Author Topic: <<S>> Simaril  (Read 3131 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« on: November 03, 2006, 05:40:39 PM »
Thanks for the fights in EW ... the fight raged on after you left but a couple (especially one) of the rook griefer dudez felt the need to sink the CV.

Not 1 LVT in the water ... just planes fighting each other.

So here you have it Strat Boyz ... a bone fide case of few people who created a fight in an obscure part of the map (CV31 vs A28) which was going along just fine and what happens ... someone needs to sink the CV and squash the fight.

And the reason for sinking the CV ...

When asked why it was done because we were just having 1 v 1 , 2 v 2 and various other combinations of fights with no LVTs in the water ... the response was ...

"You do 1 v 1 ... I sink CVs" ... yup ... Strat griefer watermelon at its highest.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SIM

• Nickel Member
Would this not apply?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 05:46:59 PM »

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Would this not apply?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 05:54:30 PM »
Originally posted by SIM

Nope .. this would !!!

SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

storch

Re: Would this not apply?
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 05:55:46 PM »
Originally posted by SIM
what an idiotic thing to post.  the man has posted a response to the oft heard mantra of the strat players that they don't interfere in furballs.  we know that most strat players never allow the truth to get in the way of a good mantra.  I think it appropriate for slipshod to post this salute to simaril and to also expose you limpwristed ganger/toolshedder types for what you are.

Offline SIM

• Nickel Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 06:10:50 PM »
never fails.......

storch

<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 06:16:29 PM »
as dog who returns to his own vomit.......

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 06:28:54 PM »
Strat griefer watermelon at its highest.

This is just a suggestion here and keep in mind i enjoy furballing, base capture, and Raping Bombers and i try to do all of those things when i log into an arena for the period of time i am there.

Did you ever think Slapshot that they do those things you mentioned just because they wanna hear you cry about it?I mean it's way obvious that someone will run to the BBs to chastise the players for doing it and maybe, just maybe that's what they want.

Here's an idea, you organized the first fighting area right? just go arrange another fight somewhere else.Go open a H2H room and furball in there where you can control the arena.

But no you'll prolly just post something Idioto to what i have typed and add a Gay little Emodcon.

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 06:33:47 PM »
Slap,
Where do you get those crazy gif's?

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 09:13:58 PM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
Did you ever think Slapshot that they do those things you mentioned just because they wanna hear you cry about it?

Then they are even more juvenile than we thought.  I'm with Slap on this, it's pathetic if someone porks a base (of any sort) just to stop the fights.  It's like the 12 year olds who get on an elevator, push the buttons for all the floors, and get off.

- oldman

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 09:20:23 PM »
Did you ever think Slapshot that they do those things you mentioned just because they wanna hear you cry about it?I mean it's way obvious that someone will run to the BBs to chastise the players for doing it and maybe, just maybe that's what they want.

Here's an idea, you organized the first fighting area right? just go arrange another fight somewhere else.Go open a H2H room and furball in there where you can control the arena.

Nope ... posted it because just last week we were discussing the same thing in a thread and I was told that those things just don't happen.

I didn't organize the first fighting arena ... never even heard of one.

Go arrange a fight somewhere else ... why ? ... so some self-serving fool can come and grief that too ? ... nah ... you only get to do that once a night.

H2H sucks.

Here is one that reminds me of you ...

SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 09:21:20 PM »
Originally posted by uberhun
Slap,
Where do you get those crazy gif's?

FireFox ...  Smiley Xtra Add-On
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 12:42:17 AM »
H2H sucks.

You don't have 7 (squad mates ) friends that would just like to dog fite?

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 03:56:22 AM »
Whot ?

They sunk the place you didn't defend ?

It's an infamy  !

Offline Oleg

• Silver Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 04:12:12 AM »
Grief the griefers. You know how they cry if their ord get porked.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 04:24:50 AM »

This is the problem with the toolshed vs furballers feud. Its not that damn hard to take a second and evaluate whats going on in game. More often than not its obvious if its a furball or an organized effort to regain or take territory. Im sure examples can be made of gray area or whatever but anyone who isnt throwing poop from a tree could probably grasp it. Knowingly sabotaging others gameplay because you dont agree with how they play this game perpetuates this constant bull****.

The follow up to the behavior is to come to the BBS and tell people if they dont like it to go some where else and play thier way. Toolshedder or furballer, it doesnt make you right. Why some of you cant get that both "factions" can exist here is amazing to me. I find I can do both, drive some tanks, and manage to still have fun.

Do I get a cookie?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 04:28:24 AM by Slash27 »