Author Topic: MA, err sorry LW1 full again  (Read 4258 times)

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
MA, err sorry LW1 full again
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2006, 11:59:22 PM »
Originally posted by Overlag
Deleted for back door moderation.

HiTech

Originally posted by Overlag
what does that mean?

Man thats just Screaming for a smart bellybutton remark, but I have filled my quota for the day.........

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #151 on: October 25, 2006, 09:12:13 AM »
Mussie: Your post got a real LOL from me.

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #152 on: October 25, 2006, 02:30:35 PM »
Gents.... "Joint effort" was really Not meant literally.  Obviously,  The point i was tring to make was lost in translation.  sigh.......  :(          

And Hell the last time anything was funny relating to potatos was when our vice president Dan Quayle spelled it wrong, while  correcting (so he thought) a grade school students spelling.     Now thats funny!   tee hee.  :p

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2006, 08:14:11 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Mussie: Your post got a real LOL from me.

why did you not answer? Never heard of "backdoor moderation" and i cant even remember what i posted..... wouldnt want to do it again now would i?
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: October 25, 2006, 08:39:23 PM »
Overlag, seriously, is it a really a mystery to you as to why you keep getting your posts deleted?

I'm no stranger to seeing "Deleted" in place of my posts, but I've only been actually surprised to see it once or twice, and I've been... well, you might say, "rather outspoken" on other topics at times. There are rules, and they're pretty simple. Break a rule, get a post deleted. It shouldn't be all that difficult to figure out when you're crossing the lines, really.

Just saying.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2006, 09:03:16 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Overlag, seriously, is it a really a mystery to you as to why you keep getting your posts deleted?

I'm no stranger to seeing "Deleted" in place of my posts, but I've only been actually surprised to see it once or twice, and I've been... well, you might say, "rather outspoken" on other topics at times. There are rules, and they're pretty simple. Break a rule, get a post deleted. It shouldn't be all that difficult to figure out when you're crossing the lines, really.

Just saying.

yes, its fine when im being a ****hole or something but i dont remeber saying ANYTHING wrong in this post.... and anyway, posts normally say "deleted" etc

backdoor moderation makes no sence at all to me.....and if i had broken a rule it would say see rule #4 etc
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37