Author Topic: <<S>> Simaril  (Read 3128 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2006, 10:47:30 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
Hey simaril and thanks for the great pickup baseball game we had in the middle of the road!!!!

was tons of fun!!!

too bad that griefer car had to ruin it for everyone by using the road...what a freaking loser...unbelievable!!!!  we even had detour signs up to tell them to stay "out of our game"...some people....

im gonna find a bulletin board and tell them how much they suck!!!

hey, mom says we should use the baseball field iinstead next time but i told her it sucks and no way...not enough people look at us when we use the baseball field...moms just dont get it...

well meet ya at the road...hope no selfish cars and trucks want to use it when we clearly tell them to STAY OFF!!!:D

(and "no" i didnt pretend to ya just to use it as a cover to flame the cars who used the road...im way above that!)

Nice try Falcon ... wrong analogy ... I guess I gave you more credit than you deserved ... I won't make the same mistake again.

It was more like we were having a great baseball game and some griefer who wasn't playing in the game for whatever reason, got his hands on the the ball and threw it down a storm drain only because he wanted to ruin the fun that we were having.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

storch

<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2006, 11:04:31 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Nice try Falcon ... wrong analogy ... I guess I gave you more credit than you deserved ... I won't make the same mistake again.

It was more like we were having a great baseball game and some griefer who wasn't playing in the game for whatever reason, got his hands on the the ball and threw it down a storm drain only because he wanted to ruin the fun that we were having.
and then purchases all the balls for sale in the adjacent areas to the game while proclaiming loudly that he has more balls than anyone.  (see my idiocy comment above)

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
Re: Would this not apply?
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2006, 11:34:50 AM »
Originally posted by SIM

* Only if you are the rat bastage that sank the CV !!!:mad:
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2006, 11:50:28 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
Hey simaril and thanks for the great pickup baseball game we had in the middle of the road!!!!

was tons of fun!!!

too bad that griefer car had to ruin it for everyone by using the road...what a freaking loser...unbelievable!!!!  we even had detour signs up to tell them to stay "out of our game"...some people....

im gonna find a bulletin board and tell them how much they suck!!!

hey, mom says we should use the baseball field iinstead next time but i told her it sucks and no way...not enough people look at us when we use the baseball field...moms just dont get it...

well meet ya at the road...hope no selfish cars and trucks want to use it when we clearly tell them to STAY OFF!!!:D

(and "no" i didnt pretend to ya just to use it as a cover to flame the cars who used the road...im way above that!)

Funny you use this analogy.  As kids, we used to set up street hockey games all the time.  Cars would come by on occasion, but they never once raced through, knocking over the goals and destroying the game.    It was never their goal to ruin the game.  They'd slow while we moved things to the side so they could pass, but they never wrecked the game and this went on many many times in the course of my growing up.

Seems to me that Slap's point was everyone knew what was going on.  Neither side wanted the 'game' they were playing to end, and a single person decided to race through and destroy it just because they could.

That has nothing to do with folks playing the game the way they want.  That's just to be a jerk.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2006, 11:52:54 AM »
Originally posted by sax
Sabatical--but I'm back up again with more enthusiasim than talent .
Glad to see a familiar name still in the game:)

H Ya's SAX...
 Good to see ya back at it

Bob / CHECKERS
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2006, 01:25:08 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
so you admit that your "strat" is to attack undefended fields?   I think that most people look to CV's as good places for a furball...  Like getting a close field.  

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

No I was giving an example of how whats wanted by one side is not respected by that side when the reverse happens.
I.e. don't disrupt our furballs, but we'll disrupt you whenever we feel like it.

It also points out the absurdity of the "please leave our CV alone".
When/if HT ever decides to rename or set it up as a furball only arena then fair enough, wouldn't hold your breath though..
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 01:27:25 PM by Kev367th »
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
Re: <<S>> Simaril
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2006, 01:32:15 PM »
Thanks for the fights in EW ... the fight raged on after you left but a couple (especially one) of the rook griefer dudez felt the need to sink the CV.

Not 1 LVT in the water ... just planes fighting each other.

So here you have it Strat Boyz ... a bone fide case of few people who created a fight in an obscure part of the map (CV31 vs A28) which was going along just fine and what happens ... someone needs to sink the CV and squash the fight.

And the reason for sinking the CV ...

When asked why it was done because we were just having 1 v 1 , 2 v 2 and various other combinations of fights with no LVTs in the water ... the response was ...

"You do 1 v 1 ... I sink CVs" ... yup ... Strat griefer watermelon at its highest.

Pot - Kettle and the colour black springs to mind here somehow :noid

Nice to see one of the vocal few getting a taste of his own medicine for once.

WHAAAAAAAAMMMMMBBBUUUULLLAAAAAAAAAAANCE IS ON ITS WAY :rofl

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: <<S>> Simaril
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2006, 03:15:42 PM »
Originally posted by Kev367th
No I was giving an example of how whats wanted by one side is not respected by that side when the reverse happens.
I.e. don't disrupt our furballs, but we'll disrupt you whenever we feel like it.

It also points out the absurdity of the "please leave our CV alone".
When/if HT ever decides to rename or set it up as a furball only arena then fair enough, wouldn't hold your breath though..

Originally posted by Hammy
Pot - Kettle and the colour black springs to mind here somehow :noid

Nice to see one of the vocal few getting a taste of his own medicine for once.

WHAAAAAAAAMMMMMBBBUUUULLLAAAAAAAAAAANCE IS ON ITS WAY :rofl

I have accused people of ACTING stupid in order to get a point across ... but I don't think that is the case here.

Kev is actually admitting that he likes to take bases un-opposed.

and ...

Hammy can't fight the urge to post on a game that he doesn't play anymore which has driven him to the point of not knowing the difference between pots and kettles and medication.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2006, 04:50:32 PM »
truth kinda hurts huh?

keep crying my friend you are making my day :rofl :aok

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2006, 05:35:07 PM »
Geesh ... did you read what I wrote ... or are you playing stupid again to make a stupid point.

I said there were NO LVTs in the water ... NO ONE was taking the town down.

I also said that if someone had launched LVTs, despite Mars and I asking them not to ... all bets are off ... sink the bloody CV for all I care.

once LVT's are in the water its often TOO late. Killing the CV now leads to almost everyone spawning LVT's and, with just a few in the sky to defend them the base will fall. And what the guy said isnt griefing, its being honest.. you want to furball, he wants to win. He defended his base, you didnt.

Now this forum is all about mockin the person whos whining, and you, laz storch do love doing that, but then you are whining too? Defend the dam CV if you want to use it to fight. And as Kev said, these maps have like 50 bases on them and you are whining about the cv sinking?

Originally posted by lazs2
No stat girl ever "defends"   they don't defend against these greifers... If, as overlag says... the CV is really that important because it will cause the fall of the city....

Where are the strat defenders and their high cap?   Why aren't they there defending that furball?  

errr he did defend the base, he sunk the CV..... and if furballers do all the defending like you said in another thread, then why did the CV go down? ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 05:41:51 PM by Overlag »
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: <<S>> Simaril
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2006, 05:42:47 PM »
I have accused people of ACTING stupid in order to get a point across ... but I don't think that is the case here.

Kev is actually admitting that he likes to take bases un-opposed.

and ...

Hammy can't fight the urge to post on a game that he doesn't play anymore which has driven him to the point of not knowing the difference between pots and kettles and medication.

Didn't admit that at all.

I said we had popped into the EW arena to see how much harder it was to take down a town etc without upping perked Lancs.

To avoid upsetting the furballers we chose two fields opposite side of the map.
Wasn't near a reset and the two fields chosen would have by default been 'ours' anyway, but had been captured.
It was a one-time experiment.

What I WAS pointing out was that you expect us to leave you alone, but you don't have the courtesy to do the same.
In other words stay out of our playground, but we feel free to invade yours anytime we choose to, does hypocrite spring to mind, it should.

Funny how certain 'rules' are all one way.

Understand now, or are some words still too long?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 05:59:57 PM by Kev367th »
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2006, 05:51:45 PM »
nice points kev....they dont want us taking undefended bases, but they dont want us taking defended bases either..... hmmmmm
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2006, 06:04:18 PM »
Originally posted by Hammy
truth kinda hurts huh?

keep crying my friend you are making my day :rofl :aok

And you keep playing ... ummm ... being stupid cause you sure are making my day.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2006, 06:10:30 PM »
Originally posted by Overlag
once LVT's are in the water its often TOO late. Killing the CV now leads to almost everyone spawning LVT's and, with just a few in the sky to defend them the base will fall. And what the guy said isnt griefing, its being honest.. you want to furball, he wants to win. He defended his base, you didnt.

Now this forum is all about mockin the person whos whining, and you, laz storch do love doing that, but then you are whining too? Defend the dam CV if you want to use it to fight. And as Kev said, these maps have like 50 bases on them and you are whining about the cv sinking?

errr he did defend the base, he sunk the CV..... and if furballers do all the defending like you said in another thread, then why did the CV go down? ;)

Oh for christmas's sakes ... you too ... read what I wrote ... geeeesh. I guess you need to play dumb again to try and prove a point.

Mars01, myself, and Simaril were keeping things in check and if I couldn't, then I would have left the area and they could bomb the CV to Kingdom come ... but that wasn't the case ... there was no intent to capture ... there was no action to capture ... just fight.

I have not mocked anyone ... I post my agreement or dis-agreement depending upon any subject ... if that is mocking my friend, then you just as guilty as me.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: <<S>> Simaril
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2006, 06:27:36 PM »
Originally posted by Kev367th
Didn't admit that at all.

I said we had popped into the EW arena to see how much harder it was to take down a town etc without upping perked Lancs.

To avoid upsetting the furballers we chose two fields opposite side of the map.
Wasn't near a reset and the two fields chosen would have by default been 'ours' anyway, but had been captured.
It was a one-time experiment.

What I WAS pointing out was that you expect us to leave you alone, but you don't have the courtesy to do the same.
In other words stay out of our playground, but we feel free to invade yours anytime we choose to, does hypocrite spring to mind, it should.

Funny how certain 'rules' are all one way.

Understand now, or are some words still too long?

Keep playing dumb Kev ... you wear it well.

There is a difference between myself, you, Hammy, and Overlag.

I have posted in many threads that I have been participating in base captures since the arena split and said that I have enjoyed it ... ask Cooley and Company. I participated in 3 last night carrying ord and the works trying to help. Thats me playing your game ... the so-called big died in the wool furballer ... what does that tell ya ... I am trying to get back into understanding the feel for base taking again.

Along with that, I have also tried to come up with an idea to help try and alleviate the pain that people in squads along with those who play off US prime time hour.

The idea that I came up with was due to the fact that I finally understood what Overlag was "whining" about and apologized for being hard-headed about it and thought hard on how to help him and others ... yet he still finds the need to play dumb in order to dump on me when he fully understand my position ... fine Overlag ... go for it ... I should have know better. As soon as you got a couple of other monkeys throwin poop ... feel free to join in and feel safe in the crowd.

As for the other two ... I have yet to see anything positive or constructive comes from either of your keyboards but pissin' and moanin'.

I may have a position, we all do, but at least I try to see the other position and see if there may be a solution for all of us.
SlapShot - Blue Knights