edited by 1776 (edited 11-12-2000).]

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Hill-liar-ee
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2000, 12:13:00 AM »
Look for this woman to be the most despised senator in history.  She has made many enemies in the senate over the past 8 years! She will be spared no quarter.

Should be downright entertaining to watch!

Yeager
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Hill-liar-ee
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2000, 04:43:00 AM »
Yep, but she is a mean shrewd person.

If she'd been male, we'd call her "Duke Iron Balls" but since she isn't, people think of her as a squeak.

Will be interesting to see the battles take place. Whilke I ain't no fan of Hillary, I know she's more than a few points smarter than Average Joe and I think she won't be that easy to take out.

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
while(!bishRookQueue.isEmpty() && loggedOn()){
30mmDeathDIEDIEDIE(bishRookQueue.removeFront());
System.out.println("LW pilots are superior");
myPlane.performVictoryRoll();
}

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Hill-liar-ee
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2000, 06:28:00 AM »
You are speaking about America's new Prince Di. Media's darling, righter of all wrongs...

Her career will be determined, as most politics in America these days, by the spin the media gives her. She could be despised by all in Washington, but if the media is on her side, no one will say anything for fear of the political fall out. Our best bet is she really peeves the media off somehow. But I feel she is sharper than that.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Hill-liar-ee
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2000, 06:37:00 AM »
Her power is derived from FBI files!!  She will use that information aquired over the last 8 years!!!