Author Topic: Storch  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
Storch
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 02:05:31 PM »
Umm you guys do know that furballers can't goto the DA to show off their "mad, leet furballin' skillz" against toolshedders, don't you?

The minute they loose to toolshedder, their world will cave in. All that time they spent chasing their tails with other furballers chasing their tails and bumping into each other... to loose to a toolshedder...oh my....

They would loose any hint of validity they have to thier AH lives, mouths and personas.

In the summer, have you ever watched a bunch of moths, bugs flying in circles slamming into each other around a light? If a toolshedder won, the toolsheeder would basically be turning out the lights....

I'm still waiting on the falconwing / laz duel.........

-lights out-

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 02:10:24 PM »
Ok, whos spiking the water with flouride? :D
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 02:10:50 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
Sir, I have evidence to the contrary:

Ummmm I belive those are angora goats not sheep LOL...... Welll  I guess we know what he likes better. :D
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

storch

Storch
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 02:26:34 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
5 duels in a little over 5 minutes...you died each time within 3 turns of the merge.  I would hardly say you had any sort of gun solution.  You were shot down before you knew what happened.  Hence your silly "devious" and "tricky" comments to me.

ack-ack
 for a guy who has 10+ years playing this game to my 3 years I should not have been able to get a shot on you at all.  

btw just so you know I'm an amputee I'm right handed and don't have full use of my right hand I'm missing 1/2 of my right thumb.

you are pretty lame for a guy with as much experience as you claim to have.

weren't you threatening to post the films of those fights?  do it.  let's see if I did come close to getting guns on you or not.  I don't film very often and I saw no reason to film the fights with you.  as I said I came away very underwhelmed after fighting you my little chihuahua.

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
Storch
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 02:28:04 PM »
Originally posted by Waffle BAS
Umm you guys do know that furballers can't goto the DA to show off their "mad, leet furballin' skillz" against toolshedders, don't you?

I'll go. I'm a furballer. Any time I'm online, anybody can hit me up, and to the DA we will go. I'm not even very good. I spend most of my time chasing my own tail in zekes. Just look for "ndy" on the roster.

ps: yay for Kinky!

storch

Storch
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2006, 02:28:10 PM »
Originally posted by Flayed1
Ummmm I belive those are angora goats not sheep LOL...... Welll  I guess we know what he likes better. :D
actually what you have there is what eagler finds titillating.  Imagine taking the time it took to do all that work in altering a photo.

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Storch
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2006, 02:35:21 PM »
STOP HIJACKING! STOP DUCKING! ANSWER THE QUESTION STORCH! WHEN WILL YOU FIGHT ME!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Storch
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2006, 02:37:52 PM »
Originally posted by storch
actually what you have there is what eagler finds titillating.  Imagine taking the time it took to do all that work in altering a photo.

it didn't take much time at all.
scheduling you guys to pose for the picture is what took the longest :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2006, 06:42:25 PM »
...of the players above mentioned that slaughtered me I was least impressed with akak.  here's a player with over ten years experience that I actually had a gun solution on, If I could shoot well he would have been dead...

Naaaa that's just so the rope would work ;)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2006, 07:18:53 PM »
he wont fihgt you mac, hes storch, his virtual life here revolves around nothing more than causing you grief.

he might go if you said you wernt interested any more, bitta reverse brainbashing :)
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Storch
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2006, 07:27:42 PM »
is there a concession stand or vendor in this thread?  Id like some popcorn.

storch

Storch
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2006, 07:34:26 PM »
na he got pinged up real well just prolly with bb's though.  my aim is just horrible.  that's why he blabs about this or that but won't post the film.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Storch
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2006, 11:55:13 PM »
Originally posted by Murdr
is there a concession stand or vendor in this thread?  Id like some popcorn.

There is only Frito Pie and Sunkist left, no more popcorn. Try the "Venting" thread.

Offline Nightshift82

• Nickel Member
Storch
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2006, 11:59:04 PM »
na he got pinged up real well just prolly with bb's though.  my aim is just horrible.  that's why he blabs about this or that but won't post the film.

why don't you post the film????

just go to the DA with the guy, there's really nothing to lose
Night5  
First tour: 55  (If anyone cares.......)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2006, 11:00:46 AM »
for a guy who has 10+ years playing this game to my 3 years I should not have been able to get a shot on you at all.  

btw just so you know I'm an amputee I'm right handed and don't have full use of my right hand I'm missing 1/2 of my right thumb.

you are pretty lame for a guy with as much experience as you claim to have.

weren't you threatening to post the films of those fights?  do it.  let's see if I did come close to getting guns on you or not.  I don't film very often and I saw no reason to film the fights with you.  as I said I came away very underwhelmed after fighting you my little chihuahua.

Boy you sure don't know who you were dealing with.  ACK-ACK and Murder are probably the two best 38 drivers in the game and I know for a fact that they both have over 10 years in Playing AW/AH combined.  You are being a silly boy in stating that you should not have been able to get a shot off as the intardnet is mostly responsible for any solution you might have thought you had.

You are an amputee and I salute you for flying.  I was a pretty good stick myself in AW until late 1998 when I suffered a massive skull fracture and lost a lot of motor skills but I still play and I don't blame my present lack of skill on my injury or that my reflexes are much slower than prior to my injury.  Heck, I had to learn to walk again without falling down.  I live with it and I play with it but when somebody kills me I don't tell then it's because I can't fly like I used to because of my injury.  Don't call out people and then blame your loss because of your physical disability.  I never ever heard Whels complain when he lost a fight.   You know, you might actually get some respect in here and in the game if you didn't display that chip on your shoulder to everybody who encounters you.  You don't return salutes when you kill somebody (least you didn't me) as I was one of those low BOPS that you keep posting about diving down on and killing when we were upping.  Just don't be a jerk online and you'll get much more respect than what you do now.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!