Author Topic: Fun with Creton.....  (Read 374 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Fun with Creton.....
« on: November 18, 2006, 02:10:19 AM »
We finally got a chance to spend some time in the DA/TA....a whole bunch of clips. Won a few lost more then a few and had a blast. Easily the best 109 angles fighter I've ever run into.....

I'll sort thru and post the few that were the most fun (and not completely embarrassing:)). This is the last set in the TA and probably reasonably representative overall. It's tough to tell in the TA since you dont die but he certainly landed more lead then I did....

The last fight shows a move he has that totally baffles me since he seems to be able to repeat it at will. He easily converted to what I came to call the "helicopter tail slide" anytime I did manage to force the overshoot. Definately something i'm going to try and learn.....

http://www.az-dsl.com/snaphook/Creton/Ibeenschooled.ahf

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Fun with Creton.....
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 06:17:38 PM »
Snaphook

Was great fun and I really learned alot about how the dhogs handle.
I'll post some of my films as well so we can compare .

Although I must confess I believe you got hte better of me this round,but I'll be back.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Fun with Creton.....
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 09:01:24 PM »
Originally posted by Creton
Snaphook

Was great fun and I really learned alot about how the dhogs handle.
I'll post some of my films as well so we can compare .

Although I must confess I believe you got hte better of me this round,but I'll be back.

hehe I think you won about 2 out of 3......

When I looked at the clip I posted I was struck just how much I appeared to be thinkinag ABOUT flying the plane. If you look at the earlier T&B clips (before 2.09) I have the hog hanging every which way and it never slips, spins or refruses to obey:) ......

Just looking at the 2nd one (99% sure) where you hammer me in the scissors I look like a noob.....just completely unwilling or unable to put the hog on the slow edge of the flight envelope.....amazing how fragile confidence is:).....

Looking forward to doing it again....

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Fun with Creton.....
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 04:36:47 PM »
Pretty good flying. What model was the 109?

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Fun with Creton.....
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 05:24:24 PM »
Originally posted by Lye-El
Pretty good flying. What model was the 109?

The last set is the F4