Author Topic: Storch  (Read 3973 times)

storch

Storch
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 08:22:27 AM »
Originally posted by macleod01
I have readily accepted your challange to duel, but you are STILL ducking out! WHEN WILL YOU FIGHT ME!
is english your third language? read the instructions I typed above, four posts up from this one.          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Storch
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 08:26:23 AM »
I see no date, no time, No month, nothing resembling an answer as to when you will fight me!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 08:27:31 AM »
Originally posted by storch [/]

the DA is a place where some DA challenger guy has learned some specific moves that may translate well in the arena if you ever find someone co alt co E and in the same plane.

here's a life lesson for any who care to hear, never play the other man's game. [/B]

The most laughable spin doctor in the game!   "Some specific moves" may be another term of how to fight one vs one without either having an advantage, lol.  I didnt quote you on your comments about AKAK and falconwing, but I've fought both of them in my time in the game when they didnt have an advantage and they fought well.  You on the other hand I have only seen twice, once in the AvA when you jumped me and I reversed your E and you ended up HO/ramming me and we both went down, and secondly I fought you and 2 others for about 5 minutes one time and you made at least 5 to 7 attempts at shooting me down and got reversed everytime only to be saved by the other two I was fighting.  Being a "mouth" in the main arena is something that I am familiar with ( I am one of the biggest), but to be good at being "mouthy", one must have the cartoon plane skills needed to back it up.  Unfortunately, you are the type that likes to talk the talk, but just can't walk the walk.  So take some advice, and just go in there and fight the fellows in a gentlemen's duel and let that be it......OR you could shut the bottomless piehole of lameness and admit that your cartoon skills are at best sub-par.   Funny to see you talk big watermelon about folks when you are at best, lil more than a complete newb at  fighting!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Storch
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 08:39:07 AM »
Originally posted by storch

another safety player like akak and faclonwing who might be able to DA ok but can't hack it in the arena without major advantage and support.

Hmmm...I don't recall ever needed major advantage or support in any of our engagements Storch.  You on the other hand probably wish you had support because that might have meant you would have had a really slight chance at walking away.

But the others do make a valid point in this thread.  For all your talk and bluster you suck.  You get your arse kicked in here repeatedly day after day and you come back and still talk like you are some grand pooba fresh off the raft.  You might think that talking tough after getting your arse kicked is some type of badge of courage and shows how "tough" you are but in reality you're just a joke.  Everytime you post it's the same thing and we all make fun of you.  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Storch
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 08:42:54 AM »

of the players above mentioned that slaughtered me I was least impressed with akak.  here's a player with over ten years experience that I actually had a gun solution on, If I could shoot well he would have been dead.

5 duels in a little over 5 minutes...you died each time within 3 turns of the merge.  I would hardly say you had any sort of gun solution.  You were shot down before you knew what happened.  Hence your silly "devious" and "tricky" comments to me.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Storch
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 11:15:14 AM »
very well said skyrock.

here is a nice looking set of selected stats.

71 RAF kills vs storch as of tour 80.
            Kills - Deaths
Schutt      2 - 2
Dean1      1 - 1
cbizkit       2 - 0
croduh      2 - 0
RedTop     3 - 0
Alan68      2 - 0
Gryphon5  2 - 0
BlueJ1       2 - 1
BatfinkV    1 - 0
Biggles     4 - 0
snaphook 1 - 0
Macleod1  0 - 1
EAce         1 - 0
Total: 23 -  4

lol, not too shabby for a buch of toolshedders. Funny how th only person you have a possitive k/d vs on that list is the one you're refusing to go to DA with.

I have been to DA with REDD who slaughtered me in about 3 seconds

I have been to the DA with shane who slaughtered me before i knew he was  in the arena

I have been to the DA with wildthng who slaughtered me while i was a spit and he was a c47

I have been to the DA with akak who slaughtered me with a twin engined bomber

I have been to the DA falconwing who slaughtered me, obviously

I have been to the DA with other players where it has been a draw because they died of boredom chasing me.

I have been to the DA with other players whom I have slaughtered in my dreams after they logged off.
 I have been schooled repeatedly by people like batfink, jamusta, oldman etc etc in the standard 'storch-dives-in-takes-a-shot-then-runs-like-a-girl-till-you-catch-him-and-and-dish-out-his-punishment type of fight.

thats more like it.

the player that impressed me the most was falconwing, he may well be the best player I have ever fought outside of morph, stang or leviathn, who generally laugh at me because my skill level is so far off thiers.. then there is the other 90% of players who just flat out whoop me in the main arenas.

hmmmm....

ok storch, remember the time killshooter was off in AvA? you formed on my wing as my teamate, then decided to open fire on me takin one of my ailerons. i then chopped the power and moved behind you at which point you ran away....from a team mate you just tried to kill....only to be chased down and de-winged..

Your recent smack line invloving my squad is laughable....pure comic genius.

I predict that if you had the balls to go DA with anyone in my squad you would be hammered.....any plane you choose. you dont believe that? think everyone is a toolshedder?  

back it up in DA storch, because the only person you are impressing with this charade is your imaginary friend that lives in your basement.

i shall leave you with a funny little conversation i overheard today.

Originally posted by macleod01
dw about it. Btw, im gonna need a bit of extra training for this duel. Storch will hammer me, unless i improve

Originally posted by BlueJ1
No he wont. He will fly a 109 and try to cherry pick you. Then when you get on his 6 he will run to his ack.

I pwned him the day after Biggles taught me the basics of turnfighting.

how true.

:D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 11:27:21 AM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Storch
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 11:35:29 AM »
thank you for your response but I have to say not true. I have been to the DA many times once with your CO and a few of his pals.  you baitfish players never seem to do anything alone do you?

I have been to DA with REDD who slaughtered me
I have been to the DA with shane who slaughtered me
I have been to the DA with wildthng who slaughtered me
I have been to the DA with akak who slaughtered me
I have been to the DA falconwing who slaughtered me.

I have been to the DA with other players where it has been a draw.

I have been to the DA with other players whom I have slaughtered.

I.

So you are saying that with all of those duels, each one brought friends that attacked you?  I think you are spewing BS , I'm sure after your BS on 200 that some went and observed but I seriously doubt anyone interferred in the fights or you would be posting endless films of such.  So show us the PROOF! or just shut the heck up and move one.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Storch
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 11:59:01 AM »
I deeply apologise for what I am about to say, but it cant be helped. CAN EVERYBODY JUST LEAVE STORCH TO ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION!  Like I said, I am sorry for this shout, but so far this thread has turned into a slagging match. Im wanting storch to answer me with a date and a time to duel me! If he is too cowardly even to do that, then he has shown his true colours once and for all and should no longer talk like a big hardman!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Storch
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 12:08:44 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV

croduh      2 - 0

WOOOOOWOOOOOO11

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
Storch
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 01:42:33 PM »
You do all know Storchy loves this, right?
325th Checkertails

storch

Storch
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 01:47:43 PM »
Originally posted by Kuhn
You do all know Storchy loves this, right?
no I don't I hate it.  they made me cry earlier

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
Storch
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 01:50:51 PM »
Im sorry Storchy:)
325th Checkertails

storch

Storch
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 01:54:24 PM »
well I feel much better now.  thanks kuhn.  did you see what's running in the AvA this week?

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
Storch
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »
Yea I did. I will check it out this weekend.
325th Checkertails

storch

Storch
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 02:03:34 PM »
yup looks like it may be fun