Author Topic: Storch  (Read 3971 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Storch
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 06:26:48 AM »
Originally posted by jamusta
As Storch's lawyer I have advised him not to answer to anymore of these silly accusations. HE DID NOT VIOLATE THOSE SHEEP. No further comment.

Sir, I have evidence to the contrary:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 07:24:45 AM »
Originally posted by Shuffler
punt :D
:rofl
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Storch
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 07:32:35 AM »
Storch dont Back out on me now! Are you afraid of getting your as$ Hammered? You challenged me and Fireace to a duel, and now your backing out? I know some 2 year olds who are less yellow that you! This is a turn out for the books. Storch challanges a relative Newbie to a duel, THEN BACKS OUT!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 07:39:21 AM »
Originally posted by storch
this person claims to be a physician.  his avatar is made by a miscreant 16 yr old and he spends his time with the mentally challenged flying around in a cartoon game about fighting avoiding fights.  I'm glad I don't live anywhere near you, I'll be sure never to become ill in virginia just in case.

Big mouth, small words, no guts.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

storch

Storch
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 07:41:38 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
as far as i know storch, you challenged mac and fireace to DA during a main arena furball, an invitation which they readily accepted....and then you realised they would not back down....and you logged off.

is this true or false?
for what it's worth BF that is patently false.  they may have accepted after I logged off but while I was on they were busy holding hands and comforting each other, as usual.  what transpired prior to this thread and their 200 banter was that I asked a question on 200.  muckclod responded with a question about me slagging his daddy.  not knowing who is daddy is asked I asked.  he responded that it was runtop.  I explained to him that 200 banter probably should be taken with a grain of salt.  his pal fireant then joins the littany, an all too frequent tendency which all baitfish squads seem to exhibit.  they both began to challenge me to DA runtop repeatedly (not to DA them mind you, but more like "ummmmm I'm telling my daddy on you and he'll whoop youuuuuuuu")  for a long period of time.  finally I asked if they would like to DA me.  well the silence was indeed golden.  being at work at the time, there were things I needed to attend to so I logged off.

bring them to AvA batfink, we can play in there.  or if you want, so they will feel less helpless wait until it's a woobiecane/spitwad set up.  lord knows most of your squadmates are helpless in anything else and even then they are pretty much easy to kill toolshedder horde monkeys.

I have killed runtop and his squaddies enmasse many times while they are in woobiecanes/spitwads and schooling.  every time I have he has gone off on me on 200.  your daddy is no monster, he's just another schoolie baitfish in the great blue world of cartoon plane games.

another safety player like akak and faclonwing who might be able to DA ok but can't hack it in the arena without major advantage and support.

the DA is a place where some DA challenger guy has learned some specific moves that may translate well in the arena if you ever find someone co alt co E and in the same plane.

here's a life lesson for any who care to hear, never play the other man's game.

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
Storch
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 07:53:02 AM »
Storch, you slagged off Redetop, so I said why dont you duel him? No answer. Then you challanged me and Fireace to a duel. I Couldnt contact Freace for a while, but as soon as I did, I accepted your challange. I checked the roster and you were still online when I accepted.  But im not here to argue who is right, ho is wrong. Im here to ask you one question.
WHEN?
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline RedDg

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 07:53:03 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
Sir, I have evidence to the contrary:

Alcapwned

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

storch

Storch
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 07:56:25 AM »
Originally posted by thndregg
Big mouth, small words, no guts.
thndregg, you may say whatever you want.  I'm not easily offended so respond in any manner you wish.  maybe you will answer this question specifically and truthfully.  why no guts?  did I not just this week dive into three of your squadmates kill all three of you, stayed around and fought with a fourth, perhaps a fifth until I ran out of ammo then RTB'd as more of you were scrambling to gang me?

Offline traps

• Nickel Member
Storch
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 07:57:15 AM »

I have killed runtop and his squaddies enmasse many times while they are in woobiecanes/spitwads and schooling.  every time I have he has gone off on me on 200.  your daddy is no monster, he's just another schoolie baitfish in the great blue world of cartoon plane games.

score page says something very different :rofl

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
Storch
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 07:59:21 AM »
THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO LAUNCH ATTACKS AT OTHER SQUADS! This is a thread asking Storch when he is going to duel me and Fireace? If ever?

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 07:59:48 AM »
thndregg, you may say whatever you want.  I'm not easily offended so respond in any manner you wish.  maybe you will answer this question specifically and truthfully.  why no guts?  did I not just this week dive into three of your squadmates kill all three of you, stayed around and fought with a fourth, perhaps a fifth until I ran out of ammo then RTB'd as more of you were scrambling to gang me?

No guts because you choose not to DA........ A N Y O N E.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

storch

Storch
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 08:06:16 AM »
Originally posted by macleod01
Storch, you slagged off Redetop, so I said why dont you duel him? No answer. Then you challanged me and Fireace to a duel. I Couldnt contact Freace for a while, but as soon as I did, I accepted your challange. I checked the roster and you were still online when I accepted.  But im not here to argue who is right, ho is wrong. Im here to ask you one question.
WHEN?

ok first my first question is when did I mention runtop prior to you bringing him up?  how long was it before you "accepted the challenge" to go to the DA with your friend to duel me?  was it ten minutes? twenty minutes?  if I recall correctly I first propostioned you personally a few times and only got the response that I should challenge runtop, no?

If you insist, the next time you are on and you see me on annoy me for an hour like you did yesterday then ask me. afterwards you may take another hour respond as you collect friends to help you "duel" me.  you should see me laughing right now at the silliness of this thread.  you guys are truely priceless, thank you for the comedic relief.  I'll be chuckling about this every time I think of it.

storch

Storch
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 08:06:51 AM »
Originally posted by traps
score page says something very different :rofl
what I never killed runtop?

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
Storch
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 08:08:02 AM »
I have readily accepted your challange to duel, but you are STILL ducking out! WHEN WILL YOU FIGHT ME!

storch

Storch
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »
Originally posted by thndregg
No guts because you choose not to DA........ A N Y O N E.
thank you for your response but I have to say not true. I have been to the DA many times once with your CO and a few of his pals.  you baitfish players never seem to do anything alone do you?

I have been to DA with REDD who slaughtered me
I have been to the DA with shane who slaughtered me
I have been to the DA with wildthng who slaughtered me
I have been to the DA with akak who slaughtered me
I have been to the DA falconwing who slaughtered me.

I have been to the DA with other players where it has been a draw.

I have been to the DA with other players whom I have slaughtered.

I don't like the DA. I find it boring and I'm not good enough at it nor do I have any interest in taking the time to aquire the skill it takes to get good at it.  it proves nothing to me so it is of little value.

of the players above mentioned that slaughtered me I was least impressed with akak.  here's a player with over ten years experience that I actually had a gun solution on, If I could shoot well he would have been dead.

the player that impressed me the most was falconwing, he may well be the best player I have ever fought outside of morph, stang or leviathn.