Author Topic: Chest Thumping? PLEASE  (Read 2349 times)

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Chest Thumping? PLEASE
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2006, 09:03:18 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
Let me guess, you were part of the 97%..  at least you know you're not alone.

I never said I achieved success at this game... Nor will I ever care, as long AH is fun with my $19 refurbished joystick and $999 notebook, whoppp de fluff'n do about succeeding. If I cared I'd buy pedals, build a gaming machine, maybe even a sim pit that shoots hot Vaseline on my apple.

How the hell do you succeed at a cartoon airplane game anyway? are you a successful cartoon pilot?, you get some special bib or something?

Rumor has it the successful kids high step to Dennys on Fri night wearing WWII uniforms that are way too tight... and you're saying I don't get to go? until I succeed?

dang.
:rofl Now that's funny
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Chest Thumping? PLEASE
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2006, 10:07:48 PM »
lol good post Xmarine :D
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Chest Thumping? PLEASE
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2006, 11:59:58 PM »
Take a pill,any pill......................... .. get some sleep

Offline 47Hooker

• Zinc Member
Chest Thumping? PLEASE
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2006, 04:29:41 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
Let me guess, you were part of the 97%..  at least you know you're not alone.

I never said I achieved success at this game... Nor will I ever care, as long AH is fun with my $19 refurbished joystick and $999 notebook, whoppp de fluff'n do about succeeding. If I cared I'd buy pedals, build a gaming machine, maybe even a sim pit that shoots hot Vaseline on my apple.

How the hell do you succeed at a cartoon airplane game anyway? are you a successful cartoon pilot?, you get some special bib or something?

Rumor has it the successful kids high step to Dennys on Fri night wearing WWII uniforms that are way too tight... and you're saying I don't get to go? until I succeed?

dang.

Ohmydamn.  I don't care if you are for or against this topic.......that's foging  funny!     Jack and coke shooting out of the nostrils burns.:D

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Chest Thumping? PLEASE
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2006, 06:01:03 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
So basically because you suck completely at a game you feel the need to degenerate those that don't to make yourself feel better about yourself?  

ack-ack

Bingo

Dave

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Chest Thumping? PLEASE
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2006, 06:07:16 PM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
where have you been btw mak?

flying jet sims for a while?

Been back here for a spell now.  Flying under a new name recently.  Mostly because I got a new stick set up and am a danger to myself and others  :)  

Although I must admit its fun being totally unknown to anyone every once in a blue moon.  Just log on and fly..... no one to talk to and no nonsense <---shrug>  Am about ready to get the old id back very soon though.

Dave

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Chest Thumping? PLEASE
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2006, 06:09:15 PM »
xmarine.......

Great post :aok

Dave