Author Topic: I cheated!  (Read 5422 times)

Offline MIShill

• Copper Member
I cheated!
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2006, 08:20:05 PM »
This is the funniest post in a loooooooong time! You want to be #1- just follow SHawk around, do what he does, then in the waning seconds of the month-----shoot him down.
-MI-

Offline sirvlad

• Nickel Member
WHO
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2006, 08:40:17 PM »
WHO  is this GOLDELKS guy anyways??never heard of him.

Offline sirvlad

• Nickel Member
WHO
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2006, 08:40:17 PM »

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: WHO
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2006, 09:04:04 PM »
Originally posted by sirvlad

Now you have. Need I say more?

Offline soupcan

• Copper Member
I cheated!
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2006, 09:10:30 PM »
"KaTnIp: Hope you enjoyed your point, because you will not be flying with us after this week end.

HiTech"

with the above precedent wouldn't be surprized to see:

"Goldelks:Hope you enjoyed your padding, because you will not be flying with us after this week end.

Hitech"

btw katnip spelled backwards is pINtak.
Addicted since tour 62.
news in game.
http://www.415thsquad.com/

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
I cheated!
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2006, 09:39:19 PM »
Originally posted by JB88
i know what you meant dipstick.

ok, just checking  :D

Offline SkyChimp03

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: I cheated!
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2006, 10:12:14 PM »
Originally posted by ghi
Hey  Chimp, watch this vulcher! :)

lhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2122803502340454411&q=monkey+pets&hl=en

lol looks like the ltard bite back:cry

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
I cheated!
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2006, 10:28:04 PM »
How we felt? We were all disgusted and blessing god for him leaving before he made a fool of himself like this.
-ElD66
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
I cheated!
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2006, 10:54:41 PM »
Originally posted by goldelks
Thats not a half bad idea. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF IT? Im all for tommarow some time i will hope on in EW and crash / auger in all 4 of the catagories multiple times. What do you all think of it???

Yes. This is the answer to your recent troubles. The ancient dweebian method of "Hope on in the EW crash auger" soul purification method. Repeat this on ever quarter hour for four days till the stench of Katnip is gone and you breathe the fresh air of a free spirit once again. You shall record your purification ritual and post for all those toy with dark and dangerous path of rank manipulation and the need for BBS attention. So go now chosen one, go and fufill the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to this farce and lead those who have strayed from the light back to the one true path.

That or stfu.:aok

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
I cheated!
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2006, 11:01:12 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Yes. This is the answer to your recent troubles. The ancient dweebian method of "Hope on in the EW crash auger" soul purification method. Repeat this on ever quarter hour for four days till the stench of Katnip is gone and you breathe the fresh air of a free spirit once again. You shall record your purification ritual and post for all those toy with dark and dangerous path of rank manipulation and the need for BBS attention. So go now chosen one, go and fufill the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to this farce and lead those who have strayed from the light back to the one true path.

That or stfu.:aok

:O :D :lol :rofl

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
I cheated!
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2006, 11:21:07 PM »
Yawn.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline lonewolf_jester

• Zinc Member
I cheated!
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2006, 12:26:34 AM »
Originally posted by ELD66
I just want to add Goldelks is no longer affiliated with the 613th SOS in anyway and has left on his own accord.
-ElD66

Eld, whether or not Goldelks has left the squad is irrelevant.  His actions were his and his alone and don't reflect on the squad anyway.  Most of the guys in here couldn't care less about who's squad he was in and quite frankly, even if I didn't like the way he acted about certain things, I don't think that publicly denouncing the guy for shooting his brother down a while was needed quite so much as you think.  In my opinion, if you don't have something to say that's actually relevant to the subject then I'd rather not hear it.  Many of the squad memebers (myself included) were proud to have him with us, sad to see him go, and would be glad to have him back.  He may not wear the nose art but to me he's still 613th and if i see him flying, I'll make sure his 6 is covered.  He's my friend and I'll stand by him.  I don't like what he did and we all know that it was a bogus thing to do but it was just something that he went overboard with but who hasn't gone overboard on something and made a total stooge out of themselves over something so unimportant?  Goldie, I think you've come a long way since I met you and I think that it was a very grown up thing you did that alot of "grown ups" wouldn't have done.  You made a mistake, you realized it, took a step back and told yourself its time to fix it and I salute you for it.  Coincedently, admitting it to on the forums to everyone else was kinda overboard too but hey why question progress? buddy and tell weizel to stay cool and that I said if you ever ask him to do that again I'm gonna drive out there and punch you in the nuts.:mad:

:aok everybody and best regards and i'll shoot you down later muah hahahahahaha:rofl
jstr

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
I cheated!
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2006, 12:28:09 AM »
<-----hands rpm pro-plus pills so he can continue to read another two pages before feeling sleepy again. quietly drops a few pills himself and waits for the criminal or outraged squadmates to return
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
I cheated!
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2006, 06:33:12 AM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
yeah, goldie, that was pretty lame, but well done for admitting to it, and realising that it isn't important. don't get sucked into the rank game, it means nothing...

you're a far better pilot than most, take something out of that ;) you don't need a high rank to know you can wipe the floor with em:aok

He admitted it after he was busted :noid
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
I cheated!
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2006, 08:16:24 AM »
Woot!  Welcome to the club, Goldelks! :aok

-- Todd/Leviathn