Author Topic: Recruiting  (Read 2210 times)

Offline xREAPERx

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/_xreaperx_
Recruiting
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 02:55:26 PM »
site is looking good
xREAPERx tours 76-133 HITMAN tours 140-present

Offline Sackett

• Zinc Member
squad
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 05:39:14 AM »
I am looking for a squad,,,,US( just because of the time schedule factor)    

I am not familar with the blue planes but I'd like to give it ago.

Sackett

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Recruiting
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 07:20:37 PM »
Cool, cool. What's your in-game ID?
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Sackett

• Zinc Member
name in game
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 02:13:09 AM »
Sackett

Sackett:D

Offline CpMorgan

• Zinc Member
Interested in Buccaneer's
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2006, 05:24:55 AM »
As my name implies, I'm a die-hard Pirate anyway. So, If you'll have me, I'll seriously work at shapening my skills. I love the Hog anyway and had been an old AW gamer a while back. Let me know what you think. CpMorganjavascript:smilie(':aok')
aok

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Recruiting
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 02:55:47 PM »
Just a quick announcement: The squad is meeting tonight at 6pm in the Chat Lobby, so any interested parties can drop by and check us out.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Recruiting
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 11:04:52 PM »
The Buc's roster is now up to 5 full members, with a sixth in a recruiting stage so we're growing quite nicely and almost half way to my ultimate size goal.

However, I'm still looking for at least one, preferably two, more experienced hands interested in and capable of leadership/training roles.

Offline f6f5kila

• Zinc Member
Recruiting
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 09:39:41 AM »
Hey, I just got back in the game after a few years off. I used to fly with a squad that was similar to yours, we had to make 3 carrier landings in a row to get in. we had alot of fun flying the hellcats. so ill join up.:aok