Author Topic: ok....i say...wtf?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 04:41:57 AM »
I second or third that.. bring back the pizza!

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 07:01:08 AM »
concurs

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 07:17:35 AM »
I agree with Betty, to much change ! But I also agree with my main man TW9, having = numbers will be a lot better. That means Bish can come down from there 13K minimum flight patrol height :aok

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline BugsBunny

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 08:16:08 AM »
Originally posted by TW9
sorry betty but imo it was broke and needed fixing.. players wouldnt even the numbers on their own instead chosing to stay with or go to the side with the numbers advantage.. personally i think its the players own fault for the recent changes..

also i blame squads too certain squads with decent numbers have left countries for the purpose of evening out the numbers but once the country they were on had the numbers advantage they didnt go back instead chosing to stay..

Sooo, the numbers are even now TW?  Did the players make the changes that have no effect on balancing sides?

Offline Keeler101

• Copper Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 08:50:54 AM »
i was pretty comfy with the way things were

I agree :aok

Offline TheflyingElk

• Copper Member
I must Agree with Betty
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 09:58:20 AM »
I try too go with flow as well, I have mentioned my fuststration on the BBS once or twice, but this new change in the set up has gotten to be a little much for even a die hard fan such as myself, You are going to block my playing time until I do what YOU! want me too and PLAY where YOU! want me too play? I have been flying in LW blue as of late, sure we were out numbered but I was getting more kills per/sortie and having a butt load of fun doing it. I know the situation traditionally runs in cycles,
     I have been on the heavy number side and on the weak number side, you can have fun anywhere you choose, but being locked out is not my idea of a great time:furious , I admit I don't country hop, but most of the players and squad mates I fly with don't either, so now its follow the new trend or don't fly!
I don't know how long I will hang with it, this is not a I am going to quit if I don't get my way rant, just a honest post regarding the current state of affairs as I see them Betty I feel your PAIN> The server glitch taking out my squad nite was just insult ot injury :cry , oh well caught up my time life WWII book set review anyway.

ELK
You dragged the dead horse into the yard and handed out the bats, sir.

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 12:22:47 PM »
Originally posted by Kazaa
I agree with Betty, to much change ! But I also agree with my main man TW9, having = numbers will be a lot better. That means Bish can come down from there 13K minimum flight patrol height :aok

rooks been running low on cosmonauts lately,

There been budjet cuts?

hehe;)

<>

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 01:45:16 PM »
Originally posted by Laurie
rooks been running low on cosmonauts lately,

There been budjet cuts?

hehe;)

<>

i believe the price of fuel has finally hit AH...
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2006, 01:47:44 PM »
Betty not in a squad??

hhhmmmm....

.sqdinvite betty

:aok :D :lol
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline betty

• Gold Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2006, 03:44:54 PM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
Betty not in a squad??

hhhmmmm....

.sqdinvite betty

:aok :D :lol

sorry JD.....whether it says i'm in a squad or not...i will always be wingin with ma favorite boyz..kermit, dano, shauny, hibby, ky, tecy.....these guys r the greatest to wing up with..sorry no offense :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 04:02:53 PM »
"a whine is currently being recorded.  Please wait and your whine will be recorded at the next available opportunity."
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 05:53:11 PM »
Originally posted by betty
sorry JD.....whether it says i'm in a squad or not...i will always be wingin with ma favorite boyz..kermit, dano, shauny, hibby, ky, tecy.....these guys r the greatest to wing up with..sorry no offense :)

But you said I was special:cry .... Or did you mean I was "I got mail, I got mail, I got mail, I got mail, I got mail, I got mail,   yyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyy" special?:huh

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 06:04:49 PM »
Originally posted by betty

I thought i was ya nizzle fo shizzle?! :cry

:rofl
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline roach

• Zinc Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 06:25:39 PM »
Orange Arena is the latest experiment in the Aces High II game, which is definitely a change from the previous arena configuration.  So, by this fact the orange arena is a change, a new way of playing Aces High.

Orange Arena is also the place where a ".f Betty" seems to resolve to as of late, or Late War Orange, as the case often is.

So, Betty is spending her time in the new, changed arena, and yet she is upset about the changes.  This is merely an observation, not meant as provocation, but merely for contemplation.

Despite the irony of her remarks, she does have a valid point, although less than tactfully expressed.

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 07:04:40 PM »
I agree with betty. all the changes werent necessary and it just isnt the same game it use to be. but my opinion means nothing cause i dont pay that 15 dollars no more.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-