Author Topic: Killnu in a 1oh9  (Read 338 times)

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Killnu in a 1oh9
« on: November 23, 2006, 08:40:12 PM »
Recently I dueled Killnu in 109's,these are the fights we had and I hope that theyre informative.As you can and will see I was lucky more than once.
Killnu is a very accomplished flier and I thouroughly enjoyed these duels.

Killnu!!!!

I appended all the fights to help with download.

Please feel free to critique them and if you need a film hosted please let me or "Domin"our site admin. know.\

http://www.badcompanysquad.com/creton/killnu.ahf

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Killnu in a 1oh9
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »
noticed in your films how different when i was shooting was....flying last night, i was shooting much sooner than your film shown.  is there lag in the film viewer?    I was still shooting late last night, but not nearly by as much as the film shown.  Ill have to look at my films see if shows what I seen last night.

good times.

~S~

edit....just looked at the one 6 minute deal we had...when i actually got to shoot  :D   mine seems to look different....shoot me an email...ill send it to you, let me know what you think.

jjgeasey@gmail.com
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 11:11:44 PM by killnu »
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
Killnu in a 1oh9
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 12:37:05 AM »
Pretty sure thats lag.

I only base that on other films I have seen, where the cons wing or something is lit up hard but still does not fall off for another few seconds.  At least thats my take on it :)

Creton is a machine in those 109s, always hated seeing a co alt 109 when I know he was on, much like seeing a peee38 when akak is on :D