Author Topic: Muslims dont like the Pope  (Read 4873 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Muslims dont like the Pope
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 04:19:44 PM »
That one sign might as well read......

If you say we are violent, we are going to prove you right by becoming violent and cutting off your head.

:rofl
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 04:21:28 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
I want to know when we are going to stop worrying about what the Muslims think about what we say, they sure don't bother to restrict themselves when it comes to speaking ill of Christians and Jews.  They dont hesitate to insult, degrade and threaten us, but we spend too much of our time worrying that we might have offended them.

Screw that.  Grow a spine all those apologists.

Muslims can do/say whatever they want to Infidels such as......you and me.....because the Koran says it's ok. Otoh, you and I are not allowed to say anything that can be construed as bad about Muslims or Islam itself.....even if it's the truth.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 10:33:15 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
Muslims can do/say whatever they want to Infidels such as......you and me.....because the Koran says it's ok. Otoh, you and I are not allowed to say anything that can be construed as bad about Muslims or Islam itself.....even if it's the truth.

Exactly, and it pisses me off.  All that holds us back in the touchy-feely crowd that lives in fear of offending someone who insults and attacks us regularly.  (I call them Democrats).
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Debonair

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 11:04:35 PM »
z0MG u r offendeded
luke come 2 teh dark side lolololo

u----> :furious

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 12:31:43 AM »
Originally posted by Dago
Exactly, and it pisses me off.  All that holds us back in the touchy-feely crowd that lives in fear of offending someone who insults and attacks us regularly.  (I call them Democrats).

When it comes to their take on the Islamic world, Democrats remind me of that mother with the bratty little kid in "A League Of Their Own..."

"Ohhhh he's really such a sweetheart" :rolleyes:
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline AKH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 04:48:59 AM »
AKHoopy Arabian Knights
google koan: "Your assumptions about the lives of others are in direct relation to your naïve pomposity."

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 06:17:42 AM »
Now because they feel disrepected and they are burning down Churches?

Level every frikkin Mosque, Bomb Mecca when it's full of these Islamic Bastages...

Let's NOW play by their game..

The Monkey Master in Iran needs a bullet in his head... Who in the right mind would let these people into America to the UN to talk chit?

They're not Soldiers protected under the Geneva Convention... read the chit. Read the Consistution!  Read Jeffersons letter to the Baptist and then reread the Consistution and tell me where in the Consititution it mentions "Seperation of Church and State"  You Liberals make me sick.

It's time you Americans to raise up and make it a Free Amerircan Nation.
In GOD we Trust, One Nation under GOD, time for prayer in school and sports.  Are you so Blind?

Mac

You Liberals... eat it... there was never a kind WAR... most of you liberals never served.  Tell me about Jimmy Carters term in the Navy..Lame, tell me about Bill or Hillery in the Service, John Howard..Ohhhh and let's not forget John Kerry's service.."I have a Plan" Well WTF was it Kerry?

If The Democrats win the Presidential Election then we are all screwed!

Mac
US Army Ret
1975 ~ 1995
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 06:27:38 AM by AWMac »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 09:06:32 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Is anyone surprised by muslim sensitivity anymore?

Why cant muslims simply let people who arent muslim express themselves without fear of being threatened, harmed or killed?

Originally posted by Ripsnort

Gimme some gasoline, I'd have a field day.   I'll even bang the virgins before they get a chance too and shove the charred diapers up their as*.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2006, 11:39:18 AM »
Originally posted by AWMac

It's time you Americans to raise up and make it a Free Amerircan Nation.
In GOD we Trust, One Nation under GOD, time for prayer in school and sports.  Are you so Blind?

Yeah, Mac, that should solve it.  Let's put GOD in school so the one edge we really have over the Muslims (science) goes the way of the dodo too.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline AKH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 05:04:21 AM »
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 05:06:35 AM by AKH »
AKHoopy Arabian Knights
google koan: "Your assumptions about the lives of others are in direct relation to your naïve pomposity."

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 05:52:27 AM »
Am I the only one that thinks it's time for another Crusade?
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

storch

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 06:29:23 AM »
what do you think is in the making?  by my count two down so far.  those poor poor moslems, they have great cause for fear and concern.  the bad kharma they have brought upon themselves for seven hundred or so years is here.  

if they are upset now wait until we pump out all their natural resources.  the heck with 85 million bbls a day.  I say buy more SUVs and drive man drive.  we should consider it as doing our bit in the war.  the inevitability is that the chickens will come home to roost.  it's funny that they don't get it but then again most of them aren't farmers are they.  you reap what you sow, it's an axiom they are begining to see being played out before their very eyes.

not that this is any great surprise to me, read genesis chapter 16.  here is how God describes ishmael and by extension his entire progeny even today.

"you shall name him ishmael for the Lord has heard of your misery. he will be a wild donkey of a man, his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility towards all his brothers".

food for thought, just saying.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006, 06:54:08 AM »
Originally posted by Vudak
Yeah, Mac, that should solve it.  Let's put GOD in school so the one edge we really have over the Muslims (science) goes the way of the dodo too.

Pfffft pick and choose.  Typical remark from an Atheist.

Mac

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 08:17:51 AM »
Ok we have muslims vs:
1: Catholics
2: other christians
3: Hindus
4: Buddists
5: other "atheists"
6: Jews. Yep JEWS.

Somehow I think they might be heading for trouble.
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

storch

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2006, 10:22:58 AM »
I agree but do you mean here in this bbs or in the world at large?  :D